Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35821
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Fuck no- underage is never ok, not is trafficking...but the fact that anyone on craigslist used it for that purpose, wouldn't it be easier to track and find offenders vs. making two adults hooking up as illegal. Hell, by comparison alligator and other search sites filled in the gaps and left age appropriate johns and hoes to go to pay sites. It didn't change one fucking thing, cept make it more $ and work to connect. Look at SA and it's 80 plus a month to meet hoes, err babies. The only difference is site hosting country, and money. Do you believe that pedo pizzagate horseshit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
O e of epsteins best customers was bill clinton
So was Alan Dershowitz, and Trump based on a few reports but the point is they likely didn't meet on craigslist...vs being groomed by Epstein's madam. (Alan said he kept is boxers on though...just like me at an AMP)
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:21 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Fuck no- underage is never ok, not is trafficking...but the fact that anyone on craigslist used it for that purpose, wouldn't it be easier to track and find offenders vs. making two adults hooking up as illegal. Hell, by comparison alligator and other search sites filled in the gaps and left age appropriate johns and hoes to go to pay sites. It didn't change one fucking thing, cept make it more $ and work to connect. Look at SA and it's 80 plus a month to meet hoes, err babies. The only difference is site hosting country, and money. Do you believe that pedo pizzagate horseshit?
Backpage was involved with human trafficking worldwide. That’s why they’re gone. Eccie has strict rules for even mentioning under age stuff. If we have to be a little inconvenienced for going after those people, I’m A Ok with it. And yes, I believe it’s a huge worldwide problem. Many elites are involved. I guess you don’t believe in Epstein and his connections like Prince Philipp, Clinton, Kevin Sacey. You can believe what you want to believe. I know what I believe.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:35 PM   #33
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I believe it has nothing to do with political parties. Equal opportunity perversion.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:47 PM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
I believe it has nothing to do with political parties. Equal opportunity perversion.
I agree with this...as I've stated in the past...they are dirty on both sides, ...guess I didn't realize craigslist or backpage were worldwide sites tho either.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 05:54 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Absolutely. That’s why I suggested researching the Franklin scandal. Mostly republicans up to Bush 41. Thornburg covered it up. It’s about good and evil. Not politics or anything else.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:54 PM   #36
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The article said this was a human trafficking ring. Especially juveniles. I’m good with LE targeting those things. And people that use them. It’s a huge problem worldwide. Do your homework before taking the plunge.

No, it said SOME were.

"...and officials said those arrested included a registered sex offender on parole and those seeking sex with juveniles. Besides targeting people seeking out prostitutes, the sting was an effort to help identify human trafficking victims and get them connected to services"

So they caught a few pedos, but most were just seeking prostitutes.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:04 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
No, it said SOME were.

"...and officials said those arrested included a registered sex offender on parole and those seeking sex with juveniles. Besides targeting people seeking out prostitutes, the sting was an effort to help identify human trafficking victims and get them connected to services"

So they caught a few pedos, but most were just seeking prostitutes.
Well, the “Some” probably led to the others. They found 53 victims of human trafficking.
Old 04-27-2021, 11:08 AM   #38
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, the “Some” probably led to the others. They found 53 victims of human trafficking.

Yep. Which is good. Just wish they wouldn't lump in legitimate consenting adults with the rest.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:48 PM   #39
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Human traffickers are scum

For some reason the tune cotton eye Joe just popped into my head 🤷🏻♂️
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 03:10 PM   #40
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by deellesamson View Post
Right I’m not sure how screening and deposits does anything to improve the situation or what the intended goal actually is. If we’re just talking about being able to freely and more or less legally engage in the commercialization of sex and empower sex workers then I don’t know if screening and deposits is necessarily the move or essential to that process. Are you screened and make deposits when you go to a legitimate brothel in Nevada?

Maybe the idea of full screening/deposits is some thought to resist or persist in the face of these laws and stings. If it is I still don’t understand how it helps anything lol, and moreover it probably isn’t just enough to try and just survive while being prosecuted i.e. work in the dark with these overarching policies.
Cops don’t screen.

Brothels are legal therefore no worry about LE, so no comparison there.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:35 PM   #41
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

never do deposits, its way to easy for tham to just block you and keep your money.
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 05:31 PM   #42
Doctor Frankenstien
Gaining Momentum

I live in Ohio and near columbus and have read a fair amount about the stings and some of the trafficking going on. I also have some first hand info about forced trafficking. My opinion will most likely not be popular. But overall I have no issue with the stings. I still play and the ladies who are serious pros and do it the right way are not having issues. The few who still do anyways.

I, mainly go through SA or other aquaintenances I have met over the years, a couple from the Indy days. Some of the ads they caught the guys on were so fucking obvious, they were thinking with the wrong head for sure.

When I got into playing years ago, I took the view that they, LEO has their job to do and I have to be aware and know the risk.

The previous Columbus vice were running their own little scams and one apparently killed a working girl. So obviously that method was not working for anyones benefit. Overall there are much fewer ladies both pros, and SA gals than their were several years ago, and the scams are more wide spread. But there are still a few gems to be found, and I think once you find one, keeping a good rapport with them is key. I have one whom I only get to see about three times a year, but those three times are for most of the night and very affordable and its balls to the wall fun.

Prices of the pros has risen significantly and when the po po runs an ad for below 200 it is easy pickins.
Doctor Frankenstien is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 02:52 PM   #43
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

For what it’s worth I’ve seen many women in Akron over the years and many of their ads have dried up in the past couple of weeks. So my state of Ohio is really sucking now and I’m staying away from Tiger now too.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:11 PM   #44
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

A. Cops absolutely screen. There are many providers that have been busted by fully screened cops.
B. They sell it as ‘human trafficking’ to make it salacious enough to gain public support but rarely are they rescuing anyone. It’s a thinly veiled guise to get out of doing real police work.
C. Everyone is against ‘child trafficking’ this isn’t a topic you will find anyone in support of but they cast such a wide net it traps everyone minding their own business in the hobby.

Has anyone been to NYC since they stopped their prosecution of the hobby?
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women