Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #31
Spectre
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Two distinct reasons for me to repeat and right now I have two or 3 different providers that fall into each:
1) Chemistry – I seek this foremost in a session and it is what I consider GFE. Although it has a few obligatory “services”, I’ve found it hard to pin down. More of a sliding spectrum than a list.
2) A Unique Experience – This is probably more of a PSE thing for me and may not last more than 2 or 3 visits unless it turns into reason #1.
Spectre is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 163874
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear53 View Post
Great thread.
Thanks, sweetheart! I appreciate the responses from the guys but wonder why so few from the ladies...
Sofia Simms is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #33
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia Simms View Post
Thanks, sweetheart! I appreciate the responses from the guys but wonder why so few from the ladies...
Because the slightest slip in response jeopardizes their business
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #34
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Because the slightest slip in response jeopardizes their business
Heh!
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #35
Asiandude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
...no matter how much we click and get along and have epic sex, she is working.
Bingo tbone...my thoughts exactly...
Asiandude is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #36
Bugei
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I'm been around a little bit, but still consider myself pretty new. Frankly as something of a newby I haven't been all that interested in sowing my oats far and wide just for experience and references. I've seen some that after the my naivete wore off I wouldn't see again if they paid me. I don't hobby often, but I've been lucky enough to find a couple of providers that were more friendly than mercenary and were personally/sexually compatible. If I could see myself comfortably sharing a friendly meal with a provider away from a session, then there is a high potential I'd be willing to see her again rather than play Russian roulette with someone new. Although I will admit that there are a couple of providers that have me intrigued, who I may very well approach once I have a few more references and am able to indulge.
Bugei is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #37
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its pretty...

clear from the guys' responses to this thread that chemistry/compatibility are key to a repeat session. Despite NBI's view that most ladies are apprehensive to comment because of a potential fuck up response & injury to business, I'll say for myself -- I subconsciously look for the same things as well when determining if I should re-book. Money is great, but not ALL money is good money. Obviously, this ain't no dating service and variety is key, but I think there's more to human sexuality than just a fine-ass (or hard, nicely shaped d***) and an intense orgasm!...
Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #38
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is a great question. What I used to look for was a lady who understood why I was visiting her. If I was looking for the greatest sex, then I would be in real trouble. This has been especially true since I have gotten older and not physically able to provide a BFE. I can be generous but I needed the company more than the great sex. Ladies who treat me well often got me to come back. Those interested in treating me like an ATM machine even if they could suck the chrome off a bumper, never saw me twice. Those who took me to the bathroom as soon as I walked in and handed me mouthwash and a shower never saw me twice. I showered before I came over. There are many ladies who can make me feel like a man and aren't counting Os. It doesn't surprise me that the ladies are amused by guys who think they can perceive the twitches and moans and dirty talk as real. That is what the GFE fantasy is all about. Many ladies are exceptionally good at making you feel like you are G-ds gift to women. It is a job. I am very close to retiring from the hobby. Therefore I have no reason not to be honest here. Sure, I wish I were more skilled and could make the squirters flood the bed and turn the matress in to a boat but things are the way they are. There is a lady that I have seen four times recently. She has allowed me to feel like a man again. I understand she isn't my GF or SO, but for the time I'm with her I feel accepted. She may make quite a bit of money from me and I will be happy to enrich her. Those ladies looking for the BFE may not be revisited by the BF type man. Some men just want to have as many ladies as they can. Those ladies that really want me to come back can do so just by enjoying my company. I can't tell if they have an orgasm but I know how I feel after visiting them. I don't believe a woman can hide it if she wants you to 'get it up' 'get it on' 'get it off' and 'get out'. Some ladies have a way of making you feel like you were with a REAL woman. Those ladies get return visits from me. It is just a feeling I get and can't quantify well. Right now I am not playing but if I do, I'm going to the lady who accepts me the way I am. I've looked at several ladies I'd love to be with but in the end I don't think they would accept me as a client. They want the man 25 years younger who provides entertainment for them. They don't really need the money from my point of view. I do know what brings me back as a return client. That was the question. Lastly, it is correct that the ladies can't be totally honest here. In some cases the men's mouth would drop open. Even the most skilled male lovers might be surprised that their provider is practicing the 4 gs above. They know they are dealing with players. I'm not just playing! If it means that I never get accepted by another provider so be it. The question was asked and not many men are in my position. They can't be as honest as I can be. So, male or female if you want to flame me go ahead. I'm a big boy!
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #39
frankskywalker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

The most likely reasons that I wouldn't repeat is mentioning $ too much. I understand it's ultimately about $, but I never short anybody and assuming that I can't figure out rates is insulting and puts a cloud over the experience that even the best session can't completely overcome. The other reason is when I can tell a provider isn't being genuine in their responses. I understand why they do that, but It actually makes a session worse when a provider tells me they had 20 O's when I'm pretty sure they didn't even have one. It may not be as obvious as when a guy cums, but anyone that's ever really got a civie girl off has a pretty good sense. I would rather have a provider tell me they were close to one, or even tell me what I could do differently next time to please them (hint to providers: that sets up the idea that there will be a next session). I guess I may be different than a lot of guys in that regards, but I want a provider to actually try to relate to me as a human being, not like they are auditioning for a role, or like previously mentioned an ATM. If they do that the sex can occasionally be a little off, they can tell me things they honestly like and don't like and ill respect those and repeat.
frankskywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #40
tk3g0d
Valued Poster

Location: In a '78 Honda Civic parked behind a Goodwill store.
Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankskywalker View Post
...I would rather have a provider tell me they were close to <an orgasm>, or even tell me what I could do differently next time to please them (hint to providers: that sets up the idea that there will be a next session). I guess I may be different than a lot of guys in that regards, but I want a provider to actually try to relate to me as a human being, not like they are auditioning for a role, or like previously mentioned an ATM.
Not so different, bro. I'm of like mind. I appreciate their honesty rather than the overly faked responses. Some think like me, others enjoy the award winning performances provided by some of the ladies. To each his own.
tk3g0d is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #41
Guest111415
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Great thread, Sofia. I don’t get on here very much anymore due to a very busy work schedule but this thread caught my attention and I just had to contribute.
When I first started in the hobby, it was all about variety and quantity. Over the years, I have learned more about the Hobby, the ladies and myself and realized it is much better to have quality than quantity. Variety is still an attraction, but not a big driving force in deciding who to see. I seek those who are to be able to connect with the client in the session and really enjoy themselves and the client. I am far from naïve and realize that much of this is just a fantasy but sometimes you make a connection and that really makes a difference.
Many women (and men) have an emotional wall that keeps that connection from happening, but if it does happen, albeit ever so slightly, then there is an opportunity for each person to have an enhanced experience. I’m not talking about falling in love or becoming a boyfriend, don’t want either, but rather a physical and sensual chemistry that causes each to rise above the norm and experience an above average performance. This can happen in varying degrees and usually takes time but when it does it becomes much more of a personal experience and less of a business transaction.
What makes me repeat? 1) I have to feel that we both had a great time together and would love to repeat it. 2) There has to be some connection or sense of mutual attraction. 3) If a few hours later, I feel like I would go back and do it again the next day, then I will probably repeat. There has to be something that lingers and makes me hungry for more.
I know it is a rare thing but when it happens it makes such a difference. What tkegod said pretty much sums it up for me and describes what I have found with one special provider now. I don’t think it is something either party can “make” happen but can certainly develop once it is recognized.
Guest111415 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #42
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I come back for a second visit if I leave the first with a smile on my face, thinking "I can't wait to do that again." But as others have said, it's the second visit that determines whether or not I'll be a regular. Often it's a letdown compared to the first, but on those great occasions where the passion is maintained, subsequent meetings can get even better, and then I'm hooked.

I'd say that this happens with maybe 10% of the providers I've seen over the years. Chemistry is probably the biggest factor.
blowpop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women