Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2019, 04:36 PM   #31
dmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Deposits are for suckers. The vast majority of providers don't ask for one. They're not necessary. Slight financial risk is the cost of doing business and quite frankly the cost that clients risk as well. Most of us have coughed up the fees and still ended up with a dud at one time or another. We all risk some funds at some time.

Here's the real risk for clients. What is the method of sending a deposit prior to meeting face-to-face? Surely it's electronic and definitely traceable if not clear evidence. The hobby's legal standing should steer anyone clear of non-cash payments simply to avoid evidence. Safety and anonymity mean a lot to clients, ladies. Please keep that in mind.
dmode is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 06:26 PM   #32
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not traceable the way I do it and so what if it is.
We are meeting for a companion visit. That is Not illegal what is illegal is if we practice sex during the visit.
Thank you.
It's not for everyone but it's working for me and now the ONLY way I choose to meet with anyone.

Thank you for your feedback and Happy Hobbying.
������������������������������ ����☺
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 06:53 PM   #33
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Venus from what I hear you are a foooking freaks lay . Iop and everything is totally too notch, but your pictures are total bullshit. You cannot ask for a deposit with bullshit pictures eventually this thing will expose you and you open yourself up for unnecessary issues. You cannot ask for a deposit and use very old pictures. That is game at its best. Own who you are and how you really look. The freaks in Houston will support you because when we are horny we lose all concept of reality, but your pictures are bullshit and I've heard that from five hobbyist. Simple. Evolve. Sweets. And be honest. Embrace that body of yours in it's true state. You will still eat I promise you. Hobbyist who have not seen Nova kindly ask for a full body shot, face blacked out before giving a deposit. Dated with a current newspaper. Do not take the word of previous eccsters. You are having problems with this deposit shit hence the thread, don't bullshit us vets.Tooodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:06 PM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
It's not traceable the way I do it and so what if it is.
This statement right here should be enough to discourage any Hobbyist from falling for this shit.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:12 PM   #35
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
This statement right here should be enough to discourage any Hobbyist from falling for this shit.
She is right sir. You are totally free legally to have a female spend time with you and go out with you for any period of time for pay as long as it's not in exchange for sex. Paying someone for companionship is totally legal,sir, somewhat like an adult sitter or seat keeper. And some guys do that. They want a pretty girl to be on their arm for corporate events so they pay a well versed courtesan.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:13 PM   #36
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

It may not be incriminating (we can agree to disagree) in a criminal matter but it IS damning in a family law one/divorce proceeding...IJS. I for one don't ever want to be deposed about hobby stuff.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM   #37
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
It may not be incriminating (we can agree to disagree) in a criminal matter but it IS damning in a family law one/divorce proceeding...IJS. I for one don't ever want to be deposed about hobby stuff.
Da greats hobby dream lady, da great defers to your astute leadership and da way you run da ship. Da great postrate to you ma lady in respek. Now please have a closed door meeting with soulmanike and cryptkicker. They are bullying me with points da great does not deserve. Please look into the 10 points already assessed to da great and kindly scrub them as they were improperly issued. Thank you. Darling. Tooodlez...
Old 07-26-2019, 09:26 PM   #38
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a point that I haven't seen anyone touch on yet....

Once upon a time, screening was unheard of. References, personal info to make sure the Lady was not heading into a dangerous situation....

This was a practice that was met with disdain and guys saying "Oh! Don't fall for that B.S.!! Not many do it, and their biz is gonna fail if they keep up that shit!"

Now, if a Lady doesn't screen....Well, there's just something not right. If she doesn't care about her own safety, how much is she gonna care about his?

Deposits for travel, multi hour dates, and plans made far in advance is just something many Ladies are doing to keep from losing $$.

As long as there are guys that get their jollies by sending us to the wrong address and then ghost, or have us block aside several hours of time in advance and cancel last minute, there will be reason for more Ladies to take up this practice.

I call it progress. You guys can call it what ya want.

BTW..... Vanilla visa gift cards can be bought with cash. Same "paper trail" as that ATM withdraw.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:49 PM   #39
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post

Once upon a time, screening was unheard of. References, personal info to make sure the Lady was not heading into a dangerous situation....

This was a practice that was met with disdain and guys saying "Oh! Don't fall for that B.S.!! Not many do it, and their biz is gonna fail if they keep up that shit!"

Now, if a Lady doesn't screen....Well, there's just something not right. If she doesn't care about her own safety, how much is she gonna care about his?

Deposits for travel, multi hour dates, and plans made far in advance is just something many Ladies are doing to keep from losing $$.

As long as there are guys that get their jollies by sending us to the wrong address and then ghost, or have us block aside several hours of time in advance and cancel last minute, there will be reason for more Ladies to take up this practice.

BTW..... Vanilla visa gift cards can be bought with cash. Same "paper trail" as that ATM withdraw.
Screening is a well known misnomer. It accounts to a bunch of bullshit. First , if pus buying came down to foooking screening, no pus would leave the building. Most women here have zero incentive to answer screening calls and simply will not. All they are foooking concerned about is lining their pockets and not yours. 70 percent or more of the ladies here do not answer screening requests or really screen. It's too time consuming. Most go on a pm from the board, is he active, does he have encounters. At the most send me a picture. Oh ok. And if she does screen thoroughly, how is said John protected anyway. Does that protect said John from aggressive pimps, jealous in love hobbyist, people she has pissed off, lowlifes looking for an easy score, jealous exes etc. No. This is a risky foooking biz. The times it does go right thanking da lucky stars is in order because things can go south really badly and really quickly. Deposits will never stick because that is the frontier John's won't go to. It's just that simple. No one pays in advance for sex. Plus the market is so flooded with pussy and the problem here is that most are not as fiscally sound as someone like perhaps a bthree. Most live nut to nut. So most are not going to be brave enough to stand up to hobbyists. If only you'll did, as a collective group, I mean more than 70 percent, it would become a norm, but as long as chicas need unmentionables and live nut to nut they dare not piss off hobbyists such as Boardman, skitz, and Slayer etc and those guys are infinitely opposed to paying a deposit. So is your esteemed sister bthree. So darling it won't happen in your foooking lifetime. #save your money. That's your deposit. Tooodlez......
Old 07-26-2019, 09:53 PM   #40
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

If a provider is doing an outcall, $10-$20 is reasonable for her gas/uber. Travel to another city for an extended weekend, definitely cool for a deposit.

If the client is going to see her, heck no.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM   #41
shinepro
BANNED

Also average nurses pay, rn, is 30 bucks an hour. During that day they might have to change a diaper, pour out urine, risk their lives exposed to deadly illnesses, console a person whose loved one has been disconnected etc. And they walk away with 240 for a shift plus or minus. 4 years of hard school plus unpaid training hours. A provider makes that in one hour. So no one is crying a river for someone not showing up to a session. If you are an awesome provider first you really shouldn't need to even advertise, you should have enough johns ready that no need to advertise. Secondly, the guys who you have are literally afraid to ghost you because they don't want to ruin their rep. Just da greats very right take on dis thang of ours. Tooodlez...
Old 07-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #42
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I value my time and this is the first time I've never had to deal with no-show issue everyone ���� However,it is in very poor taste to hear you bash me publicly Shinepro��,not knowing me or ever seen me �� I was asking for opinions on deposits not what you or anyone thought of making a deposit prior to seeing ME.
I wonder If I've even seen those 5 Guys you mentioned on me their handle I would like to see that!
Yes, I wonder if I have ever met them or if they are current repeat ��clients��
Again it has been a wonderful and ladies do not let these comments discourage you from trying it if your considering it.

It's has been working well for me and sometimes you just have to be strong and stand firm in YOUR BU$unless when changing your game a bit to gain control of situations in your business you may not like (time wasters) or in raising rates ��

It's not fun to have 10-20 Gentlemen wanting to visit at the same time and choosing the wrong one��

Again it's working for me��

SHINEPRO..I HAD A PHOTO JUST FOR YOU & YOUR COMMENTS..�������������������� ������������������������ ����
Old 07-26-2019, 10:48 PM   #43
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

1.)
2.)
3.)
Old 07-26-2019, 10:49 PM   #44
shinepro
BANNED

Ok da great is willing to put up 2 foooking racks right now, 2000 foooking dollars and will agree to the luncheon WID bthree and foooking pay her social rate personally. We will pick a panel of three different people, a jury of our peers, and have Dem be the judge of da foooking fact dat you look nothing like your foooking pictures. Again, my Intel is from several of your repeat customers who can't get over how great you are in bed but your face; add 20 years plus hoeing wear and tear. Your body is bbw style which is not reflected in your pictures. But your iop and horniness is off da charts. They made da great want to see you and I might just do dat soon because da great hears you are quite da foooking freak. Shine likes freaks. Nothing against you love. Deposits are a scam. Especially with 20 year old pics. Love you though. Tooodlez....
Old 07-27-2019, 06:18 AM   #45
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post

Screening and charging a deppait are two completely different ball games. Nobody is telling you that you cant charge a deposit. If you want to require a deposit then by all means do so. Its your business to run. If guys choose not to see you based on now wanting to pay a deposit then thats their choice. I personally will never be one to put a deposit and that seems to be the common choice.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women