Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36182
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #31
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Samantha, I understand your feelings and thanks for posting.

One thought though. Even outside the hobby, it is common in Texas to address a woman, even if just met with terms like hun, dear, darling, etc. I dont care for baby but to each his own. Its just part of the Texas and Southern culture. Other areas of the country have their own terms as well.

Or maybe the guy was staring at your wonderfull chest and cannot remember your name.

The tone of voice and look that go with it can be a big difference as well. If I get introduced to a good looking lady, I might very well respond with a smile on my face "Well darling, Its a pleasure to meet you" I am not hitting on her or being disresptfull. I am acutaly paying her a compliment.

Keep that in mind the next time.

Also take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_of_endearment
Hi Olddddd!!!!!
Yes I am actually very aware of all that. I don't mind it if it's a culture thing. I am pretty Americanized. But in this particular case that I was speaking of...it wasn't! It's the context and tone....he wasn't very respectful. What you just describe is all wonderful. I love the Texas and Southern culture...that's why I chose to live in Texas.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #32
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
I'd stay the hell away from any provider who told me some shit like "I have a name, don't call me baby or honey". Jeez, talk about a mood killer. That's a red flag right there that she's got a bad attitude and is not going to give me the kind of service I'm looking for. Hello! If you suck and fuck for money and claim to be "gfe" ,the romantic and affectionate flirting is a part of the experience.
She is a task master and treats each session like it's a transaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
You guys are too funny

I guess this threAD didn't go quite the way you thought it would, huh "Samantha"
Fixed

Samantha don't get your panties in a wad. just poking you
On a serious note it is your business and if being formal is what you want then white gents can get with the program or not
Old 05-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #33
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
She is a task master and treats each session like it's a transaction

Fixed

Samantha don't get your panties in a wad. just poking you
On a serious note it is your business and if being formal is what you want then white gents can get with the program or not
Thank you, ThatDude!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #34
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
I think majority of guys, when they are communicating thru text, are "in the mood" and assume the slang (sexy talk) will do the same for you? He's hoping to make you think you're one lucky gal for him to want to see you. I think I know better!

My name isn't HD, but you all can call me what my close friends and family do.......Sir
Sir...HD...when we first started to communicate, I used to call you HD...then I evolved it into "Hi-Def"...then you told me it actually the motorcycle. Then we called each other by our names after 3 times we got together. You have always been a gentleman and I appreciate it very much.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #35
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I will also like to add that it is better you also include this in your showcase and P411 biography. How are we suppose to know you don't like to be called these of words of endearment? If they then are still calling you baby then you have the right to be annoyed.

Not trying to poke at you however out of all the things guys do to annoy providers, you chose the one that is the least annoying or not annoying to some people. They are not trying to harm you or anything, they are just trying to be sweet.

Now just repeat after me:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me...
Old 05-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #36
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by er48665 View Post
I will also like to add that it is better you also include this in your showcase and P411 biography. How are we suppose to know you don't like to be called these of words of endearment? If they then are still calling you baby then you have the right to be annoyed.

Not trying to poke at you however out of all the things guys do to annoy providers, you chose the one that is the least annoying or not annoying to some people. They are not trying to harm you or anything, they are just trying to be sweet.

Now just repeat after me:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me...
I repeated after you, er!!! :-)

No, I want everyone who contact me to be themselves so I can make my decision to accept/decline. I'm sure the guys will appreciate too if the women give good representation of their character, personality, pictures, appearance so they don't feel misled. That way...the men can decide to contact or not. It goes both ways. Like I said, making every man in the hobby as my client is never my goal....I'm happy with the select few.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #37
Brooke Daniels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6381
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind it so much when a potential client does this, but cannot stand it when someone calling for a reference does!!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #38
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Prolongus;1052882327]This is the only time I've ever heard a Provider say she doesn't like to be called "baby".
Thanks for the heads up, Darlin'.
(See, I didn't say "baby"!)[/QUOTE

Now the way you say "Thanks for the heads up, Darlin'!' sounds more like Southern hospitality...so I LIKE! :-)

Not only as a provider, but as a woman in the world out there, I am not fond of a man I am not familiar with calling me 'baby'. Again...I dont' know why...I just don't.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #39
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels View Post
I don't mind it so much when a potential client does this, but cannot stand it when someone calling for a reference does!!!!
Hi Brooke...I have had the same experience. Other women e-mailing me calling me 'baby'. It just felt weird. Hehe!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
When I travel away from the South, I don't call women "Ma'am" because a lot of women who don't live here hate it.
Shows their ignorance. "Ma'am" is the approopriate form of subsequent address to the Queen of England after using "Your Majesty" the first time you speak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_o...ingdom#Royalty

Samantha, is "Sugarbritches" OK?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #41
jamiejamie
Registered Member

Me too. I always use first names, and turn away when mine is not used.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #42
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Shows their ignorance. "Ma'am" is the approopriate form of subsequent address to the Queen of England after using "Your Majesty" the first time you speak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_o...ingdom#Royalty

Samantha, is "Sugarbritches" OK?
Ooooo!!! I like every name on your link, TexTush!!!
What does 'Sugarbritches" mean, Tex? I ain't from around here! LOL. It sounds cute but who knows if you're being cute or making fun of my ESL (English as a Second Language).
Old 05-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #43
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

I am alway$ amazed at the little thing$ that bother $ome people in thi$ bu$ine$$
Old 05-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #44
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
No, I want everyone who contact me to be themselves so I can make my decision to accept/decline.
Puuuhhlease! Sweetheart, don't be judgmental. Your concerns should be if a gentleman arrives with the proper donation and treats you with the utmost respect. Referring to you as "baby" should be the very least of your worries. I have been called "sweetie" by both BP and Eccie providers and while I personally didn't like it being so cliche, it wasn't a deal-breaker. As long as I get good service, a lady can call me baby, sugar, honey, hun, sweetie, daddy or whatever.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #45
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

In a hobby where disease, pregnancy, arrests, robberies and numerous other risks are a constant concern, I find it amazing that anyone cares if someone calls them "honey" before they engage in illegal and potentially dangerous conduct.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women