Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162796
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41878
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #31
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Wink

Dammit, Dharma! I asked you not to post this picture of me! You know I'm tryin' to keep UTR. Now that my cover's blown, the girls are sure to come a-runnin'.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #32
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread seems to be a bit bashing towards women but then it is a very good thread. I do believe in honesty and thats why I believe in at least trying to update photos as much as possible. A women should not be ashamed of the way she looks or how much she weights. Each guy knows what he is looking for so to mislead him into thinking he is getting exactly what is on the picture is completely wrong in oh so many ways.
But on the other hand....

To tell a women she needs to watch her weight is completly wrong!!! I mean hey I am all up for dieting (I have currently lost 35lbs myself) but some women loves the thickness of their body and hell sometimes I enjoy to see it to. Every female is not designed to be a size 2. But hey you don't see us providers starting threads saying hey guys watch your weight. I'm sure I speak for plenty women out here in the world when I say some of you guys are not in the best shape yourselves.. So before you become the pot calling the kettle black, Live your own life and enjoy the hobby and protect yourself but don't go around making other people feel bad, just because their are no post on here saying it I'm sure this post has hurt someone's feelings.
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon View Post
I am sure I will get bashed along with a lot of nasty PMs for this.

Ladies, I don't mean to be rude, but pay attention to your appearance. More specifically, I am talking about your weight.

There are a few ladies that have been on my list. However, some of the recent reviews say stuff like "much heavier then pics", or "she is not fat, but approaching BBW", "not what I expected", etc. Additionally, I have read reviews of other ladies, ones that I am not necessarily interested in, with the same comments.

It seems that those types of weight comments are becoming more common in reviews. It does not bother me if a lady gains few pounds but when I see "much heavier then pics", etc., I will take the lady of the list.

All I am trying to say is that guys do notice those types of comments so if the phone is not ringing as it once was... just something to think about.

Let the bashing begin.

Sails

Sails - I am curious to see if you look like???

Email me please...I am begging you...as I am intriqued!

Weight....well please educate yourself on a womans body.
We are human. We gain and lose weight. Get over it.

Bravo to those, as myself, who do maintain their diet and do exercise as YES keeping ours bodies in shape should be a given for this career of choice.

I cant imagine who would see this guy now after he had the tiny little balls to post this thread.

Oh and sails dont send any bait and switch pics as I will tiny pic them!

SMDH!
Appearance is very important but when you realize that personality and whats on the inside that counts really matters and for me makes for a better connection.
I would rather visit with someone over weight with a kick ass personality than an arrogant prick who cant see past flaws and imperfections.
I am not even turned on by 6 packs unless its beer...

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #34
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Appearance is very important but when you realize that personality and whats on the inside that counts really matters and for me makes for a better connection.
I would rather visit with someone over weight with a kick ass personality than an arrogant prick who cant see past flaws and imperfections.

+1
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #35
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Man I was hoping this thread would have been about watching for the following:

Hair looking like she just removed her finger from the electric socket
Looking like she was interrupted doing the deed and has her buttons in the wrong button holes.
She has a trail of toilet paper strung out behind her so she can find her was back.
Her lipstick is not on her lips or goes half way across her face cause she cant see straight.
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #36
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Sails - I am curious to see if you look like???

Email me please...I am begging you...as I am intriqued!

Weight....well please educate yourself on a womans body.
We are human. We gain and lose weight. Get over it.

Bravo to those, as myself, who do maintain their diet and do exercise as YES keeping ours bodies in shape should be a given for this career of choice.

I cant imagine who would see this guy now after he had the tiny little balls to post this thread.

Oh and sails dont send any bait and switch pics as I will tiny pic them!

SMDH!
I am not even turned on by 6 packs unless its beer...

Berk:

Come on down off the ceiling! LOL

In my book, there's a difference between taking care of yourself (men and women alike...) and weight. (In fact, in another thread around here someplace it was mentioned that weight really isn't the issue as much as misrepresentation of weight by pic and descriptions...)

That being said, being neat, groomed, presentable etc is what I deem "taking care of yourself" to mean. And that transcends weight. (I've seen people show up for flights, and all I can do is shake my head in amazement wondering what they were thinking. Recently spied two young somewhat cute and fit 20-something girls at the Philly airport for a 6 AM flight applying deodorant as they waited for the flight to board. Clearly hadn't showered, brushed their hair, bothered to put on clean clothes or basically to give a good rats ass about how they looked. Hot or not, they were unappealing as hell.)

You're right...we ALL gain and lose weight. I've learned to look past weight in life in general, to uncover the person underneath. Granted, there are those that hobby just to bed down that "trophy girl" so for them, weight is usually a huge issue. That's their own personal issue...

Personally, I've had off the chart sessions with a couple of ladies who are self admitted BBW's...enjoyed them physically as well as mentally. (Both with intellect, wit and kindness/gentleness out of bed, but the devil inside BCD!) Also had dalliances in and out of the hobby with amazingly good looking ladies, where the blood simply didn't boil resulting in "just OK" trysts.

Generally speaking, I've found that those who define people by external appearances are really not worth worrying about.

Just my $.02
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #37
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its takes me 2 hours to get ready daily.

I am VERY VERY VERY HIGH MAINTAINENACE

Look at me...come on now...I just DONT like when men come on here saying stupid shit that...its ridiculous.

I am not going to apologize for my attitude or for being real. Thats me.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #38
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I didn't even know guys had a personality..or even a face..

I thought guys had a wallet with cash in it.. and a dick they wanted to get off

atleast thats all i ever see..damn go figure

guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #39
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
I didn't even know guys had a personality..or even a face..

I thought guys had a wallet with cash in it.. and a dick they wanted to get off

atleast thats all i ever see..damn go figure

Lmfao......well said girl
Old 02-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #40
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Wink

I dont think the OP's post was asking the ladies to lose weight - the title is misleading in that aspect- what he meant was the gross misrepresentation by the ladies of their size in their ads and pics. Basically inaccurate pics or heavily photoshopped ones.

Well, inaccurate description is not acceptable for me nor should it be for anyone, I feel. The entire hobby is based on physical attraction based on the ladies' looks, body or appearance. No place for an emotional or sentimental quotient . This is not a dating or match site. It is basically an outlet for a horny guy to release his libido and realize his fantasies which are based on the physical attraction towards a girl. As simple as that.

If girls dont want to see fat or short or whatever guys- they should just state it in their ad. No place this to get to know your feelings if you grossly misrepresent yourself.

Ya , Ya -- my ad says curvy [but I am a BBW ] -- but you know what - I have an extremely nice personality with great emotions and sentiment and you should just pay me, fuck me even though you feel cheated or not aroused !! Ya right !!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #41
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If we posted we didn't want to see short or overweight men WE WOULDN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING MONEY....

We, as providers overlook LOTS AND LOTS because its YOU that chooses US.

All in all I assume this mans mother didn't teach him its what's on the inside that matters.
He seems ignorant for posting this really when he should've kept his mouth shut.

Maybe I should too but that's not gonna happen.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #42
delimex007

Berkeleigh, you are taking this too emotionally. It is not about asking a provider to lose weight or anything like that - that is solely her 's and her's only call . Period. What is not fair is the gross inaccurate description of the appearance. You cant be voluptuous and state you are petite and slender . Again nothing to do with feelings or emotions.

As you say, guys are paying you to be BCD and have s**. Simple as that. They are not forcing you to have s**. Thats your call. You have chosen to have s** in exchange for the donations you receive.

Say , for example - your session rate is 250 and the guy then pays you 150 and then says -- Oh , Oh , I thought, I assumed blah blah, it was 150 and not 250 -- but I am a very nice courteous man with extremely good personality and have tender emotions and hence asks you to forget about the remaining 100 -- how would you feel ?? LOL!

And by the way , I think you are extremely sexy and I missed seeing you in Midland when you were on tour !!!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #43
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Not Emotional or Rude

Quote:
If we posted we didn't want to see short or overweight men WE WOULDN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING MONEY....

We, as providers overlook LOTS AND LOTS because its YOU that chooses US.

All in all I assume this mans mother didn't teach him its what's on the inside that matters.
He seems ignorant for posting this really when he should've kept his mouth shut.

Maybe I should too but that's not gonna happen.
You left out not wanting to see "old men" Berk. But you are right, ladies do overlook a whole lot of stuff because we do choose to see you ladies.

I don't want ladies to lose weight cause I think they are overweight. I would never presume to tell a lady I see that she needs to lose some pounds. That is simply rude.

All I am saying, and I think what this thread is saying, is post pics that are accurate, not 5 or 10 years old. That way if I, or any other hobbyist, steps up your door for a visit we are not surprised and confused cause the real person does not match the pic.

I will be more than happy to tell you my age, height, weight or anything else you want to know before you decide to see me. Just like the same honesty from the ladies. No disrespect intended to any lady here.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #44
delimex007

Elgateo- you hit the nail on the head. Exactly !! No disrespect to any lady -- just asking them to state the facts accurately!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #45
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am far from being emotional over this thread.

I am disgusted with the poster.

Its inappropiate and rude.

Its real simple. Find a provider. Check her reviews. Go into to BCD and ask around about her.Maybe do some cross referencing and there ya go.

I understand the up keep of the nails hair and tan better than anyone but weight?
Man get over it. Like I said we are all human. We gain and lose weight. I have had this issue too for years but I fucking always look good ALWAYS....ALWAYS...I could hold it in the right places and no one had an issues because I'm confident.

Thank gawd for open minded educated people.

Weight does not define a person.
Weight does not affect their personality.
Weight damn sure never affected my services or ability to book appointments.

This man should come on and apologize for his ignorance and learn to word things better.

And even though I've been a stinker I did take my daily happy pill sheesh!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women