Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #31
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka View Post
It happens even after a gal has just posted an ad. Can't explain why; but it does. You see the gal has read your PM, yet she does not reply.

It would be immensely helpful to get a reply saying that it is inconvenient at the moment, so that the options can be whittled down.

Also I forgot to mention that some ladies' ads, profiles, or websites specifically state that they will not answer any PM or e-mail that is lacking screening info. So if you are sending one of those ladies a PM that says, "hey, what is your schedule like next week?" and it has zero reference info or whatever else info she REQUIRES in a 1st e-mail then that is another reason you may never get a reply from her.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #32
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla View Post
There is not an inbox for P411 appt requests. If they get lost in cyberspace then the lady has absolutely no way of knowing that you even sent it. Even in our P411 acct/inbox, there is no record of appt requests.

If you read my P411 profile closely and also in most of my ECCIE ads I specifically state DO NOT SEND ME P411 APPT REQUESTS, but rather to send me P411 PMs. This is because even if the PM notification doesn't get delivered to my hotmail, I can still see that I have a new message when I log onto my P411 acct.

P411 appt requests and P411 PMs are two completely different things.

Hope this helps!
It may have changed recently, but I was under the impression that a P-411 PM does not give providers enough information to view a member's profile.

Perhaps you have been extraordinarily unlucky with e-mail, but for the most part, e-mail is very fast and reliable, especially when it's automated so human error is at a minimum (like a P-411 appointment request).

I have 4 main email addresses, and a few others for junk. I probably receive 15 - 20 real (not advertising / from someone I expect e-mail from) e-mails a day, and send 5-10 a day. I also speak on the phone with most of the people in my mailbox, so if a transmission is lost in cyberspace, it does not go unnoticed.

To my memory, the last time it happened was well over a year ago, when a server was taken offline improperly during the transmission. Usually the problem isn't that it's lost, but that it's either addressed wrong, or trapped in the destination spam filter.

A lost e-mail might explain one missed request, but it does not explain the obvious trend shown by this thread, ...unless I'm wrong.

Ladies? how often do e-mails to or from you get lost on a weekly basis?
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #33
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

I generally send out only P411 PMs and have noticed at least a few times that my profile has been viewed by the recipient. Most gals just don't bother to look prior to the appointment.
aka is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #34
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
It may have changed recently, but I was under the impression that a P-411 PM does not give providers enough information to view a member's profile.

Perhaps you have been extraordinarily unlucky with e-mail, but for the most part, e-mail is very fast and reliable, especially when it's automated so human error is at a minimum (like a P-411 appointment request).

I have 4 main email addresses, and a few others for junk. I probably receive 15 - 20 real (not advertising / from someone I expect e-mail from) e-mails a day, and send 5-10 a day. I also speak on the phone with most of the people in my mailbox, so if a transmission is lost in cyberspace, it does not go unnoticed.

To my memory, the last time it happened was well over a year ago, when a server was taken offline improperly during the transmission. Usually the problem isn't that it's lost, but that it's either addressed wrong, or trapped in the destination spam filter.

A lost e-mail might explain one missed request, but it does not explain the obvious trend shown by this thread, ...unless I'm wrong.

Ladies? how often do e-mails to or from you get lost on a weekly basis?
If you PM a lady on the P411 system she can click on your profile and see everything she needs...provider OK's, profile, everything.

I am not a dummy and I know how to work my e-mail, my ONE hobby e-mail (no you didn't say I was a dum-dum, I am just clarifying). I am telling you that about 25% of all P411 requests that hobbyists say they have sent to me do not arrive to my inbox and they are not always going to my spam folder either. I get very little spam, maybe 2 a day, so I see the requests easily when they go there. They just vanish. One theory is that after the hobbyists sends the request that possibly they click off the page or out of the web browser before it actually sends. Other than that who knows why they arent coming to my ONE hobby e-mail.

No this doesn't explain away the trend, for sure us ladies can be a disorganized and fickle bunch!

But if you are just sending ONE P411 appt request, and you do not see that the lady has looked at your profile, chances are she didn't get it. Now if you see she DID look at your profile and hasn't contacted you back, then it is a whole different story and she either doesn't want to see you, is too busy, or is just disorganized.

Happy hobbying y'all!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:04 AM   #35
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default P411 has Confirmation that your message or Email has been sent.

Quote:
There is not an inbox for P411 appt requests. If they get lost in cyberspace then the lady has absolutely no way of knowing that you even sent it. Even in our P411 acct/inbox, there is no record of appt requests.

If you read my P411 profile closely and also in most of my ECCIE ads I specifically state DO NOT SEND ME P411 APPT REQUESTS, but rather to send me P411 PMs. This is because even if the PM notification doesn't get delivered to my hotmail, I can still see that I have a new message when I log onto my P411 acct.

P411 appt requests and P411 PMs are two completely different things.

Hope this helps!
Hobbyists can check a box at the bottom of the form and receive a duplicate notification in an Email that it has been sent successfully and it will read as this:

A Client has sent you an email from Preferred411
The following Client has sent you an email from Preferred411!

Message From P411 - Client is Requesting an Appointment
The following P411 Member Has Requested an Appointment!

If the hobbyists received it, you can bet she received it also.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #36
aka
Always On

Quote:
Also I forgot to mention that some ladies' ads, profiles, or websites specifically state that they will not answer any PM or e-mail that is lacking screening info. So if you are sending one of those ladies a PM that says, "hey, what is your schedule like next week?" and it has zero reference info or whatever else info she REQUIRES in a 1st e-mail then that is another reason you may never get a reply from her.
Wouldn't a p411 PM provide access to the profile for that info? I've seen numerous gals look up my profile after the PM and get back to me... and others, nothing - not even a peek at the profile.
aka is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #37
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

The Pm system on P411 links the gentlemans p411 profile along with the message.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #38
aka
Always On

Thank you, Ms Foster, for clearing that up. BTW, does p411 show whether clients are online?
aka is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #39
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Hobbyists can check a box at the bottom of the form and receive a duplicate notification in an Email that it has been sent successfully and it will read as this:

A Client has sent you an email from Preferred411
The following Client has sent you an email from Preferred411!

Message From P411 - Client is Requesting an Appointment
The following P411 Member Has Requested an Appointment!

If the hobbyists received it, you can bet she received it also.

CG
CG cool thanks. I didn't know you guys had that option. It is probably safe to assume that if you get the request sent to your e-mail then she has too. Thanks for the cool info.

Quote:
Wouldn't a p411 PM provide access to the profile for that info? I've seen numerous gals look up my profile after the PM and get back to me... and others, nothing - not even a peek at the profile.

Like I said if they do not look at your profile maybe they did not get the request at all. Then again maybe they are just totally disorganized!

If a lady DOES look at your profile and does not contact you within 24-48 hours she is just choosing not to see you, for whatever reason. Just move on.

If I personally look at your profile and don't contact you it means:
1) You didn't even bother to fill out your profile, so it is basically useless to me. Please fill out weight, health issues, are you circumcised, and a little bit about yourself in the space provided.
2) I contacted your OK's and they said "not so nice" things about you. Or your OKs are 2 years old/totally outdated.
3) I dislike your posting style with a passion.

If I am booked up or too busy and you see that I have looked at your profile I WILL contact you, even though it is just to say that I cannot see you and could you see me at a later date.

If I dislike you immensly and I have looked at your profile I may not write you back. Sorry, that is just how it is.

Kisses! Marla
Old 08-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #40
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've seen numerous gals look up my profile after the PM and get back to me... and others, nothing - not even a peek at the profile.
well, when your P411 ID comes up, it says how many OKs you have. Perhaps a lady doesn't feel the need to actually look up your profile if you have 33 OKs on there. *shrug*

as far as not answering, perhaps a lady got caught up in real life stuff. maybe she got the PM at 2, had to be at work at 3 and forgot to go back and answer it before she went to bed. or maybe as she was about to reply, she got unexpected company and once again forgot. just some other scenarios to consider.

there is nothing wrong with sending a followup if you have not heard back.

meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #41
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
well, when your P411 ID comes up, it says how many OKs you have. Perhaps a lady doesn't feel the need to actually look up your profile if you have 33 OKs on there. *shrug*

as far as not answering, perhaps a lady got caught up in real life stuff. maybe she got the PM at 2, had to be at work at 3 and forgot to go back and answer it before she went to bed. or maybe as she was about to reply, she got unexpected company and once again forgot. just some other scenarios to consider.

there is nothing wrong with sending a followup if you have not heard back.

meg
So true Meg, sometimes I get so caught up in RL stuff or I can't get away from RL people and it can take me up to 48 hours to respond to any sort of PM's. E-mails I can usually sneak away and respond to since they come to my phone, but if I am spending the weekend with my family and hobbyists are sending PMs from here or P411 they are possibly going to go un-looked-at and un-answered until Monday night when I have some privacy. Sorry but I can't go to a provider site at work or at family member's houses on their computers and I am sure a lot of ladies have the same scenario.

Or if I am on my laptop and my kiddo walks in I shut it real fast and it might be tomorrow night before I get the privacy and time to open it up and resume what I was doing / who I was responding to.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #42
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

How come men don't answer their PMs? I mean, they post an ISO, we respond, they read it, but never respond. I mean, if the person who responds isn't what you are looking for, at least lie and say you found something already. Don't just ignore it. It's rude-so I feel you guys because it happens to us all the time.

So besides not being interested in the person who responded, what other reasons do men have for ignoring the PM? The same as the women?

I didn't want to start a new thread on the same subject...just role reversal
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #43
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
How come men don't answer their PMs? I mean, they post an ISO, we respond, they read it, but never respond. I mean, if the person who responds isn't what you are looking for, at least lie and say you found something already. Don't just ignore it. It's rude-so I feel you guys because it happens to us all the time.

So besides not being interested in the person who responded, what other reasons do men have for ignoring the PM? The same as the women?

I didn't want to start a new thread on the same subject...just role reversal
HLH - Apparently inconsideration comes in both genders. I don't see anything wrong with not answering unsolicited correspondence, but if you send out an ISO and get responses, you should answer them.

Sometimes you get a response that doesn't meet the criteria that you specified (wrong age, size, hair color, ethnic background, etc.). I respond to them anyway.

I'm not sure there is a good way to tell someone they're not for you. Your suggestion that you've already found someone is a problem if you continue to search. Maybe that's a good thread to start - ways to "let them down easy"...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #44
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

gosh, a simple "thanks, but i'll pass" doesnt take that long to type up and post/send back to them. [plus, no lying involved]

i've done that before w/out negative consequences.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #45
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Maybe she was just not into you........
TexRich is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women