Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #31
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand why girls who have perfectly pretty a or b cups want to be bigger. Imo, size doesn't matter as long as they are perky and pretty. Variety is the spice of life. I tend to like girls with smaller breasts. I am envious of the girls that can wear little tank tops with no bra. I could never do that, lol! When the day comes that mine start to sag I will probably get a lift.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:39 AM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Like most women, I would prefer younger looking breasts. I have often considered getting a boob job and still might do it someday.
Oh no, say it ain't so!!!!

Yours are perfect in every way.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Great! Thanks folks. But I'm still curious as to why ladies do it?

We all have our preferences, but is it a market driven decision? I've known a number of providers who have had the fun bags installed after they'd been in the biz for a while.

Is it a matter of self image/confidence?

Is it a matter of health? (That one I CAN definitely understand in some circumstances.)

I've begun searching for a ballsack lift ... but then I'd need a tummy tuck to see 'em again!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #34
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1972 View Post
Obviously, I'm one of those who hasn't taken the plunge. Everything is natural on me except my hair color.

I'm a 32a. About as small as a lady can get....and I love it!
I've actually been surprised that I like small breasts. It's not the "little girl" thing, I'm just not sure why.

Now I'm not against bigger, but I'm not a fan of the idea of "I just have to go up a cup". But that's up to you and I'm really more interested in the whole package.

Quote:

I did go thru that phase, as a young adult, of wanting to get implants. Back then, they were silicone. I probably would have done it, if I had the financial means.

But honestly, I'm so glad I didn't! For a handful of reasons....

Someone with my size is becoming more and more rare. It's very true that it's becoming "the norm". I'm sought out for my size.

Sensitivity....not something I am willing to sacrifice.
Probably the reason I'm more in favor of natural. Some women don't seem to have any problems, others do.

Also, having lived with a breast cancer survivor, I'll tell you that I can sometimes be distracted by areas that are a tad too firm.

Quote:

And medical....with some past health issues, I am no longer a candidate for unnecessary procedures. So, it's pretty much no longer an option.

There you go....my 2 pennies worth.

Alisha ...xoxo
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #35
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Quote:
For my tastes, boob jobs are rarely an enhancement, especially if the lady is a natural and firm A or B cup. Personally, I would rather kiss and touch a droopy natural breast over an enhanced breast. But I see that sometimes, when a woman has had children or lost a lot of weight, that her appearance might be improved by the implants. I guess it comes down to looks versus feel at that point.

Like most women, I would prefer younger looking breasts. I have often considered getting a boob job and still might do it someday. If I do, it would be key to me that the implant was as natural and soft feeling as possible, and that it didn't interfere with nipple sensitivity. I wouldn't want to go beyond a C-cup and it would have to have that tear-drop shape. And I would have to be certain that it wouldn't show through the skin when I moved or changed positions. I see that often with strippers and it is quite a turn-off for me.

Whenever I bring up the topic of a boob job with lovers and friends, 90% of the time they beg me not to. So for now, I'm holding off.

I am curious about this procedure: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz0sMpYiiQ4

Anyone know anything about it?
RESEARCH!!!! I want to see a peer reviewed paper, then I'll "believe".

I've also read about a procedure to lift the boob without changing the size much. It involves shortening several muscles/ligaments to recover the natural lift. Another form of a boob lift.

Oh, add me to the don't list.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #36
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I don't understand why girls who have perfectly pretty a or b cups want to be bigger. Imo, size doesn't matter as long as they are perky and pretty. Variety is the spice of life. I tend to like girls with smaller breasts. I am envious of the girls that can wear little tank tops with no bra. I could never do that, lol! When the day comes that mine start to sag I will probably get a lift.
Big & natural. Let's see, how have I run into that had that combo and we had a great time?
Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 PM   #37
Slotgoop
Valued Poster

Unless it is a really bad augmentation job, it's all good to me. Fake, natural, ...makes no difference as long as the lady owning them feels self confident. If it helps her feel and act more sexy, I'm all for them.
Slotgoop is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #38
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
For my tastes, boob jobs are rarely an enhancement, especially if the lady is a natural and firm A or B cup. Personally, I would rather kiss and touch a droopy natural breast over an enhanced breast. But I see that sometimes, when a woman has had children or lost a lot of weight, that her appearance might be improved by the implants. I guess it comes down to looks versus feel at that point.

Like most women, I would prefer younger looking breasts. I have often considered getting a boob job and still might do it someday. If I do, it would be key to me that the implant was as natural and soft feeling as possible, and that it didn't interfere with nipple sensitivity. I wouldn't want to go beyond a C-cup and it would have to have that tear-drop shape.

one also hears explanations as to how augmentation helps the silouette concerning fit and proportion for some women .

i do prefer natural over fake (which is ironic since as a tranny my breasts come out of a box) and i love that tear-drop shape.

trying to single out a favorite breast size is like trying to single out a favorite food cuisine---there are so many and they all are good.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You know, Missi, if you were my type ....

However, in your line of work, you're probably the best "equipped" provider to address this issue. Wouldn't that be awesome to change your persona every day, depending on your mood?

I'd like to wake up one day and put on my NOT-AN-ASSHOLE suit. I just can't seem to find one in the closet!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #40
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I have b-cups and kinda wide hips which makes me pear shaped and I don't like it. If I had big boobs it would match my hips and then my figure would be hourglass shaped instead of pear which I find much more attractive. The only reason I haven't had a boob job already is that it's expensive and I'm saving up to go back to school. Also, I have puffy style aerolas kinda and I feel like they'd look better on some DDs.

I'm a little nervous about them becoming really hard or having weird dents or my body reacting to them in a bad way but not so nervous that I wouldn't do it if I could spare the money to have it done right(under the muscle).

Guys always say things like "Promise you'll never have a boob job" etc. but I feel like they are just trying to be nice. Little tits don't look right on hippy girls for the most part IMO.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #41
lets
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I would think that the primary reason that one would do any type of elective surgery would play against the same mentality regardless of gender. It generally falls back to self security and confidence; which is not a bad thing. I am one that feels if someone is severely limited in life due to low self-esteem, it is better for them to venture into elective surgery rather than detriment their lifestyle.

I can see the purist mindset here, and the mentality that person should just get their shit together and "man up" to their imperfections. But, it's silly to think that in this modern society that this is possible by even the strongest willed person. If one is not fortunate enough to be silver spooned, they will have hurdles to overcome, and apparence might be one of them.
lets is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #42
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Simple answer............I like big fake rock hard titties.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #43
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal POV and speaking from experience:

There are various reasons why a woman gets breast implants.

1: She might of endured breast cancer and thus given the option to have breast reconstruction along with implants to replace her natural breasts (which she lost).

2: As some women become of age through their teens. They might mature with a small framed body yet extremely large bust size, which in turn may cause back pain. Thus they have their breasts reduced and to keep from sagging over the years, the doctors put in small implants. To give the now smaller breasts shape & keep from sagging.

3: Some women age well into womanhood with a womanly body/curves and very small flat chested breasts. The woman doesn't feel like a woman as she feels somethings missing. (breasts). She want's to feel complete & beautiful. Thus she chooses to give herself that one thing she's missing. Breasts (implants). Having the right Doctor, her implants will look & feel just about as close to natural as possible.

4: Men can be & *some* are very critical of women. And if in a relationship, a woman hears nothing but negativity from her spouse regarding her body. A woman will alter her body to please her man. As Men are visual creatures.

In the end all. No matter what the reasons are that a woman does what she does to her body. *some guy* some where in today's society, will find fault with her body parts. Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm a big fan of a lady's original body, and find true beauty in the natural form that the good Lord gave a woman.

Ladies, please don't consider this an invasion of your privacy, but why did you decide to get breast implants, or decide against them? Health risk? Business expense? Marketing tool(s)? Fashion statement?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks WM. Very well put. I love the ladies for who they are...which is why this has always been a baffling item for me. Hopefully *some guys* won't find fault with it!

I've known a number of women who have had reductions as well as reconstructions following radical mastectomy. Definitely get that...and thank science for that ability.

I understand the "adding what's missing" thing, but know too many ladies who were never missing anything before the implants. And I've known very few who suddenly went from a lamb to a lioness because of a new set of boobs. A false (or that falsie) prophet in my observation.

I understand the "pleasing her man" thing ... though I personally think it's kinda petty and her man probably needed to hook up with someone else if his woman's yabbos were a source of concern.

What about the marketing aspect of it?

Trying to keep the discussion up front, so to speak. Personally, I'd never consider cosmetic surgery of any kind unless it was reconstructive. I figure if I haven't come to grips (yeah, I said grips) with myself by now, a plastic surgeon isn't going to make my life complete.

And I kinda like the sound of my balls splashing down when I sit on the toilet...

But that's just me.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #45
lets
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
4: Men can be & *some* are very critical of women. And if in a relationship, a woman hears nothing but negativity from her spouse regarding her body. A woman will alter her body to please her man. As Men are visual creatures.

In the end all. No matter what the reasons are that a woman does what she does to her body. *some guy* some where in today's society, will find fault with her body parts. Sad but true.
Quoted these parts for truth (not that any others aren't truth). This one really supports my statement; and is the one that troubles me the most. I for one LOVE the idea of another individual to consider things like this for me, however, I do realize that this is FOR ME; and I for one could never really justify the means.

Don't get me wrong, I am a breast man. If I was drunk, and this operation was to occur during my state of inebriations, girl would be sitting on a pack of EE's; just because of the "fun bag" aspect. I know this is just wrong, but fuck, I always loved the moon bounce.
lets is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women