Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36180
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Is there anything inappropriate with his desires? Nope.

However, the issue is that he decided the best way to state HIS desires was by insulting anyone who had desires that did not match his own. Hence-- out come the flame throwers.

So-- because I have time this morning-- lets go down the list, line by line..

1. With me, the wetness combined with tight vaginal spasms are going to signal to even the least astute member that I'm probably having an orgasm. With your pleasant disposition and assumption of us ladies.. I'd be amazed if you'd know what it feels like to give a woman, any woman, an orgasm, so I do understand your confusion on the concept.

2. Many men DATY with us because their wives or girlfriends won't let them. That's part of the whole reason the hobby exists.

3. The risks of oral herpes are the same whether you DFK or barely peck on the lips. Also-- a person in their 50's who has never had a cold sore is not likely to develop one. Approximately 90% of the population carries the virus... some will develop them and some never will.

4. The 1hr appointment thing could actually be considered short by some. Lots of ladies out there with a 90 minute minimum... or 2 hour minimum... or more. Not sure why it even concerns you with there being such a large pool of ladies who do offer 30 mminutes (or less). The odds of your provider having had hundreds or thousands of dicks goes up... the more short appointments they see.

5. We don't just contact your reviews because there are some ladies who are just BSC. Not to mention-- if you can't follow my protocol before we meet, I don't expect you'll have the manners to respect my boundaries in session. Its partially for your own protection (some ladies are territorial when their clients go elsewhere) and partially a test to see what kind of person they can expect.

6. For many-- its a request, not a requirement.. and most ladies with the requirement are only asking for 24 hours notice. Personally-- if I've never seen you-- I'm gonna need time to verify references. Now, if I've seen you and I'm available-- I need an hours notice.. but that's for those who have already screened.

Damn-- 36 reviews...12 of them "No". That's a 33% failure rate. Hows those methods working out for you?

I am too lazy to look up his history. With the failure rate of the OP's reviews he really needs to evaluate his provider search criteria/priorities.

Now back to taint ... when will we be Graced by your taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #32
emilysutton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 297610
My ECCIE Reviews

And Here We Go...,
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B842ED0F-AABC-4CE6-9A4A-9DD95C33BF67.jpeg (79.4 KB, 71 views)
emilysutton is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #33
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

And lets not forget providers who post 8-10 year old airbrushed pics
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:32 PM   #34
JackHammer007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote: