Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36323
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #31
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

this 3 post fisherman is just throwing a line out to see what he can catch...trolling is all...just stirring the water...putting down the ladies here...HE ALREADY IS BANKRUPT IN MY OPINION...
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
As I understand it, .... I am aware of a case in Harris Co. about six years ago where the wife argued .... The case was settled ... so the court did not actually rule.

Certainly, if one hides community assets with the intent of shielding them from a property division, this is conduct that is arguably "fraudulent" and can be addressed by a court.

Consequently, I believe the statement that " there cannot be conceptually a 'fraud' as a consequence of taking one's own property" is, perhaps, overbroad.

Surely we can agree that the discovery in a divorce proceeding that a guy is spending loads of cash on hookers will not typically induce a court to cut him any slack or tilt the equities in his favor, right?
lizard, my sole concern regarding some posts on here about "the law" is that there are some folks on here who will take things literally and without qualification, sometimes even because the poster announcing "the law" has "tenure" on the board, and those persons act or react upon the statement.

Comment: A "settled" case is not a case in which there was a "finding" that spending money on a provider is a fraud on the community estate. Such a determination would have to come from an appellate decision interpreting some provision of the Texas Family Code (in Texas) that has not been reversed or otherwise "modified."

In the context of "taking" the money by paying it to a provider is not "secreting" the money, unless the provider had agreed to merely hold the money for the husband (or wife) until the husband or wife asked for it to be returned and in fact got it back. The money is not "gone" if it is held "secretely" by the other spouse, and the fraud is on the failure to disclose an existing asset of the estates of the parties, which applies whether the asset is community or separate. If paid to the provider, it is NOT EXISTING.

One settled case is not "precedent" for the "legal" conclusion you announced.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #33
lizardking
Premium Access

LL,

If you're arguing that payment to or for the benefit of a mistress cannot constitute fraud on the community, I believe you are mistaken. If you are arguing that a persuasive (and "successful") argument could not be made to a finder of fact that a long-term relationship between a hobbyist and provider rises to the level of a "dating relationship", I believe you are mistaken.

I was not arguing that payment of consideration to a provider or mistress constitutes "secreting" the money. I was simply pointing out that the handling or mishandling of one's "own money" can create liability for fraud, thereby undercutting the broad generalization that there cannot be fraud associated with the "taking of one's own property."

Certainly, a settled case is not precedent. I did not mean to suggest that it is (and I don't believe I did). I meant only to point out that I had seen the argument successfully advanced, and I believe I made that point. Again, the specifics of this issue and the authorities cited by the wife were beyond the ambit of my concern. I did not review the cases cited. I assume the husband's counsel did, and the husband ultimately caved on the issue. Of course, there could have been myriad factors having nothing to do with the merits of his spouse's argument that led to that result.

My initial point was to emphasize the irony of the moral outlook expressed by some of our comrades here, to wit, the indignation at soaking a credit card company and blissful ignorance regarding the usual source of hobby funds.

I certainly did not mean to be giving advice or to induce anyone to act on my statements. However, both common sense and a a passing familiarity with family law tell me that evidence of cash going to hookers is not going to improve anyone's standing in a divorce. But, that wasn't really my point.
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am less than impressed with any of you assisting this fucktard.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #35
lizardking
Premium Access

I say max out those cards and burn the motherfucker down!
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:07 PM   #36
sportsfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Cash you take within 90 days of filing will be looked at hard by the trustee. You may cause yourself some problems.
sportsfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #37
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
Is this real?
Uh... No, it's not real. Any real shrimp boat captain has had an opportunity to be making money like crazy working for BP. Now the spill is cleaned up just in time for shrimp season to open and and the powers that be are saying "go catch shrimp - the shrimp fine and the water is safe."
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:05 AM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sounds like he has already made up his mind. Makes one wonder why he has not soaked up BP money skimming oil like so many others. I read one article that the shrimpers were making more money skimming oil for BP than fishing.

Commit fraud, just be prepared to take the punishment.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #39
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
I say max out those cards and burn the motherfucker down!
...then get ready for Karma to kick the shit out of you. One way or another all thieves end up paying more than they would have if they had acquired money and stuff honestly.

You show me a shitbird thief who's prosperous and happy. Tick tock.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #40
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
...then get ready for Karma to kick the shit out of you. One way or another all thieves end up paying more than they would have if they had acquired money and stuff honestly.

You show me a shitbird thief who's prosperous and happy. Tick tock.

A-freaking-men! Wise words & something to remember.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #41
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
LOL .. and something tells me you will not be getting any responses now.

If you came to eccie looking for chicks that are hard up for cash, you picked the wrong place. Most of us cyber whores make that cash in 1/2 a year. Hell most of us cyber whores decline more appointments then we accept. And most of us cyber whores will never even have to consider bankruptcy.
Amen Sista!
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #42
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Name your boat "Jenny", hire lieutenant Dan and start going to church.........just sayin'.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:22 AM   #43
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
start going to church.........just sayin'.
I knew I saw you in church yesterday!

Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Bringing in the sheathes
Bringing in the sheathes
We shall come rejoicing
Bringing in the sheathes
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #45
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I am less than impressed with any of you assisting this fucktard.
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him thinck
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women