Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #31
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Here's the thing. If you know the provider isn't setting you up you could meet in a police station and there's nothing they can do.
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 02:31 PM   #32
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

when the experience is a fantasy to me, i.e. attractive lady, considered high end or classy then the illusion is to have an experience to match, nice hotel, nice setting, glass of wine, dressed to kill, etc.

sometimes its just a fuck and suck so i dont care,

it can be a buzz kill when you are expecting

but its sweat pants and t-shirt, no makeup, and the hotel is the motel 6 or an extended stay

i get the problem of 1 client and 1 day and the motel eats into your profit and that's understandable and as every business decides how upscale it wants to be then those costs just get factored into it, price of doing business, dress for success and never compromise,

This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058860151

Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 02:47 PM   #33
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Littleroc, you're right! Must give it to ginger in the Class department She is first class all the way.
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 03:00 PM   #34
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, thank you Little Roc & Elvis! I really appreciate your compliments. Very sweet, you made my day!

PS, that is not my actual deck and hot tub… Felt uncomfortable posting the real thing since people who know me might recognize it. But Elvis & especially Danielle can attest that mine is very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
...This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisisalive View Post
Littleroc, you're right! Must give it to ginger in the Class department She is first class all the way.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #35
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

100 percent real deal boys at Gingers place. You NWA guys need to cash in on her offer! Class all the way!
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 04:24 PM   #36
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I much rather stay at a nice hotel than a crappy one...I don't trust hotels with shady people hanging around, I stand a chance of getting robbed at my own incall and losing all the money I made and some! The 30extra I spend on a nicer room saves me a lot of problems in the long run...from experience when you stay at some of the cheaper places a lot of unwanted attention comes there and the last thing we all need is attention!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #37
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
when the experience is a fantasy to me, i.e. attractive lady, considered high end or classy then the illusion is to have an experience to match, nice hotel, nice setting, glass of wine, dressed to kill, etc.

sometimes its just a fuck and suck so i dont care,

it can be a buzz kill when you are expecting

but its sweat pants and t-shirt, no makeup, and the hotel is the motel 6 or an extended stay

i get the problem of 1 client and 1 day and the motel eats into your profit and that's understandable and as every business decides how upscale it wants to be then those costs just get factored into it, price of doing business, dress for success and never compromise,

This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

Once again Littleroc, we think a lot alike. The atmosphere is part of the IOP. Nice to hear those compliments on Ginger!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 07:53 PM   #38
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Extended stays can be super nice and affordable. Plus they have a little kitchen, easier to make low cal meals IMO
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:27 PM   #39
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Here's the thing. If you know the provider isn't setting you up you could meet in a police station and there's nothing they can do.
Keep believing that. There are many ways to get fucked up here, especially if you are married, that have nothing to do with a girl "setting you up". I'm with Baby Dallas on this. I'd just as soon avoid places infested with shady characters.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:45 PM   #40
Rockcity66
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Keep believing that. There are many ways to get fucked up here, especially if you are married, that have nothing to do with a girl "setting you up". I'm with Baby Dallas on this. I'd just as soon avoid places
infested with shady characters.
Well you besta steer cleer of the motels around the electric cowboy on the weekends its infested with a buncha cousin fuckers roaming the lot. Another thing buddy if you got an iphone don't let youre wife get that find my phone app. Mine pings me all day and night to get my location and if im not where im supposed to be she beats me when I get home
Rockcity66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #41
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Extended stays can be super nice and affordable. Plus they have a little kitchen, easier to make low cal meals IMO
Right! I use extended stays a lot when traveling. They are affordable and help me with my diet. I need to get my spinner body back!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:54 PM   #42
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcity66 View Post
Well you besta steer cleer of the motels around the electric cowboy on the weekends its infested with a buncha cousin fuckers roaming the lot. Another thing buddy if you got an iphone don't let youre wife get that find my phone app. Mine pings me all day and night to get my location and if im not where im supposed to be she beats me when I get home
I don't hobby in that area and you need to learn how to turn your phone location finder off when you play.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:54 PM   #43
Rockcity66
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlog View Post
I pick my regular up at her house. She waits in my car while I go in and get a room. Then I take her home. Sometimes run through a drive through.

Do this about once a week.
A drive thru. Must be a real classy chick probly the same kind that gets excited about the fuckin olive garden an stays at them motels that still allow smokin
Old 11-14-2016, 08:58 PM   #44
Rockcity66
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
I don't hobby in that area and you need to learn how to turn your phone location finder off when you play.
Wont help me none. She can find wherever my car is with a app. Im not safe anywhere an my buddys are startin to ask bout all the bruises
Old 11-14-2016, 10:12 PM   #45
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcity66 View Post
A drive thru. Must be a real classy chick probly the same kind that gets excited about the fuckin olive garden an stays at them motels that still allow smokin
The Marriott allows smoking...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women