Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Does Whispers introducing Strippers to guys in the community and the guys to Strippers rise to the l
Yes.... He is a Pimp (in which case someone needs to buy me a Fedora and Stick) 22 31.88%
No.... He's just someone that knows a lot of the players.... 47 68.12%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #31
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Why, did he add you to his stable and I have to go through him to get to know you now?
Hell no, my door don't swing that way! He just happened to ask a similar question that you asked last time I saw him. I thought maybe he put you up to it.

So what are you doing posting in a Austin thread way out there from LA? Are you headed this way? Do you want me to put in a good word with Whispers to see if he can hook you up while in Austin? He works for free...
Old 01-28-2011, 11:02 AM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Hell no, my door don't swing that way! He just happened to ask a similar question that you asked last time I saw him. I thought maybe he put you up to it.

So what are you doing posting in a Austin thread way out there from LA? Are you headed this way? Do you want me to put in a good word with Whispers to see if he can hook you up while in Austin? He works for free...
What did I tell you about talking to the clients directly without going through me Kboy?

I'm telling you man... That Kato Outfit and a few of your patented martial arts moves in a short video as your Avatar and I'll fill your schedule and our pockets......

That's what quality Representation is about man! Pay the Retainer and get out of the way and I'll fill your dance card.....
Old 01-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #33
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh, I used to work in Austin a while ago and so even though NOLA is home I feel most comfy with Austin's board...plus I don't have to worry about pissing off the locals with things I might say!

I wouldn't mind visiting Austin again after I get a longer break from the place. lol.

Quote:

Old 01-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Eh, I used to work in Austin a while ago and so even though NOLA is home I feel most comfy with Austin's board...plus I don't have to worry about pissing off the locals with things I might say!

I've been known to follow girls to other boards to finish conversations darlin!.... Plus I have the Patented Attack Pack Mailing list that now has 97 Posters ready to go to work on the next transgressor!

However.....

I'm smart enough to realize that Austin is on the way to New Orleans and your posts here MAY have an ulterior motive...

In which case...... seeing those eyes..... and that subtle coyness in one of your other poses....

I'm waiting for the unasked question to be popped.....

Yes. There would be some interest here!
Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #35
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I wouldn't mind visiting Austin again after I get a longer break from the place. lol.

Nashville previously?
Old 01-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #36
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Not yet but I've been thinking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Nashville previously?
Old 01-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #37
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

LOL you guys have some crappy memory.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #38
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just happy someone finally seems to remember me...I told whispers my old name in a message and I have some of the same pix even and still...you're the first person to show any sign of remembering me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #39
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
How soon they forget!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #40
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice to see you are enjoying Eccie and you seem to have got a bit of use out of p411...I was always wondering if you'd send me a gift basket for the introductions. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
How soon they forget!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #41
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Nice to see you are enjoying Eccie and you seem to have got a bit out of use out of p411...I was always wondering if you'd send me a gift basket for the introductions. LOL
If I could have found you I would have..next time you're in town I'd be happy to show my appreciation..

Sorry for the hijack Whispers
Old 01-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #42
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Why, did he add you to his stable and I have to go through him to get to know you now?
Quote:
AKB, did you switch teams?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #43
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
I'm just happy someone finally seems to remember me...I told whispers my old name in a message and I have some of the same pix even and still...you're the first person to show any sign of remembering me at all.
I remember those eyes.

Though, when I see a name change, I try not to be obvious about it since the change could have been driven by security needs.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #44
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly. I don't mind you guys pming about it or even saying it in Locker Room but I'd rather it not be turned into a situation where a search of my old name turns up my new name for the general public.

Oh and to keep this remotely on topic- whispers is Kboy's pimp but he only rents him out to very discerning ladies willing to pay top dollar for a gentleman of his caliber.

Quote:
I remember those eyes.

Though, when I see a name change, I try not to be obvious about it since the change could have been driven by security needs.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:34 PM   #45
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

If the wheels on your car cost more than the car itself... you might be a pimp.
If your car stereo sets off car alarms WHEN ON THE LOW VOLUME SETTING... you might be a pimp.
If you don't own a suit that isn't a color in the rainbow... you might be a pimp.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women