Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #31
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

I was about five posts into this thread when I realized what COP meant in the thread title.

Originally I thought it was an acronym. TFF!

Woody
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #32
brickmonster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

After reading both side ... This all make alot of sense ... Next time you think the cops are there to bust you I would not grab the money though . That just seems like a bad idea .
brickmonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #33
SteveGoldstein
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

No female cop that I am aware of would remove her top. That tells you right there she is kosher non cop certified!
SteveGoldstein is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #34
victoria sugars
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120653
My ECCIE Reviews

i wouldnt mind giving him a make up session but also im still kind of worried about him he has been a member since 2010 and this is his very first post also when he did contact me he never said he was apart of eccie that he found me on backpage and im certain he said this cause my room mate also talked to him to be sure where he found me at.. i am new but im not naive and believe i want to make this right but i also want to be safe on my end and for some reason he doesnt seem right just sayin if he does contact me again i wouldnt mind doin a make up session
victoria sugars is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #35
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if it is about feeling uncomfortable, why don't you just give the money you took from him, back?

Sounds easy enough to me.

Where he found you and how long he has been a member and how many posts he may or may not have, is irrelevant. If he doesn't "seem right", give him his money back, and go about your business.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #36
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Well if it is about feeling uncomfortable, why don't you just give the money you took from him, back?

Sounds easy enough to me.

Where he found you and how long he has been a member and how many posts he may or may not have, is irrelevant. If he doesn't "seem right", give him his money back, and go about your business.
That's my thought as well. Coordinate with him, meet somewhere super public. Bring your friend with you. Either sit and chat and see if you can be comfortable with each other, or you can give him his donation back.

Seems fair, at least to me.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #37
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I think finding a way to return his money is the right thing to do, but I can understand her concern about him, as well. Hell, at this point, we know more about her than we do about the OP. One post since 2010 does not lend much to his credibility.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #38
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
That's my thought as well. Coordinate with him, meet somewhere super public. Bring your friend with you. Either sit and chat and see if you can be comfortable with each other, or you can give him his donation back.
After reading her response's it sounds like she's trying to make it right. She has a couple of ladies who've been been in the business and done a lap or two around the block so I think she'll make it right. Both the OP & VS were thinking the same thing about each other when they walked out the room and saw the 2 cruisers in the parking lot I'm pretty sure...
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #39
cowboyesfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Well, he did leave within 5 minutes of meeting. According to previous posts, he is obligated to pay.
cowboyesfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #40
Cambree
Busty funsize Vixen

User ID: 98269
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yep everyone is accurate... the police could have arrested you as soon as you walked in and essp. when you put the money down!!! Not sure what was going on but it wasnt LE! Just happy you made it out safely!!!
Cambree is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #41
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Patrolling hotel parking lots checking plates for warrants? LMAO.

They can do that shit at a K-mart, or the movies. Seems like they're just looking for excuses to fuck with 'certain people'.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #42
R4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
I don't think he got ripped-off all the way on purpose. Sounds like she maybe had a girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. somewhere close outside. She maybe texted them to say that all is cool, no problem, then she received the call. That "friend" outside close-by saw the cops pull in for an unrelated event. The "friend" assumed they were there for her and told her to jump ship.

It was her room, cops are gone, you are gone, her heart has stopped flipping the fuck out of her chest, your money is there.. yeah, she scooped it up and said fuck it.. I'm sure she thinks the exact thing you do right now. How many times today do you think she has said, "the only reason (I think) I went home and not that other place is because I never picked the money up off the dresser."

Where do I get my prize?

..and why the hell am I still up right now.

What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

R4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #43
rylstone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

self-edit
rylstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #44
The Stig
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

She did not take (steal) the money. He gave it to her. He walked out with her and then left. He should have asked for it back otherwise its his bad. Does she really owe him anything? If a client leaves an appointment early does he deserve a discount off the time not used but everytime a provider shortens an appointment everyone screams bloody hell.
The Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #45
aggietigger
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Much ado about nothing... No malicious intent on either person... We are making this much more dramatic that it really is (and that never happens here)....
aggietigger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women