Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60856
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42524
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #31
forkboy
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Your continued threAD is what will kill your business. Another provider is finally catching on to what bumping a threAD with stupid comments does to the reputation. The more YOU post, the more damage YOU do.
forkboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Well if whatever is being posted about me is true then why not put it out here for everyone to see? Or is it just a bunch of rumors to try to destroy my business like youve been doing f4om the start? Come on show your cards!
Guideline #16 stops a lot from being shared in the open......

Personally, I try to use the board as it is designed and stay within the rules. You have probably accumulated more warnings in points in your short time here than I have in my entire time here..

I'm sure if you continue to push for a in person physical confrontation you are going to find someone willing to give it to you and all anyone here is going to do is shake their head and think to themselves "I saw that coming"

You embody everything that people tend to think negatively about homosexual and TS people and exude it non stop.

you should consider shutting up and going about your business......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #33
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

Shutting up? If you werent constantly dishing out dis-respect and insults I wouldnt have nothing to comment about huh? You embody everything people tend to think about close minded bigots and exude it constantly. So why dont you shut up and I wont have anything to fire back at huh? Everytime I make a post I get jumped on somehow, making it kinda hard to use the board as intended. I came here to do just that and the shit storm came to me, not the other way around. You start the drama then call everyone else the drama queen, look in the mirror, and who said anything about physical confrontation? Easy there angry bear, and didn'tinone of the guidelines stop me from getting a cruel record setting slap fest like they should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Guideline #16 stops a lot from being shared in the open......

Personally, I try to use the board as it is designed and stay within the rules. You have probably accumulated more warnings in points in your short time here than I have in my entire time here..

I'm sure if you continue to push for a in person physical confrontation you are going to find someone willing to give it to you and all anyone here is going to do is shake their head and think to themselves "I saw that coming"

You embody everything that people tend to think negatively about homosexual and TS people and exude it non stop.

you should consider shutting up and going about your business......
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #34
Whispers

Quote:
Shutting up? If you werent constantly dishing out dis-respect and insults I wouldnt have nothing to comment about huh? You embody everything people tend to think about close minded bigots and exude it constantly. So why dont you shut up and I wont have anything to fire back at huh? Everytime I make a post I get jumped on somehow, making it kinda hard to use the board as intended. I came here to do just that and the shit storm came to me, not the other way around. You start the drama then call everyone else the drama queen, look in the mirror, and who said anything about physical confrontation? Easy there angry bear, and didn'tinone of the guidelines stop me from getting a cruel record setting slap fest like they should have.

Sir.... You are getting what you ask for...... The difference between you and I is that I don't get emotional over this or lose my cool..... None of the names you try to use of comments have any impact on me.... Words on a screen from someone that is clueless..... You however are getting all worked up about ot and it's showing.

You know.... When you have nothing better to do than calling people names and you let all thus shit upset you...... the people on this side of the fence are controlling you....... "Dance monkey boy Dance"... you become someone else's puppet.......

Why do you empower them?
Old 12-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #35
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
close minded bigots
Well hey!! I'm pretty open-minded and curious about particular things... Plus it's late and I can't sleep... So... I was wondering?? Do guys that supposedly have the mind of a female never "have intercourse" with their penis before its changed into a?? Would that make them gay or lesbian except with "unfortunate for them" a penis instead of a strap on or toy??

Do guys that want to be girls still use their weenies before its taken away??

Oh, and just to verify... I'm not drinking... I'm actually full of coffee and wide awake with thoughts hehe.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #36
forkboy
BANNED

No Karla the guys that see him like cock! There is no mistaking what they like, even with it chopped off. The thrill for them is not acknowledging their own homosexuality. See they really want to fuck guys, but are only taking baby steps, because they are in denial they are homosexuals. But if it walks, talks, and quacks like a duck, it doesn't matter if the dick is chopped off. It is still homosexual behavior. As a strict hetero I can guarantee you that I have never had a thought of fucking a guy, or a guy with it's dick turned inside out. The thought makes my skin crawl! That is the reaction of a non gay man. I will admit a curiousity to marvel of what a surgeon creates. But that is like enjoying the two headed pig in the freak show! Just that, wanting to see the freaky shit. But I've certainly never wanted to have sex with anything in a freak show. So I guess it all boils down to, if that's something you want to do, it's because you are indeed a homosexual!
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 AM   #37
Whispers

Close minded? Maybe. Born a Man? You are a man. Men that sleep with other men are gay. My opinion of that is not changing at this point of my life.

I can tolerate a lot in life but I choose to have nothing to do with homosexual men. I have none as friends or in my social circle,

I also choose to have nothing to do with ladies that knowingly sleep with homosexual men.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #38
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

If Ford only made an emotional Stabiltrack switch.
John_Dough is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #39
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dough View Post
If Ford only made an emotional Stabiltrack switch.
lmao
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #40
db1988
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is really shocking to see how disrespectful some people can be when it comes to discussing gender issues. In my opinion, if somebody decides to change his or her gender it is just their decision. In this case, certainly nobody is going to force you to see such provider. If you decide not to see her because of her gender it is an acceptable decision. Yet, it is unfair to attack someone just because you don't agree with his/her ideology.
db1988 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #41
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Back on the stated topic please!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #42
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default What is it?

Been so long, what the hell is the topic? Rhetorically speaking, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Back on the stated topic please!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #43
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
Been so long, what the hell is the topic? Rhetorically speaking, of course!

It's a I'm a boy no I'm a girl no wtf am I thread
You are what you were born as if u had a cock your a man just a cock-less one
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #44
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats what ive been screaming. I cant even post anythimg eithout it becomming a slam fest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db1988 View Post
It is really shocking to see how disrespectful some people can be when it comes to discussing gender issues. In my opinion, if somebody decides to change his or her gender it is just their decision. In this case, certainly nobody is going to force you to see such provider. If you decide not to see her because of her gender it is an acceptable decision. Yet, it is unfair to attack someone just because you don't agree with his/her ideology.
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #45
forkboy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by db1988 View Post
See dude you go all fem on us and this gender bending individual who doesn't know what it is, Now thinks you're his baby girl! No good deed goes unpunished!

Thats what ive been screaming baby girl. I cant even post anythimg eithout it becomming a slam fest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db1988

Quote:
Thats what ive been screaming baby girl. I cant even post anythimg eithout it becomming a slam fest.
You really should just be quite and move on before you do more damage!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women