Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

He's never had to win? Just the two presidential elections where he handily whipped the asses of your candidates. Your stupidity and vapid statements astonish at times.

And, I'd think someone that claims to be an attorney would know that you don't get to be the editor-in-chief of the Harvard Law Review due to affirmative action policies. But, then you post up a lot of stupid shit that indicates you know jack about law school, practicing law or being a lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's never had to win. He's the product of affirmative action.

This is how he deals with his history. Favors.

As for the Europeans ... they "look" at us, we look at them. Folks get their feelings hurt when it comes out in the open. And speaking of "in the open" ....

stuff like Snowden is supposed to be handled through back channels and off stage ....

... getting in people's face and chest beating ain't the way to go. Unfortunately, it seems, this guy can't recruit anyone with the talent to make Snowden "go away" and become marginal. Like him, they let their egoes get in the way. Also, I think they needed a diversion.

Old man Bush was probably the last guy in this country to know Putin well enough to pick up the phone and make this right. There is another one floating around, but he is a little starchy and nerdy. He has the goods on Putin, but not like Bush One.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Sorry, BT, the devil made me do it.

Sorry, LL, the devil made me do it.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #33
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Putin just hasn't told Obaminable what Putin wants. Snowden is a disposable pawn.
Exactly, Snowden's asylum is just a tool for Putin to fuck with Obama in a sense.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #34
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
When he did not know the mike was on he told the Russian official he was sitting with "Tell Vlad that after the election I'll have alot more flexabillity"
The guy is a total fucking joke and an imbaresment to the United States.
You can't make this shit up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Maybe Bush can look into Putin's eyes again.

To be fair to Bush, Bush changed his mind on Putin.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe Bush can look into Putin's eyes again.

To be fair to Bush, Bush changed his mind on Putin.
Don't get the two confused with your "stories"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:01 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Sorry, LL, the devil made me do it.

Obaminable could use a little refresher every now and then.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
...you don't get to be the editor-in-chief of the Harvard Law Review due to affirmative action policies. ...
You will not find any posts in which I said I was an attorney .... #1, and #2 ...

... you are wrong about the Harvard Law Review, and Harvard Law School.

Harvard Law School has had an "affirmative action" entrance policy with disparate standards for minorities for 30 to 40 years, at least, with scholarships and assistance to facilitate their passage through the school.

If you think Obaminable was accepted on his grades and LSAT, then produce them.

If you think Obaminable was "placed" on the Review based on is academics ..

.... then produce them. He hasn't. You can't.

As far as what I do for a living or anyone else on this "anonymous" board ..

......... it is none of your fucking business you loud mouth piece of crap.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

How do we get our astronuats back from the space station and how do we send more...Obama did shut down the manned space and shuttle programs.

Actually it is public knowledge that in 1980 Harvard changed it's policies on the editor position. Up until then it was all about GPA and academic achievement. They decided to add some intangibles. Read the New York Times about the feat from 1990.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 06, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.
The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.
''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

What a Law Review Does
Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.
On his goals in his new post, Mr. Obama said: ''I personally am interested in pushing a strong minority perspective. I'm fairly opinionated about this. But as president of the law review, I have a limited role as only first among equals.''
Therefore, Mr. Obama said, he would concentrate on making the review a ''forum for debate,'' bringing in new writers and pushing for livelier, more accessible writing.
A President's Future
The president of the law review usually goes on to serve as a clerk for a judge on the Federal Court of Appeals for a year, and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the Supreme Court. Mr. Obama said he planned to spend two or three years in private law practice and then return to Chicago to re-enter community work, either in politics or in local organizing.
Professors and students at the law school reacted cautiously to Mr. Obama's selection. ''For better or for worse, people will view it as historically significant,'' said Prof. Randall Kennedy, who teaches contracts and race relations law. ''But I hope it won't overwhelm this individual student's achievement.''
Change in Selection System
Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:49 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually it is public knowledge that in 1980 Harvard changed it's policies on the editor position. Up until then it was all about GPA and academic achievement. They decided to add some intangibles. Read the New York Times about the feat from 1990.
Of course, some loud mouth pieces of crap need to be able to read ....

....... and any loud mouth piece of crap who apologizes for the incompetence of Obaminable probably can't read ... and at best is challenged intellectually.

Thanks JDB.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:55 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
He's never had to win?
"He" didn't win the election, any more than he "won" a slot on the Harvard Law Review.

He was elected President of the United States.

One does not "win" anything when they lie their way into a job. He's still doing it.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Don't get the two confused with your "stories"!

You mean the story where I have the balls to give my opinion on what will happen in the future? Something you do not have the balls to do, you prefer Monday morning QB'ing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx49KA_IW-Y
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That quote shows Odumbo for the naïve, political hack he is. Odumbo is more than willing to perpetuate the racial divide in this country because of its "history"; yet, Odumbo hypocritically tells the Russia to ignore and deny its history!?! What a fucking hypocritical moron!
The first clue of his cluelessness was the "reset" button remark.

Now that he has more "flexibility after the election" Putin can bend him over and fuck him in the ass. And the libtards think "give aways", charm, and the media succubus will work on the Russian bear.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You mean the story where I have the balls to give my opinion on what will happen in the future? Something you do not have the balls to do, you prefer Monday morning QB'ing!
Don't think you see me "Monday morning QB'ing? You have me confused with BT.

You also have brains and balls confused. You have the "balls" to "predict" the future (like a coin toss is "prediction"), but I have the brains not to do so...

..........unless the Sun is rising in the East. And some might argue that.

About the only "balls" you can count are those in the rough on your best day.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How do we get our astronuats back from the space station and how do we send more...Obama did shut down the manned space and shuttle programs.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 06, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.
The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.
''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.

What a Law Review Does
Law reviews, which are edited by students, play a double role at law schools, providing a chance for students to improve their legal research and writing, and at the same time offering judges and scholars a forum for new legal arguments. The Harvard Law Review is generally considered the most widely cited of the student law reviews.
On his goals in his new post, Mr. Obama said: ''I personally am interested in pushing a strong minority perspective. I'm fairly opinionated about this. But as president of the law review, I have a limited role as only first among equals.''
Therefore, Mr. Obama said, he would concentrate on making the review a ''forum for debate,'' bringing in new writers and pushing for livelier, more accessible writing.
A President's Future
The president of the law review usually goes on to serve as a clerk for a judge on the Federal Court of Appeals for a year, and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the Supreme Court. Mr. Obama said he planned to spend two or three years in private law practice and then return to Chicago to re-enter community work, either in politics or in local organizing.
Professors and students at the law school reacted cautiously to Mr. Obama's selection. ''For better or for worse, people will view it as historically significant,'' said Prof. Randall Kennedy, who teaches contracts and race relations law. ''But I hope it won't overwhelm this individual student's achievement.''
Change in Selection System
Mr. Obama was elected after a meeting of the review's 80 editors that convened Sunday and lasted until early this morning, a participant said.
Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.
That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.
Excellent job, JD. You exposed Timmy boy as an ignorant, loud mouthed cretin who writes before he thinks. He is probably totally humiliated at this point.
Another point to make about our President is that he waited 4 years before going to law school. It is a fact that students who don't stay with their class and wait several years have an advantage over younger students who keep up with their class. I know it would have been easier if I had waited 4 years after college to go to law school - the additional maturity and experience is probably an unfair advantage and should be discouraged.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women