Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453251
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36343
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

That's awesome. I think it's cool when I see older folks in the gym. I just hope I'm as committed when I get to be that age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I cycle 6 days a week, 17 miles minimum up to 50 miles in a day, at an average speed of about 16 mph on roads like Parmer north to Andice. Lift weights 3 days a week hitting all body parts twice. Bench around 225 (weigh 180-190). Body fat in the 15% range. Haven't been seriously hurt in years. Secret is don't push it beyond your capabilities. That's when injuries occur.

One reason I put in 10-11 hours of hard exercise a week is because I like to eat/drink what I want. I could certainly stand to lose 10-20 pounds but I can live with things the way they are. Diet is a 4-letter word to me.

I'll be 66 1/2 in a few days.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
txAustin202
BANNED

Actually now that I think about it, the answer is yes. You call me a WK all the time for simply being a nice guy. I'm nice with the ladies so yeah based on your definition, being a WK pays off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
And you attribute that discount to being a White Knight? Because that is the question you were answering.

Maybe she simply liked you and enjoyed your company.

MAYBE times are tough and ladies are offering discounts to customers if they come back soon. I've definitely seen that before.

I think you may simply believe it is something about YOU that is getting the discounts....

I am OLD... I am out of shape unless ROUND is a shape.... I think I am rather inadequately "equipped"....... And I almost NEVER white Knight for ladies on the board... I have a reputation quite the opposite as a matter of fact..... But I get the same things you mentioned.....

I attribute it to nothing other than how thick mine is......

How thick my WALLET is in case anyone's mind went wandering.....
Old 09-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #33
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i need help with push ups
everytime i go down, my feet come up
i look like a 2x4 laid across a barrel
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #34
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This thread seems to have developed schizophrenia.

I don't WK, on the rare occasions I've felt the need to take issue with something said about a provider, I usually do it in private tags or in the ML. Any benefits I've received, mainly extended sessions, I think have been due to being a regular client or because the lady just likes those kinds of sessions.

I try to work out five days a week, but as Homer observed, work, travel, kids, life in general gets in the way, and when i fall off the wagon its hard to get back on. I'm amazed as I get older how much more quickly I lose what I worked so hard to gain. Cardio is important, but building muscle mass through weight training has an overall beneficial effect on your metabolism. 202 is right about the importance of diet, and that is another thing that gets more important as you get older.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #35
txAustin202
BANNED

Since I've already let the cat out of the bag, I'll go into a little detail about one of my freebie sessions. Just to disprove the notion that the asshole way is the only way to hobby. On my way to see a certain provider for the first time, I picked up something for her that I knew she liked. Wasn't even worth $5. Anyways I only saw her that one time. She disappeared for awhile. Then she texts me out of the blue one day saying that she needed some breaking in (she might have semi-retired) and that she owed me anyways. So a less than $5 goodwill gesture became a freebie session. So if that is WKing then I'm definitely guilty. I have my way of hobbying and I'm a newb compared to most of you vets but it works for me and it pisses me off when I get attacked because I'm supposedly hobbying the wrong way. If being a gentleman is the wrong way then I'm perfectly content with being wrong.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #36
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
Since I've already let the cat out of the bag, I'll go into a little detail about one of my freebie sessions. Just to disprove the notion that the asshole way is the only way to hobby. On my way to see a certain provider for the first time, I picked up something for her that I knew she liked. Wasn't even worth $5. Anyways I only saw her that one time. She disappeared for awhile. Then she texts me out of the blue one day saying that she needed some breaking in (she might have semi-retired) and that she owed me anyways. So a less than $5 goodwill gesture became a freebie session. So if that is WKing then I'm definitely guilty. I have my way of hobbying and I'm a newb compared to most of you vets but it works for me and it pisses me off when I get attacked because I'm supposedly hobbying the wrong way. If being a gentleman is the wrong way then I'm perfectly content with being wrong.
That's just common niceness which I would think is not at all unusual.

We've all gotten special treatment for being nice, attractive or for just being downright enjoyable clients at one point or another.

WKing on the boards has zero to do with being a nice person. Two completely different topics.

Being nice or gentlemanly is what our parents taught us to be in general in life.

White Knighting is taking on the roll of Donquiote of a thread attacking windmills to protect the honor of a damsel who wasn't even asking for help.

Have you ever recieved special treatment for that? This is what my question directly and clearly referred to.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #37
txAustin202
BANNED

Based on yours and Homer's definition I don't believe that I've ever been a WK so I can't answer your question. However Whispers seems to think that I'm a WK so I don't agree that your question is clear.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No. Haven't asked. Haven't participated. That's a part of the game I've never been attracted to.

As much as I love the ladies, when i go into session it's all about me. And I'm happy to pay for what I get...business first.

I'm already in love. This is about something else.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women