Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 11:34 AM   #31
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I get "nice guy" offers occasionally. But then I've never posted about wanting to sexually assault a provider.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:45 AM   #32
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
If you could see how defensive you get when someone brings up a few different topics. Discounts is one.
Only time I was defensive in this thread was to you. Because you always like to come at me and I get tired of your lame attacks. I don't come at you so get off it already. I don't get defensive, I just call cheap people out who like to justify begging for a discount. Doesn't matter how it's said or written it's always a cheap dude asking a dumb as hell question then goes crying when hookers call them out for it. If you want to call it defensive idgaf.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:47 AM   #33
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You know what, I'm making a liar of myself, but I do have something else to say. I don't ever expect the members here to have the manners of the fucking Queen of England, but to behave like they behave around their friends IRL. Which may be part of the problem- I strongly suspect that a lot of the people on here don't have real-world friends. The providers here are regularly referred to as fat whores, ugly whores, old whores, barebacking whores, etc. etc. etc. And for BRITTNEY to compare me calling her watzhername to any of the names I just mentioned is ridiculously unreasonable, and makes me suspect she's either completely lacking in the ability to understand that it's not a B&W world, it's shades of grey, or that she just wants to fight.

I'm not so idealistic as to envision an ECCIE where we call each other "sir" and "miss" and the harshest epithet used is "scoundrel" or "hussy". I'd just like it if we stopped with people carrying grudges, and chiming in on EVERY FUCKING THREAD where they see their nemesis comment, and have to chime in and call them a fat fucking whore or the like. And people attacking newbies because they don't know the ropes yet. Or people attacking others over a misunderstanding, then proclaiming they never meant it as an attack, they were just observing that the person in question happens to be a dirty cocksucker. And ESPECIALLY the name-calling. Rule of thumb: don't say anything that would get you punched in the nose if you said it in public. Call me crazy. I encourage anyone that apparently has more free time than I to search my many posts over the last couple months since I've been active again and see how many examples you find of me being verbally abusive, and I'm not saying there aren't any, but don't you dare try and pretend you don't know that CONTEXT IS IMPORTANT. I cheerfully admit I called some girl, whose name escapes me, which according to Britt is also disrespectful, a racist whore. Which is horrible, and I even expressed regrets at using the term whore at all, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people here saw the racist RANT I'm talking about. If the racist.....woman how said it got a dime for every use of the n-word she'd have made as much as she probably makes in an hour session. So, context, although when it comes to certain words, even context doesn't excuse their use. Which is why when Kickrocks called me on calling her a whore, I apologized, not so much to the.....woman in question as to my peers, who I feel deserve more respect than that.
Fuck. I could go on for days and some people here would never get it. Not pointing any fingers.Like they say, you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:56 AM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

For me - the bottom line is you shouldn't have to pay someone to be nice to you. If you're nice to me - I'll be nice to you. I'm realllllll nice to my regulars. It is that simple. To even ask such a question shows the mentality of the individual. It is beyond me how someone could even ask that - that is what is sad in ECCIE.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #35
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
You know what, I'm making a liar of myself, but I do have something else to say. I don't ever expect the members here to have the manners of the fucking Queen of England, but to behave like they behave around their friends IRL. Which may be part of the problem- I strongly suspect that a lot of the people on here don't have real-world friends. The providers here are regularly referred to as fat whores, ugly whores, old whores, barebacking whores, etc. etc. etc. And for BRITTNEY to compare me calling her watzhername to any of the names I just mentioned is ridiculously unreasonable, and makes me suspect she's either completely lacking in the ability to understand that it's not a B&W world, it's shades of grey, or that she just wants to fight.

I'm not so idealistic as to envision an ECCIE where we call each other "sir" and "miss" and the harshest epithet used is "scoundrel" or "hussy". I'd just like it if we stopped with people carrying grudges, and chiming in on EVERY FUCKING THREAD where they see their nemesis comment, and have to chime in and call them a fat fucking whore or the like. And people attacking newbies because they don't know the ropes yet. Or people attacking others over a misunderstanding, then proclaiming they never meant it as an attack, they were just observing that the person in question happens to be a dirty cocksucker. And ESPECIALLY the name-calling. Rule of thumb: don't say anything that would get you punched in the nose if you said it in public. Call me crazy. I encourage anyone that apparently has more free time than I to search my many posts over the last couple months since I've been active again and see how many examples you find of me being verbally abusive, and I'm not saying there aren't any, but don't you dare try and pretend you don't know that CONTEXT IS IMPORTANT. I cheerfully admit I called some girl, whose name escapes me, which according to Britt is also disrespectful, a racist whore. Which is horrible, and I even expressed regrets at using the term whore at all, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people here saw the racist RANT I'm talking about. If the racist.....woman how said it got a dime for every use of the n-word she'd have made as much as she probably makes in an hour session. So, context, although when it comes to certain words, even context doesn't excuse their use. Which is why when Kickrocks called me on calling her a whore, I apologized, not so much to the.....woman in question as to my peers, who I feel deserve more respect than that.
Fuck. I could go on for days and some people here would never get it. Not pointing any fingers.Like they say, you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think
Stop with the I called you names bs. Not once did I directly call you any name whatsoever. So stop with that. I simply told you not to disrespect me by calling me a watzhername. My name is Britttany. I haven't said your name but referenced you as gentlemen so if you are gonna keep throwing me in your posts please reference me right. I called you out because you a preaching about being a "nice guy" and not one who attacks people but you do it yourself. You didn't "remember" saying such things So I pointed such rudeness out to you. Which sent you on a rant that I'm a bad person out her attacking you blah blah blah. So quit acting like everyone else is the problem when you add to it as well. You calling someone a whore is the same shit you said you want to stop. You can't have it both ways.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:12 PM   #36
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Stop with the I called you names bs. Not once did I directly call you any name whatsoever. So stop with that. I simply told you not to disrespect me by calling me a watzhername. My name is Britttany. I haven't said your name but referenced you as gentlemen so if you are gonna keep throwing me in your posts please reference me right. I called you out because you a preaching about being a "nice guy" and not one who attacks people but you do it yourself. You didn't "remember" saying such things So I pointed such rudeness out to you. Which sent you on a rant that I'm a bad person out her attacking you blah blah blah. So quit acting like everyone else is the problem when you add to it as well. You calling someone a whore is the same shit you said you want to stop. You can't have it both ways.
I love little bwws. Hey Brit can I come over for some golden showers? Not me on you..... like always you on me! Please drink two liters of Gatorade before I arrive this time!
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:14 PM   #37
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

(looks shocked) I NEVER said you called me names! I merely used an example that you chose to take personally.

See how stupid that sounds?

This time I'm for sure done with you, because somebody told me where the ignore button is. Bye, Whitney.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:17 PM   #38
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Lmao. You don't bother me, I think you're funny. Getting a little worked up are you?
You were not joking, sir...
Old 02-28-2018, 12:19 PM   #39
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Bye, Whitney.
Strong women threaten you much?
Old 02-28-2018, 12:21 PM   #40
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post
I love little bwws. Hey Brit can I come over for some golden showers? Not me on you..... like always you on me! Please drink two liters of Gatorade before I arrive this time!
You got this jackass over here trolling you like crazy, and you're getting bent out of shape because I didn't use your name. SMFH.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #41
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got this jackass over here trolling you like crazy, and you're getting bent out of shape because I didn't use your name. SMFH.
Nope. Just an impartial observer with an impartial inquiry.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:26 PM   #42
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
(looks shocked) I NEVER said you called me names! I merely used an example that you chose to take personally.

See how stupid that sounds?

This time I'm for sure done with you, because somebody told me where the ignore button is. Bye, Whitney.
Quit directing comments at me and asking dumbass questions and you won't get a response. Keep putting my name in your stuff and I'm gonna respond. Whitney? Again with the childish bs that you have been crying about. You sir are part of the problem. Please put me on ignore. You act just like a butt hurt child.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:26 PM   #43
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

So many trolls....
Old 02-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #44
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope because I know who he is. He's already been warned by me numerous times about threatening me. Including the last time he privately pm'd me.

That ignore button sir??

Bent out of shape because you have continued disrespecting me by calling me everything but my name.. yup we have a winner.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:32 PM   #45
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Hey, that's neat! Why have I never used the ignore feature before? Is there a way to make it so you don't even see their name anymore?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women