Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2022, 07:36 AM   #31
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Again - NOT like you said it would be now matter how much you want to try and spin it. Just admit you were wrong, yet again

Reading comprehension, chief. Utilize it.

I didn't speak to how it would be. I spoke to how it should be given that there's active investigations to protect. That's my opinion. I get that you have difficulty telling those apart from facts on most days and given your faith in Agent Orange as honest and reputable, but it certainly seems like the balance on this will swing further towards my opinion on where it should go than yours.

If you want to feel like you're right in your own head on this matter, knock yourself out and bask in the fantasy.

I'm happy asf with the outcome of that ruling. I anticipate I'll be pretty happy next week, too.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 04:51 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Here's yet-another instance where Trump is calling for
TRANSPARENCY and the truth to be shown to the American people.

And yet-another where the FBI is trying to conceal things.

The same FBI that continuously LIES to the courts and
is known for FAKERY - such-as the "Whitmer kidnapping" plot.

So let us see the affidavit - without retractions!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:07 PM   #33
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

And yet-another where the FBI is trying to conceal things.

The same FBI that continuously LIES to the courts and
is known for FAKERY - such-as the "Whitmer kidnapping" plot.

So let us see the affidavit - without retractions!

#### Salty

Did the FBI make the details of JFK's assassination public so soon after it happened? No.

If the FBI is going to make details of Trump's Maralogo Search public, it is going to be after everything is done.

Bolding the parts of my post about the subject OP is about to aid in on-topic comprehension BTW
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:23 PM   #34
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
You mean the guy who says in public he wants transparency but won't release his taxes and whose lawyers did pretty much bupkus when it came to the motion to have the affidavit released?

Stop listening to what he's blowing out of his ass and start watching what he's actually doing and where he puts his own time, money and effort.

Or when he pleads the fifth
Old 08-19-2022, 10:18 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Reading comprehension, chief. Utilize it.

I didn't speak to how it would be. I spoke to how it should be given that there's active investigations to protect.
That's bullshit and you know it. You were proven wrong, yet again but instead of being a man and admitting it, you say - don't look at exactly what I wrote, I didn't mean it like that

Meanwhile ten years ago, a U.S. District Court judge ruled there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act that would compel the National Archives to seize records from a former president. Better than that. It said POTUS, while in office, has almost unfettered discretion to decide what are Presidential Records and what are personal records, and there is no judicial review of that.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/18/r...r-a-lago-raid/
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 10:20 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Trump Warrant affidavit - Here is a sneak peek of what to expect from the corrupt DOJ and FBI. Unredacted & redacted versions.

Old 08-19-2022, 10:40 PM   #37
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
That's bullshit and you know it. You were proven wrong, yet again but instead of being a man and admitting it, you say - don't look at exactly what I wrote, I didn't mean it like that
I said what I meant. And I'm winning. You just can't seem to grasp it or accept it. Not surprising, either.

Your sensationalist, all-or-nothing approach to pretty much everything you don't like isn't going to win the day, let alone the battle or the war.

But I have so missed your moxie.
Old 08-19-2022, 10:47 PM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said what I meant. And I'm winning. You just can't seem to grasp it or accept it. Not surprising, either.

Laughable
Old 08-20-2022, 02:16 AM   #39
Salty Again
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=onawbtngr546;1062941389]Did the FBI make the details of JFK's assassination public so soon after it happened? No.

If the FBI is going to make details of Trump's Maralogo Search public, it is going to be after everything is done.

.... WHY WAIT?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 06:00 AM   #40
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

[QUOTE=Salty Again;1062941606]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Did the FBI make the details of JFK's assassination public so soon after it happened? No.

.... WHY WAIT?

#### Salty

National security concerns? If the primary reason they searched him was because he had classified nuclear documents, that would be a fair reason to keep things under wrap until everything is said and done with
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:35 AM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post

National security concerns? If the primary reason they searched him was because he had classified nuclear documents, that would be a fair reason to keep things under wrap until everything is said and done with

Can't believe you are still buying the fake nuclear document line being fed to you by the libtard media.

There are no national security concerns. Otherwise they would not have waited 18 months to go get them. The only concern is the documents could be used to further embarrass and expose the corrupt FBI and Democrat party in the Russia hoax
Old 08-25-2022, 02:55 PM   #42
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
I'm happy asf with the outcome of that ruling. I anticipate I'll be pretty happy next week, too.
Happy this week too. Sounds like the DOJ got all the redactions it requested and the judge was good with them.
Old 08-25-2022, 03:53 PM   #43
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

What will tomorrow's conspiracy spin be about the maroon a lagoon affidavit? That Hilary told the DOJ to look in that scary box closet in the basement?

It will show enough damning language about assertions of intentional design to keep documents that are of the highest level security that were never declassified...but what will be the one that fucks Trump in his Ass? The one that shows how he blatantly disregarded Pat Cipilone instructions to return the secret or higher documents? Or something worse?? I bet worse.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 04:29 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

If we go by the past with this corrupt DOJ and FBI, the redactions will hide the actual facts and DOJ will continue to leak lies about the facts knowing that the redactions protect their lies.

We’ve all seen this movie before from the corrupt DOJ / FBI

Old 08-25-2022, 04:42 PM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Let's be honest, eye. If we go by the past certain folks will huff and puff and play mad libs with the redactions because they're afraid of the truth.

I mean, who doesn't want transparency?

Donald Trump and his lawyers. Didn't lift a finger on this one except tweets and media statements in contrast with the fact they haven't done anything but obstruct legitimate, legal attempts to have transparency with his taxes. Watch where the effort is put in rather than where the air comes out.

What, I wonder are they so afraid of? What is he hiding?

Why are his followers so terrified of real investigations?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women