Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #31
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

In reality most (not all) providers just want you to go the fastest way to cum. To slow the session down to discuss how to do it better is really not in their best interest. While they want you to think you are doing ok it really doesn't matter. If you get them to cum that's fine and if you don't that's fine also as long as the session progresses. If your having sex with multiple partners each and every week it's understandable. There are some good exceptions out there. These are women that either just love sex or ones that truly want to help you get better. It's my opinion that if you really want to become a better lover that's something that might be left to a real world sexual encounter with someone you really like. This is when both partners really care for each other and want the best for them. Now providers don't get upset with this as in reality most guys just want to cum anyway.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #32
Guest122215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Women are like boats they all their quirks that make them different, so what one likes the next one may like sokething different, and i agree with what ed said it proves my point, fewer lades that he sees regularly and knows what make them tick.
Guest122215 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #33
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Boats, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacktide View Post
Women are like boats . . .
Well, the good ones really know how to crank my Evinrude . . .
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
MrGiz
BANNED

After reading this thread... I think I've cum to realize I may be a bit different than many guys... especially after seeing things like "in reality most guys just want to cum anyway."

In my case... I'd rather keep fucking as long as I can, before cumming... hoping to get her off as many times as possible!* As I get older... second rounds take a bit longer to "get up" than they used to... so I usually try to extend my first pop as long as possible.

In my experience, more often than not... girls like it when a guy takes control and steers the activities to his best interests.... especially when one of his main interests is to provide great oral and a good fucking her way too!* I "think " that most of the girls I see, genuinely like sex... and would just as soon enjoy their time with you, if they're already there anyway!

I believe the variety that the hobby offers, helps both sides... provider and hobbyist... in learning more techniques, more preferences... as well as giving eXXXcellent practice to help discover what works best!

Giz's $.02 , anyway....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #35
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I bow down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
After reading this thread... I think I've cum to realize I may be a bit different than many guys... especially after seeing things like "in reality most guys just want to cum anyway."

In my case... I'd rather keep fucking as long as I can, before cumming... hoping to get her off as many times as possible!* As I get older... second rounds take a bit longer to "get up" than they used to... so I usually try to extend my first pop as long as possible.

In my experience, more often than not... girls like it when a guy takes control and steers the activities to his best interests.... especially when one of his main interests is to provide great oral and a good fucking her way too!* I "think " that most of the girls I see, genuinely like sex... and would just as soon enjoy their time with you, if they're already there anyway!

I believe the variety that the hobby offers, helps both sides... provider and hobbyist... in learning more techniques, more preferences... as well as giving eXXXcellent practice to help discover what works best!

Giz's $.02 , anyway....
I guess your just a better lover than the rest of us.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I am going to have to say NO! If that were true 70 percent of guys would know what they are doing by now, and they don't! I mean seriously...men in their 50s and 60s who still don't know how to kiss properly?

This is why I prefer young guys in my personal life...they are good with taking direction lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #37
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Remember a lot of us old guys have far less experience than you. Some of us have been married for a long time and not all of us were hobbyists(sp?).
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #38
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't have to be in the hobby to be a good or better lover. Women you have been with should have taught you that long ago. The problem is so many women LIE because they don't want to bruise the guy's ego, so these men go out thinking they are the sh3t...then I hit em with the truth lmao.

I am not saying all, but it's a hell of a high percentage! I used to fake orgasms in my personal life, and I refuse to ever do that again. Just because I don't get off does not mean the guy is not doing something right. That is such a load of bs. Most men and women can make themselves go by simply adjusting to what even the worst lover is doing.

Add to that all of us are different, so just because you have 95 people saying you're the best, does not mean the last 5 will think so.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #39
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Whose To Say

Ask my ATF.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #40
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default What?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am going to have to say NO! If that were true 70 percent of guys would know what they are doing by now, and they don't! I mean seriously...men in their 50s and 60s who still don't know how to kiss properly?
.......lol.
You take that back!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:25 AM   #41
Miss Valencia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well i have gotten pretty good compliments on being a great lover and a good companion in and out the sheets.
Miss Valencia is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #42
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

I thought I was a master kisser until I met a young Asian girl who blew my socks off and curled my toes when she gave me an intense fiery kiss that blasted me into an ecstatic orbit!

She stopped me once while I was kissing her and told me I needed to improve and she showed me how to really deliver a kiss!

Wow! I still remember how inspirational her lessons were.
Fast Gunn,

Don't leave me hangin'. I love great kissing but I can always improve. Tell us the secrets that you learned from your Asian mentor? Don't be a tease!

Yours in osculation,

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:01 AM   #43
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

MrGiz has nicely stated my viewpoint and approach. I don't know if I am better than most but I hold my own. Besides, who is keeping score?

It seems obvious to me that the Hobby makes you a better lover. Your partners are professionals who have learned their craft in hundreds of bedrooms. Some of their accumulated sexual skills and wisdom has to rub off on you.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #44
tennisbum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe "good in bed" is a relative term, whether in the hobby or the real world. No two women are exactly alike. I choose to think I am a good lover, primarily because most of my enjoyment comes from making sure the lady is satisfied. Some ladies like gentle manipulation of their genitalia and erogenous zones and some prefer a harder touch; some like hard and fast penetration, some prefer slow and deep. I have been with women who absolutely love to have their clit sucked on and others who prefer a gentle tip of the tongue action. If a woman doesn't tell you what she likes, either by her body reactions or vocally, how are we dumb men supposed to know how a woman likes to be fucked? I can lose an erection in a heartbeat if I feel the woman is faking enjoyment, so I usually tell a first timer, up front, please talk to me about your likes/dislikes and we will both have a much better time. I have left encounters feeling like a stud, and I have left some feeling like a loser.
tennisbum is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #45
manoffewwords
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I like a little instruction. I prefer a passionate session to a really mechanical one...in fact, a really bad session turned me off to the hobby for almost half a year.

What about the providers? My problem is that I never know where the line is for a certain lady. Some women don't kiss, some women do kiss but intentionally poorly (it's a bit like kissing a cat...they hold still sometimes but all you're getting is some face)...I've never had a truly spectacular kiss from a provider. Do they like to be turned on? Will they just tolerate or will they like breast play, DATY, etc? Will they think I'm wasting their time by trying to get them into it? Am I being arrogant to think that I can get them excited after they've been with a dozen men that week? That day?
manoffewwords is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women