Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41541
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35909
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2020, 08:16 AM   #31
oeb11
Valued Poster

SR - ObamaCare is riddled with bureaucratic , expensive rules and regulation as a preparation for Medicare for All and destruction of all private medical practice in exchange for a VA system imposed on America. .
Trump and Republicans are making a mistake in not having a reasonable replacement on hand before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Saving the good parts of Obamacare - among them care for those with pre-existing conditions - matters to the electorate.

Sadly - I agree.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:18 AM   #32
oeb11
Valued Poster

The 'sharpshooter' has not figured out that about 2/3 of what little numbers of people make up the KKK are FBI and other undercover agents.

Boo!!! - Scared U - didn't it - DemLibs!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:12 PM   #33
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I hate white people
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:42 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I hate white people
Looks like a lot of other white people do too!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:19 AM   #35
yitzchak
Valued Poster

the children of darkness
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:37 AM   #36
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

1.trump did not cut spending in 2017 dispute a tax cut there for a effect tax increase because when government spends it taxes by taking money out of the economy. We seen this with intreast rate market hike on gov bonds Feb 2018
2.North Korea honestly no cares about a 60 year possible dead american body we just don't want more, not much
3 Iran, was solve reasonable with oboma he just plain screw it up.
4.the china terriff end up being subsidies as he refused to end the free shipping if china good once there hit american ports. A Chinese can send a package way cheeper any where in am than you can mail you nextdoor neighbor.
5.Faimly value by high child and child alienation he has done nothing about a poison pill he sollowing.
6.oboma care he took 2 years to end the mandate fine but the fixing or overhull of the demcrocrat new it needed he has refuse to do much about or even elemate it.
7.the wall should been brought earlier but Allow there reopened of the government and paid back pay to government who had time off, should of been a major spending cut on top of the wall bill. He looks like goof ever since loosing that.
8.2019 ending did nothing just wines now.
9.covid-19 allow the shutdown to happen in fact encouraged it with a travel ban. However we listed as the highest covid-19 nation in world.
10.oil a simple oil terrific would stop the negative oil and redicous high price bounce back. Making Russian , china the big winners.
11.gorge Floyd riots are because people don't have a job to go to so have time to riot. Even worse he campaign on stamping the bill of rights. I personally piss it considered a black person thing it Evey person now feers dishnonest cops.
12.his response have been similar to that of the communist dictators that have massacres and protect protected leaders of goods, I do agree the white race with there brain should be given creadit and history not rewritten with black story.
13.name calling of his opponents and demcrocrat are just anoying especially hilliry who not even running.his tweet are just anoying as some of my post.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:14 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SR - ObamaCare is riddled with bureaucratic , expensive rules and regulation as a preparation for Medicare for All and destruction of all private medical practice in exchange for a VA system imposed on America. .
Trump and Republicans are making a mistake in not having a reasonable replacement on hand before throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Saving the good parts of Obamacare - among them care for those with pre-existing conditions - matters to the electorate.

Sadly - I agree.
Exactly. I have no problem removing Obamacare if something better is proposed.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:24 AM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed, good Sir!
Republicans are missing an opportunity to improve health care in the US.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:52 AM   #39
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
1.trump did not cut spending in 2017 dispute a tax cut there for a effect tax increase because when government spends it taxes by taking money out of the economy. We seen this with intreast rate market hike on gov bonds Feb 2018
2.North Korea honestly no cares about a 60 year possible dead american body we just don't want more, not much
3 Iran, was solve reasonable with oboma he just plain screw it up.
4.the china terriff end up being subsidies as he refused to end the free shipping if china good once there hit american ports. A Chinese can send a package way cheeper any where in am than you can mail you nextdoor neighbor.
5.Faimly value by high child and child alienation he has done nothing about a poison pill he sollowing.
6.oboma care he took 2 years to end the mandate fine but the fixing or overhull of the demcrocrat new it needed he has refuse to do much about or even elemate it.
7.the wall should been brought earlier but Allow there reopened of the government and paid back pay to government who had time off, should of been a major spending cut on top of the wall bill. He looks like goof ever since loosing that.
8.2019 ending did nothing just wines now.
9.covid-19 allow the shutdown to happen in fact encouraged it with a travel ban. However we listed as the highest covid-19 nation in world.
10.oil a simple oil terrific would stop the negative oil and redicous high price bounce back. Making Russian , china the big winners.
11.gorge Floyd riots are because people don't have a job to go to so have time to riot. Even worse he campaign on stamping the bill of rights. I personally piss it considered a black person thing it Evey person now feers dishnonest cops.
12.his response have been similar to that of the communist dictators that have massacres and protect protected leaders of goods, I do agree the white race with there brain should be given creadit and history not rewritten with black story.
13.name calling of his opponents and demcrocrat are just anoying especially hilliry who not even running.his tweet are just anoying as some of my post.

The first sensible thing you have ever written although you spelled annoying wrong. Have somebody show you how to put spellcheck on you computer, it might help but probably not much.

Yeah, stamping on the Bill of Rights is just the worst. GFG!
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:01 PM   #40
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Prize winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
.........as i've said here before and will now repeat for your benefit .. when Trump does something wrong i'll let you know.
Way to go Wacko. It has taken 3 weeks for one of you morons to say something stupid enough to get me post another comment in this forum.

What you said has quickly become the front runner for the stupidest thing I have ever heard or read. Imagine the strong competition you just left in the dust with just a few short words.

How can you possibly even suggest such a thing. Get your fucking head out of the sand.

And yes I am aware that I just opened the flood gates for all you moronic no-life reject Trump fans to attack me with more of your pearls of wisdom on a hooker board. Go for it. It won't make any difference to me. I'll just consider the source and ignore the hell out of it.

You had better get started on your mission right now. You probably are not going to live long enough to tell us everything wrong that Trump has done.

Tell you what Wacko. Allow me to save you all this trouble. When (and if) Trump ever does something right, I will be sure to let you know.

My work is done here. Release the hounds.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:24 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Way to go Wacko. It has taken 3 weeks for one of you morons to say something stupid enough to get me post another comment in this forum.

What you said has quickly become the front runner for the stupidest thing I have ever heard or read. Imagine the strong competition you just left in the dust with just a few short words.

How can you possibly even suggest such a thing. Get your fucking head out of the sand.

And yes I am aware that I just opened the flood gates for all you moronic no-life reject Trump fans to attack me with more of your pearls of wisdom on a hooker board. Go for it. It won't make any difference to me. I'll just consider the source and ignore the hell out of it.

You had better get started on your mission right now. You probably are not going to live long enough to tell us everything wrong that Trump has done.

Tell you what Wacko. Allow me to save you all this trouble. When (and if) Trump ever does something right, I will be sure to let you know.

My work is done here. Release the hounds.

make it 6 weeks this time and we'll call it even

BAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #42
oeb11
Valued Poster

12 weeks for the next elitist, racist,insulting, devoid of content, self-centered patronizing egocentric post!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women