Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2022, 01:30 AM   #31
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

the only difference from a regular massage and asian massage is the oil and the girls walk on your back. there is a place that gives the asian massage you speak of at cosset and lamar. there you go. if you are seeking more than just a massage. that is illegal sir and that is not tolerated here. or any establishment offic...ah um i mean sir.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 01:37 AM   #32
Linera
Registered Member

asian massage means the girl is asian.
Linera is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 01:40 AM   #33
B.Wayne
BANNED

yes and crosset lamar has you covered. but they wear masks so you will only see the eyes. but the magic is wondering which asian decent she is. Korean, Japanese, chinese. your imagination is your playground. sometimes they wear masks that have words on them. sometimes they dont. its a fun thing they like to do .
Old 03-01-2022, 01:40 AM   #34
B.Wayne
BANNED

but they are closed now. have to go to bed so you can get up in a few hours and set an appointment.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:03 AM   #35
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linera View Post
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places.
If you’re looking for a regular Asian massage that is excellent, I recently visited Niu Niu Foot spa in Wautaga Texas on Rufe Snow. Asian girls around 31 years old, fantastic massage. But you can’t really tell they’re Asian because they’re fully dressed, hair in a bun and masked up and you are laying face down anyway. They have a menu up at the front desk that you can view before going into a room. Expect to pay around $50-$60 for a legit one hour massage just about anywhere. I’ll be looking for your review in about 10 years, lol
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 06:09 AM   #36
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places.
Massage Felax is an asian massage place. The girl I used to see often was named Lynn, and she was chinese. All the massage therapists are asian, and the owner dude is chinese as well.

So I gave you an asian massage place that has a menu on their website that includes services and rates. Does this work for you?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 06:32 AM   #37
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Massage Felax is an asian massage place.
This place was awesome when I went a few years ago. I think it was in Richardson. Based on my experience it is entirely legitimate with no extras. Amazingly relaxing experience though!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:30 AM   #38
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Is it just a coincidence Linera joined August 22, 2010 and Babyburner joined August 19, 2010? Both had just a couple of posts until now when both decide to ask off the wall question?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2832754
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 09:35 AM   #39
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

Quote:
I've never had a massage before

I'd love to know how old you are Linera. I got my first massage in High School.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 02:44 PM   #40
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
Massage Felax is an asian massage place. The girl I used to see often was named Lynn, and she was chinese. All the massage therapists are asian, and the owner dude is chinese as well.

So I gave you an asian massage place that has a menu on their website that includes services and rates. Does this work for you?
It says nothing about it being an asian massage place or the massages being done by asian women.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:04 PM   #41
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Take it from those of us who have been there, it is an asian massage joint with women performing the services. Why are you making it difficult to help you?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #42
Finman22
BANNED

Linera, take your butt to any strip mall that has a business with the words Asian Massage and walk in and say you want a regular 1 hour massage, cost you $60-65. And if you don’t tip, you can hear them yell at you on your way out the door in Chinese for free.
Old 03-01-2022, 06:47 PM   #43
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
It says nothing about it being an asian massage place or the massages being done by asian women.
His posts prove he is just a troll.

-He comes onto a hooker review board and asks for an asian massage place.....
-when i bring up illicit activities, he says he's just looking for a regular massage
-i give him a regular L0 massage place, he says he wants an asian place
-when i tell him Massage Felax only has asian girls, he says the website needs to advertise that they have asian girls (which no regular massage place would do).

We have all given him the exact information he needs, and he continues to play dumb. He is clearly trolling everyone here. He might even be d1dragon!! I kid, i kid. But seriously he will continue to play dumb and be a troll unless we quit responding to him.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 06:57 PM   #44
Linera
Registered Member

Quote:
His posts prove he is just a troll.

-He comes onto a hooker review board and asks for an asian massage place.....
-when i bring up illicit activities, he says he's just looking for a regular massage
-i give him a regular L0 massage place, he says he wants an asian place
-when i tell him Massage Felax only has asian girls, he says the website needs to advertise that they have asian girls (which no regular massage place would do).

We have all given him the exact information he needs, and he continues to play dumb. He is clearly trolling everyone here. He might even be d1dragon!! I kid, i kid. But seriously he will continue to play dumb and be a troll unless we quit responding to him.
I came on here asking as I saw a section for asian massages.
If the ladies doing the massages are asian then they should say so as some people look for asian massages.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:06 AM   #45
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
I came on here asking as I saw a section for asian massages.
If the ladies doing the massages are asian then they should say so as some people look for asian massages.
Are you 11 years old? If you saw a section on here that said Asian massages, did you think the girls were African-American or Caucasian? GTFOH

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women