Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #31
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I’d think that it’s better for those ladies to put it in their profiles/bio than to have a guy show up and be turned away. There are lots of providers that will see AA men here.

Yes, they should be upfront about it, but maybe they could wait until a client actually asks them for an appointment; rather than just plastering it all over their sig lines and Showcases? In the initial response to an inquiry maybe. Many of our PM’s, texts and calls are just kickin’ tires anyway, the first time they approach us. With no references given or a specific day and time, age or race. Most ladies, I think, only ask for age and race so they’ll know who to expect knocking on their door. I usually only want men to visit who are age 35 & over.

In a standard response from a client, providers could ask for refs, other verification, age and race, and maybe if they are NBA, state it then if it’s someone you don’t want to see tell them.

But many people DO think these ladies are under management, when they state this policy in their sig lines. Which equals drama. So then they don’t get business from white men or black men.
But I have known of many ladies who only wanted over 35 or even over 45; for ALL clients, regardless of race. We DO know it’s offensive to persons of color. I never want to offend anyone. Or miss out on amazing, very nice, generous gentlemen.

Just a thought.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:37 PM   #32
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I feel like I’ve read this thread several times before? 🤔

Glitch in the Matrix? 🤨

Could it be déjà vu? 🤓

(I will LMFAO if someone calls me a Right wing racist for this post...)
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:40 PM   #33
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

I’d rather have them tell me they don’t want to see me in their ad. Don’t wait for me to call.

Take race out of it for a minute. There was some new gal that had on her website that she didn’t want to see any guys over 48 years old. I’m able to laugh it off if I see it before I invest any effort in reaching out to her. If she waited until I email her before she tells me she doesn’t want to see someone old enough to be her dad, I’m going to ask why the hell didn’t she just put it in her bio, ad, etc.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:52 PM   #34
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
I feel like I’ve read this thread several times before? ��

Glitch in the Matrix? ��

Could it be déjà vu? ��

(I will LMFAO if someone calls me a Right wing racist for this post...)
LOL love that Matrix reference, Fozzie mi amigo! Super stoked that there's going to be a new Matrix 4 movie starring Keanu Reeves as Neo and Carrie-Ann Moss as Trinity, with a projected 2021 movie release date.

There's nothing racist about your post and only a fool would call you a racist for what you wrote. You're right, threads with this topic keep getting started again and again. The same answers are given again and again.

The guys who start these threads don't even realize that by starting threads like this, they're sending out an open invite to racists. They're inviting racists to reply to their thread and insult & put down black people and sometimes other ethnicities too. They're inviting racists to post negative nasty racial stereotypes about black people.

That's why the best course of action is to just use the search engine, read the past threads, and stop making the same old threads on this topic month after month!
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #35
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
LOL love that Matrix reference, Fozzie mi amigo! Super stoked that there's going to be a new Matrix 4 movie starring Keanu Reeves as Neo and Carrie-Ann Moss as Trinity, with a projected 2021 movie release date.

There's nothing racist about your post and only a fool would call you a racist for what you wrote. You're right, threads with this topic keep getting started again and again. The same answers are given again and again.

The guys who start these threads don't even realize that by starting threads like this, they're sending out an open invite to racists. They're inviting racists to reply to their thread and insult & put down black people and sometimes other ethnicities too. They're inviting racists to post negative nasty racial stereotypes about black people.

That's why the best course of action is to just use the search engine, read the past threads, and stop making the same old threads on this topic month after month!
Hey VC!

I’m so-so about that (Matrix 1 is best and 2 is so-so then I didn’t watch 3).

I only mentioned that because some there was a DF in a welcome thread that that blanketed everyone as one when he couldn’t argue his point.

Anyways I think this will continue to be a recurring topic for the the ages just like “Which came first: the chicken or the egg?” But it boils down to it’s the ladies decision it’s their body and only they can really give us the answers to OPs question...
Old 08-25-2019, 05:33 PM   #36
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
Hey VC!

I’m so-so about that (Matrix 1 is best and 2 is so-so then I didn’t watch 3).

I only mentioned that because some there was a DF in a welcome thread that that blanketed everyone as one when he couldn’t argue his point.

Anyways I think this will continue to be a recurring topic for the the ages just like “Which came first: the chicken or the egg?” But it boils down to it’s the ladies decision it’s their body and only they can really give us the answers to OPs question...
Exactly, that's why the OP asking this question to the ladies is so pointless. It doesn't matter why some providers won't see black men. It's not like the OP or any other person can change the provider's mind and make her start seeing black men. Not going to happen. Knowing the reasons why will probably only frustrate the OP even more and make him more upset.

It's her body, her business, and she can choose to see who she wants. Period. Her reasoning might be irrational. It might not make any sense..but it's still her choice to make. Just like a guy can choose to see any provider he wants. Every time he chooses a provider and has a great time with her, does he have to send an explanation letter to every other provider explaining why he didn't choose her? Of course not, now that's just plain silly!
Old 08-25-2019, 08:46 PM   #37
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly, that's why the OP asking this question to the ladies is so pointless. It doesn't matter why some providers won't see black men. It's not like the OP or any other person can change the provider's mind and make her start seeing black men. Not going to happen. Knowing the reasons why will probably only frustrate the OP even more and make him more upset.

It's her body, her business, and she can choose to see who she wants. Period. Her reasoning might be irrational. It might not make any sense..but it's still her choice to make. Just like a guy can choose to see any provider he wants. Every time he chooses a provider and has a great time with her, does he have to send an explanation letter to every other provider explaining why he didn't choose her? Of course not, now that's just plain silly!
You do have a point Sir! 🤔👍
Old 08-25-2019, 08:54 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1daily View Post
Just curious but why do some ladies not see African American clients? Is it from bad past experiences? Is it because black me are harder to please? Do black men not “tip” as good or want to negotiate prices? At the end of the day everybody has green paper with dead presidents on it, so I pose the question why not see everybody?

Do you see every type of lady? Do you see all ages, races, body types, hair color, etc? Doubtful ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:32 PM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Interracial sex is so awesome though. Me being who I am, I don't want to cheat these NBA chicks out of enjoying the pleasurable strokes of my wood.

By pursuing them, I'm saving them from their own misguided ways. It is my glorious burden to get between their pretty thighs and let them feel the awesome bliss of interracial harmony.

Well, this is what I tell myself in my mind beforehand, and ummm...it is what it is.

It's so much fun finally banging a chick that turned you down earlier. Anyone remember that Family Guy cutaway where the guy goes, "50 NO's and 1 YES, is still YES"?

Same thing.

Besides, it's just mindless sex. I don't see what the big deal is. Geez.

I still wanna plow Madison May. God, I can't believe I never hit it. Thought I would've worn her down over time, but.....umm, no.

Somebody get in touch with her and let her know that I'll give her ONE more chance.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:10 PM   #40
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But they both died...🤔🙄😋
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:24 PM   #41
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Default SPOILER ALERT in case you haven't watched the Matrix movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
But they both died...🤔🙄😋
That's a great point Katrina and it's what a lot of people are wondering about when they found out about the new Matrix movie.

There are some theories though. You know how Neo (Keanu Reeves) is the One? You also know that he's not the first One? There have been many Neos in past timelines who have all been the One and tried to take down the Matrix but failed. One theory is that the new Matrix movie will show one of the older Neos from the past. Trinity will also be one of the older Trinities. So it will be a prequel movie before any of the older Matrix movies ever happened.

Another theory is that Neo didn't actually die at the end of Matrix 3 but somehow survived. In the end, movies don't have to make sense. They don't have to be logical. They just have to be entertaining. Hollywood knows that this new Matrix movie will be a guaranteed success just because of all the Matrix fans going and watching it.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. Just wanted to make sure I answered Katrina's question.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:43 PM   #42
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Interracial sex is so awesome though. Me being who I am, I don't want to cheat these NBA chicks out of enjoying the pleasurable strokes of my wood.

By pursuing them, I'm saving them from their own misguided ways. It is my glorious burden to get between their pretty thighs and let them feel the awesome bliss of interracial harmony.

Well, this is what I tell myself in my mind beforehand, and ummm...it is what it is.

It's so much fun finally banging a chick that turned you down earlier. Anyone remember that Family Guy cutaway where the guy goes, "50 NO's and 1 YES, is still YES"?

Same thing.

Besides, it's just mindless sex. I don't see what the big deal is. Geez.

I still wanna plow Madison May. God, I can't believe I never hit it. Thought I would've worn her down over time, but.....umm, no.

Somebody get in touch with her and let her know that I'll give her ONE more chance.
She's extremely low volume, WITH 89 pages of reviews. Lol.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:53 PM   #43
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Some have told they on like BLK guys in there personal life so I have to pay for it? smfh about the hole thing then I pay fuck an leave an laugh about it all the way home. Life is funny like that sometimes I think about all the Jordan's an 20 inch rims I have probably bought over the years the hole thing is just a big joke an is on everyone
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:30 AM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

you may think you're being cute, but you come off as a Mandingo obsessed with White Pussy. I never read about you having been with, or desiring a Black Woman.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 09:02 AM   #45
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Who sent you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you may think you're being cute, but you come off as a Mandingo obsessed with White Pussy. I never read about you having been with, or desiring a Black Woman.
Yeah, funny how nothing works with YOU PEOPLE. I could've taken the gloves off and really dug into this beaten horse, as some of you repeat complainers love to put it. Ohhh, but then I'm being the Angry Disgruntled Black Man, bitching and moaning because I can't fuck white girls.

You, of all fucking people, need to STFU. 99% of your reviews are from AMPs. Gee, I wonder why. All the providers love you, except the part where they don't.

I'm going to assume you can actually read, and in doing so, will see that my reviews are more than just white women. I've seen plenty of black girls, but don't see them JUST BECAUSE they're black. But no. Just like anyone else with blinders on, you prefer to cherry pick whenever it's convenient to do so.

[Sigh]

You know, Chung TRANS, instead of continuing to rip into you, I'm going to take what's left of the high road and call it a day.

Good job fucking up the thread, btw.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women