Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
... spending $120 million on Tomahawk missiles ...
I think that is the "stuff" off the shelf that needs "unshelving" ...

... and just remember ... Obaminable said "no boots on the ground" ...

He didn't mention "sandals"! After all he be from "Hawvad" ..

..... the word smith!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #32
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Didn't he also say we weren't going after Gadaffi? Pretty much seems we did. What is the objective anyway? I've not heard anyone say what, beyond humanitarian aid. And since when is it that bombing people is aid.

Also, whey are we marching in without any member nations from the Arab world? It seems to me we are just giving them fodder for later when, not if, things don't work out.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #33
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post

The Republicans do not seem to have found a credible candidate to oppose him in in 2012, however.

Neither have the loose coalition of tribes that have rebelled against Ghadaffi offered a strong leader to replace him.

May be the coalition is Republican too.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #34
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BO says they are not out to get OG. Yet the policy is to get rid of him.
This whole thing is ad hock and it's got disaster written all over it. I hope things do work out but it sounds like our fearless leader has also accepted failure as an option.

BO says he wants to turn it all over to the French and the Brits. They can only substand a no fly zone for 2 weeks. Who does he think he is fooling?

It's all halfed baked.

Are we going to now be lead by the French and the UN? LMFAO!

Very poor leadership by BO.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #35
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
Raphael,

I have not really ever had any respect for you but if you think those body guards are hot then you have lost any and all respect and credability you had as a man!

Nuff Said
Spunky is right Raphael. I won't get into the respect stuff because I know about you and your Italian shoes but.....come on Man. Those ho's really are ugly.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #36
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Spunky is right Raphael. I won't get into the respect stuff because I know about you and your Italian shoes but.....come on Man. Those ho's really are ugly.
Buddy, perhaps I'd respect spunky more if he'd grasp the humorous intent behind a word play.

(Libya - labia - things are getting hot in Lybia - the hot labia of Ghadaffi's whores. Got it spunky?)

Besides, many guys out there would be turned on by mean-looking bitches in military fatigues. To each their own.

Obama's weakness and unpreparedness were obvious as early as the last campaign. But it ought to be acknowledged the choice of presidential candidates in 2008 was appallingly poor. John McCain truly botched his response to the banking crisis - publicly failing to rise to the occasion. And his choice of VP was irresponsible.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:35 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama's weakness and unpreparedness were obvious as early as the last campaign. But it ought to be acknowledged the choice of presidential candidates in 2008 was appallingly poor. John McCain truly botched his response to the banking crisis - publicly failing to rise to the occasion. And his choice of VP was irresponsible.
Then, .... did you "write in"..... Mickey Mouse?

Or did you vote for Obaminable because he would defer...

... to the French?
Old 03-22-2011, 06:30 AM   #38
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
May be the coalition is Republican too.
Now that is some funny shit, hTowner.

Maybe the alpha-dog among the tribal coalition is hesitant to show himself for the same reason that hypothetical Republican is: he don't want to get hammered down by the mukhabarat or whatever the Libyan secret polices call themselves. In American we call them the "mainstream media".
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #39
chrome1996
Valued Poster

When are the articles of impeachment going to be filed? Potus has commited our troops with out consent of congress in violation of the constitution. This action does not fall under the war powers act as no imminent threat existed from Libya. ( the war powers act should be found unconstitutional as congress cannot give away its powers).. .Where is the media on this? Where are the liberals on this? Bush went to congress, BHO must be impeached or this whole thing we have here is over.
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #40
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Then, .... did you "write in"..... Mickey Mouse?

Or did you vote for Obaminable because he would defer...

... to the French?

That's just plain ole funny!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #41
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Nah. I voted McCain because a President who knows how to get shot down is the kind of president America needs for crying out loud.

But, hey, maybe I should have written in Olivia Howard as projecting such a finer image of America than Laura and Barbara Bush - no pun intended now that bushes are out of fashion, in all senses of the word bush.

This said, letting Ghadaffi make his come back might have been the lesser evil, because it might have emboldened friendlier States, like Bahrein right now and perhaps Saudi Arabia and Jordan if they are pressuresd or Egypt if the military loses control down there - into resisting protest as forcefully as needed.

Instead what do we have: Obama dropping an old friend, Mubarak, and aiding insurgents in Libya, which can be seen as a signal the US is ready to do all over the Arabic world what Jummy Carter did when he betrayed the Shah of Iran and paved the way to Religious tyranny in Iran.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #42
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nah. I voted McCain because a President who knows how to get shot down is the kind of president America needs for crying out loud.

But, hey, maybe I should have written in Olivia Howard as projecting such a finer image of America than Laura and Barbara Bush - no pun intended now that bushes are out of fashion, in all senses of the word bush.

This said, letting Ghadaffi make his come back might have been the lesser evil, because it might have emboldened friendlier States, like Bahrein right now and perhaps Saudi Arabia and Jordan if they are pressuresd or Egypt if the military loses control down there - into resisting protest as forcefully as needed.

Instead what do we have: Obama dropping an old friend, Mubarak, and aiding insurgents in Libya, which can be seen as a signal the US is ready to do all over the Arabic world what Jummy Carter did when he betrayed the Shah of Iran and paved the way to Religious tyranny in Iran.
Why do you have to preface a completely logical and well thought out argument with such personal attacks? It makes your argument seem less plausible and at the very least less palatable. John McCain was shot down like many other pilots that have fought in many wars. If you do not like Senator McCain’s politics, that’s one thing, but he was a good soldier and is a man of honor. He does not warrant such attacks on his character. And I have no political aspirations.

I assume from your handle and offense at my position on this matter that you are either of recent French descent or are French with a native ability with English. I assure you I have no hatred toward the French or France itself. My feelings on the matter lie with my feeling that the United States should take the lead in such matters. To follow other nations into battle diminishes our standing in the world community. It’s that simple.

I do not think we or other Western countries have had much success with nation building. A bad, as we deem it, government is better than no government. It’s the problem we are having getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no leadership, civil services or infrastructure to fill the void and combat the ensuing anarchy when and if we pull out. We destabilized the area and now we have to stay to maintain the stability. It’s an expensive circle jerk as far as I can tell.

The shah was tyrannical, but he was our tyrant. The subsequent regimes in Iran are somewhat less friendly to us large in part because we supported the shah and the evil that he did. You do have a valid point that the Arab world can look at this attack as the West, not the US, is ready to roll over the Arab world. I believe my original post on this thread addressed the lack of Arab nations represented in the allied, peace-keeping attack.

I believe we should just stay out and let the civil war continue. The oil is flowing, and a new government will be established organically. A government of the people is surely to be a larger success than one established by the West.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
When the farthest one can get off the ground is for a jump shot at the hoop, it's safe one ain't gonna get shot down....

..... and that is "your President"!

Close your eyes and see if you can imagine Obaminable being locked up in a stinking hole in the ground cell while getting the shit kicked out of him for seven plus years .... and can still keep a smile going. Now open them.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #44
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Olivia

You are one smart Lady.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #45
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Oh, thank you. I think you have a sexy brain too .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women