Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40546
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2015, 07:19 AM   #31
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Tea Party folks have potential to pick up weapons at some point. If young people ever get interested in their negative, hating, preaching shit.

Maybe those of us who disagree might ruck up too.
We just cant ask them any sane reasonable questions or we're in trouble. Personally I think the people who know they're wrong typically react and resort to violence.

Case in point:

Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:40 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
We just cant ask them any sane reasonable questions or we're in trouble. Personally I think the people who know they're wrong typically react and resort to violence.

Case in point:
Here's your fuckin' "case in point", zany: Odumbo's friend, neighbor and ghostwriter:

Quote:
The San Francisco Police Department Park Station bombing occurred on February 16, 1970, when a pipe bomb filled with shrapnel detonated on the ledge of a window at the San Francisco Police Department's Golden Gate Park station. Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded in its blast. Robert Fogarty, another police officer, was severely wounded in his face and legs and was partially blinded. In addition, eight other police officers were wounded.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, "Investigators in the early '70s said the bombing likely was the work of the Weather Underground..."

In early 2009 conservative advocacy group America's Survival Inc. advocated for a murder charge against Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground. In connection with a press release, the group released a letter from the San Francisco Police Officers Association endorsing an earlier allegation by Larry Grathwohl, a former FBI informant within the Weather Underground, that "there are 'irrefutable and compelling reasons' that establish that Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, are responsible for the bombing" (wiki).

Odumbo's "Known Associates":

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:21 AM   #33
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Wow! I have to say I certainly agree with you on the Tea Party. They are too extreme and too self orientated. They do not care about society as a whole. Some regulation of big banks, multi-national corporations is necessary in order to stop monopolies from controlling the economy. We have consistently de-regulated these institutions, which puts more control over the economy in their hands. In my opinion, this is not in the best interests of the majority. They seek to fulfill their own interests, with their own profits being the single most important driving factor in their thinking. Capital gains should be considered income and taxed accordingly. We have consistently lowered taxes for the super rich by providing too many loopholes, which the majority of Americans do not have. That is why the super rich actually pay less in taxes (percentage wise) than the middle class. Cut out the loopholes for the multi-national corporations and super rich, and make a flat and even tax rate for all, including income from capital gains.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #34
Guest051115
Account Disabled

this one gave me a real good laugh:

Old 03-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default This one should make you laugh also, zany.

Old 03-01-2015, 09:15 AM   #36
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

the hair and height don't match. therefore I would inconclusive
Old 03-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
the hair and height don't match.
Have no doubt, zany, that be Odumbo.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:17 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Have no doubt, zany, that be Odumbo.

Was a old photo shopped pic of Bush, but chicken dick's posts are dominated by gays and chimps.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Ozombie Party are the true terrorists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0L5sclftU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:23 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You're an idiot. And always will be. Just to let you know your place in the world

The first two quotes are of people using the democratic process to reduce the size of government. You may not like their agenda, but it is the opposite of terrorism, mope.

The leftists in Greece are threatening to default on Greece's debt. Does that make them terrorists, mope?

Someone isn't a terrorist simply because they oppose your agenda.

The rest of your idiot quotes are about the Cliven Bundys of the world. Small fringe nut jobs that can be found in any political movement.

They don't represent the Tea Party anymore than the Weather Underground represented the Democratic party in the 60s.

The Tea Party (which I generally don't care for) represents many millions of people and works within the democratic process. And THAT is your real fear - that they might actually be successful at chipping away at the federal monolith that progressives love so dearly.

Here is a challenge - can you name an ACTUAL terrorist attack (one with death and physical destruction) that was committed by the Tea Party, mope?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Was a old photo shopped pic of Bush, but chicken dick's posts are dominated by gays and chimps.
You're still lying, and you're still stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Bush never kowtowed like that to King Abdullah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:46 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I disagree with the article....Dressing up like the founding Fathers does not mean the Tea Party has the balls to change government like the Founding Fathers did! Those cats were OT's, Original Terrorists!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Nice video Stanza (I assume that you never saw it or you wouldn't have posted it) the only idiots were the counter protesters including your dope smoking poster boy and the person who put it together who does not read very well. Great job making yourself look like a fool Stanza.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:27 AM   #44
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm not sure using Mark Levin is the best course of action. He's a raving lunatic. If you think I'm going to watch 28 minutes of his ravings, you're sadly mistaken. I'm sure Rush will be enthusiastically masturbating to it on Monday though.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:28 AM   #45
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Oh, I see you report and I decide. That's hilarious, ok well I've decided you're an idiot.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women