Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #31
elcalifa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Thanks for the info OP. Saved me some time.
elcalifa is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #32
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I guess the OP is within his rights to hobby how he wants, but I think haggling to this extent is just asking for trouble.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #33
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Hell, i'm not sure if you can see a SW for 50....haggling is like spitting in Ladys face.
This hobby may not be for some.
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #34
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I'd also like to add that it is both sad and pathetic that new girls have to go through this 'hazing' of sorts from the broke asses who prey on their naïveté. Fucking pathetic. There should be some sort of introductory PM that goes out to these girls, warning them about the games these dipshits try to play. I'm just sayin.
I completely agree with Dannie. I can relate since it was not so long ago that I was new to the hobby...I felt very pressured to lower my rates for "reviews". It was not a nice feeling. In fact when I did not I was informed what a mistake I was making that I'd be out of the business for not conforming. As you can see...that threat really came to fruition.
Trinidadian Goddess...you are a very pretty young lady, you will be a success regardless...just thank him for the free press...I discovered that "All press is good press..." You can pm me anytime you like...
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #35
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by centex_mex View Post
Again, I asked her if she was running review specials (this was her first chance to tell me to go away), and she said she would knock $25 off. I told her that was out of my price range. We hung up. She could have left it alone, but SHE CALLED ME BACK and asked ME how much I had. I told her I didn't want to insult her and SHE said she was willing to work with me and that was why SHE CALLED ME BACK. I told her I had $50 (this was her second chance to laugh at me and tell me to pound sand). She said she could do 15 minutes for $50.
I'm a little confused by all this talk about the OP "haggling" and offending the girl...if the above is accurate SHE called HIM back and asked how much he had, he told her, and she told him how much time he would get for that amount...I've seen many providers offer BNGs for 80 and this isn't that far off that figure if you take into account the "review discount". I have no dog in this fight but it just seems to me the OP is getting an undeservedly bad rap.
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #36
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck View Post
I'm a little confused by all this talk about the OP "haggling" and offending the girl...if the above is accurate SHE called HIM back and asked how much he had, he told her, and she told him how much time he would get for that amount...I've seen many providers offer BNGs for 80 and this isn't that far off that figure if you take into account the "review discount". I have no dog in this fight but it just seems to me the OP is getting an undeservedly bad rap.
Do you call girls up offering reviews in exchange for cheap fucks? The guy is getting hammered on this thread because most people think that is a sorry way to go about hobbying. He has every right to do it, but he shouldn't be surprised if the women on the other end of the line are offended.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:58 AM   #37
centex_mex
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 42

There wasn't really any "haggling". She didn't post prices on the welcome wagon. So I called her and asked her what her rates were (with a review). She told me and I told her that was out of my price range and thanked her. She called me back and asked how much I had. I said I didn't want to insult her with what I was willing to pay. She pressed me for an amount, I told her $50. She said she could do 15 minutes for $50 and a review. That's how it all started. To me "haggling" is she gives me a rate, I counter it, she counters that, I counter that and we meet somewhere in the middle. Anyway, I don't want to get into symantics.

I appreciate all of the comments left here. It is nice to see the providers sticking up for each other. In my line of work, the competition is the enemy. But seeing you go to bat for each other is refreshing. I know I've taken a beating from many of you, but you don't know me, so I just have to let it roll off my back. Every other time I have had a session, I find a provider, read the reviews, look at the prices and see if it fits in with my budget and if it doesn't, I move on. I'm not calling providers who advertise for $200 and asking them if they will take $100. And when we agree on a time, I do everything I can to show up at that time. And when I show up, I'm clean, I smell good and I abide by their menu. And when time is up, I'm gone.

I have learned a lot from this and will take all of the comments to heart. Thank you all. Be safe.
centex_mex is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #38
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default YOU

Went outta your way to think you could use this board to make her (in the future of course) money..so very gross OF YOU.. xxoo Annie P.s- YEAH WE DO CHARGE.. ITS A F@$#&$ SERVICE AFTERALL not a diamond market!! lol
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #39
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinidadian Goddess View Post
I did advise that $50 for a review was okay because I really needed reviews but after thinking about it I felt like a cheap whore donating my time for $50... I am new to eccie but not new to the hobby and felt harassed when he kept asking me. I have a child and have bills and I am a very good provider and I don't feel like $50 for 30 mins is worth my time.
Good for you! I wouldn't have given that piece of shit the time of day either.

You get what you pay for dude. You know who gets the royal treatment every time I see him? The guy who always tips a hundred bucks! Not the guy who haggles, and certainly not the guy who asks for something so ridiculously offensive.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #40
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default The BEST thing the OP has said was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by centex_mex View Post
It is nice to see the providers sticking up for each other. seeing you go to bat for each other is refreshing.
IMHO, We need to see more of this from ALL Providers.
Very Refreshing indeed. Way to go ladies.

IMHO, The ONLY intention of creating this thread and putting it in the Co-ed section was to smear a newbie provider and teach her a lesson for NCNS of a 50 BNG haha. In my time in the hobby, i have read many kinds of offers similar to this, even free session's for great review's, and other things i can't mention here. Opportunists are Everywhere.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #41
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
You get what you pay for dude......
+1
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #42
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
centex mex...get off your high horse and get a freakn' clue! You want us to feel bad for you because you didn't get your cheap POA...ok, poor you! I'll give you one thing...she handled the situation poorly...and as she learns from BAD CHOICES...hopefully, she'll learn to stay CLEAR of all the jerks of the community!

centex mex...YOU'RE the one who made a VERY BAD CHOICE...to be DISRESPECTFUL and thinking you could TAKE ADVANTAGE of a newbie provider...SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!

When a RESPECTABLE hobbyist...who doesn't SELL REVIEWS for a cheap POA...gets the run-around...that's when we understand FRUSTRATION for getting NCNS'd...and is ALERT WORTHY!

It's one thing to compromise on a REASONABLE offer...that's beneficial to BOTH parties; however, offering a review (which is done for FREE by MOST of the hobbyists) for a low donations is...just low class DUMB!

Premium access does not give you the right to demean ANYONE! And, until you put your butt on the line...and walk in our shoes for a few years...you have absolutely no right to say "who else makes this much money...BS," as it is very apparent...that you are CLUELESS!
After reading the entire thread this seems to pretty much sum up the whole story. It's one thing to pay a low rate and brag about it on here. But, to offer a review for a deep discount, try to blackamail someone and then complain when things don't go our way? DING, DING! We've hit an all-time low on eccie. Sure makes ya' proud to be an eccie member.
BTW, where's our resident dumpster diving, bargain hunting, hobbyists to defend centex? Maybe they will come out and make the thread even more interesting. Gotta love this site.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #43
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Kinda the reverse of the all too regular "Don't Pay for Sessions In Advance" threads.....

Centex, for you to be offended is beyond my comprehension. Yeah, she might have cut you this deal and didn't make good on it, but you really, REALLY have balls of brass and brains of mush to trot this little adventure out in public. It seems to me that you either have an over developed sense of entitlement or an under developed estimation of everything else.

A classic display of when throwing mud gets everyone dirty.

OTOH, this could be a very devious method of drumming up biz for the girl. After the nitwitboy escapade, I'm not putting anything past anybody. Wonder how long the OP's handle will last?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #44
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
Good for you! I wouldn't have given that piece of shit the time of day either.

You get what you pay for dude. You know who gets the royal treatment every time I see him? The guy who always tips a hundred bucks! Not the guy who haggles, and certainly not the guy who asks for something so ridiculously offensive.
Lily Blair what does tipping and haggling have to do with this thread

Centex you should have stuck with your first instincts and not make the offer when deep down you knew it was insulting. Plus your threw us Premium Members under the bus by claiming to be speaking for us. To the provider your not clean on this one either. If 50 bucks was a slap in the face to you then why even entertain the offer in the first place.

I am not sure if it's Centex praying on her ( lets be real she is an adult ) versus seeing an opportunity. Centex i understand for you it is the principle of the matter but come on 50 dollars not worth the drive nor the thread.

Lastly providers, let's be honest there are some amongst you who treat reviews like it's life and death. Centex will not the be last hobbiest to find providers willing to take that kind of deal
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #45
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool I find this...

...very ironic.

By trying to get a cheap fuck, he instead shows himself to be one.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women