Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2017, 10:35 AM   #31
earlyriserpaul
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

I agree UC. Best one ever. LMAO
earlyriserpaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:12 AM   #32
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Go ahead: do what you want, anywhere you want because no one will notice you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Well excuse me professor, but:

Shayla is a well reviewed Native American Indian gal with over 180 reviews. Including reviews from guys that have also dated other gals that I have dated.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159448
Look above, there are 5 reviews showing on her showcase, not 180. That's the fact Jack! So if you have other reviews, why aren't they on her showcase? I don't know enough from these 5 reviews - none of which are from Kansas City.

And there's no problem with OP if you know what you're doing. Vice stings run their own ads or makes tele calls for outcalls, and collects the low fruit that way.

Yes, that was my point.

And btw at the couple handfuls of restaurants/pubs I spend time 99% of the gals (civies) all have tats.

Yes, that was my point. Duh, don't you understand that that is how they are identified by the other part of society which outnumbers those who are in the hobby. If you show up in Johnson county looking like you don't belong there, expect attention. Don't you recall the lady who complained about Leawood police showing up because of her looks. If you want to stand out, rather than blend in, that is your business. Just don't start complaining when you get attention.

Granted, this type of identification is not fair or just. That is my point. The world is what it is, not what you want it to be. If you don't believe, or accept that statement - live with the consequences.

You owe the gal an apology.

Why, just trying to keep her safe, even though others are not? She can't help it because she doesn't recognize the danger herself. We must assume that her claim to be independent is true; and she is not a part of an organized crew that understands the lay of the land.
One should not strut around Johnson county - even if one gets away with it in KCMO - with elevator boots, flair paints and a big pink hat with a long feather sticking out. No one in Johnson county dresses like that. If one dress like a pimp, and acts like a pimp: how will the other 99 + % of the population immediately identify that person?
JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #33
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

18 pages of reviews and a partial 19 page at 10 per page is over 180 reviews.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=15944...&pp=10&page=19

You still owe her an apology, more so now with your additional tin hat stuff.

And you've hacked off a couple needle artist guys.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #34
StaceyXO
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 397120
My ECCIE Reviews

I used priceline this trip and selected the Sports Complex area yet it put me in Independence...do these areas overlap each other? And is Independence an ok area to stay in? I am low volume and not on BP.
StaceyXO is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:38 PM   #35
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

We're the hell are you looking
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:41 PM   #36
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I just gonna take it your slow and you can't fix stupid so I'm not gonna try
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:42 PM   #37
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Good question,

I would be very cautious about seeing you in Overland Park at this time because:
  • You do not have any references for the Kansas City Metro indicating that you are not a local lady: thus, you do not have the "lay of the land" or the experience to know what is happening in OP.
  • Your references are from Iowa plus one from Austin.
  • The question of why some girls travel is always at hand. Are they running away from trouble in their established area, or are they a part of a crew? Some may be OK, but most are pimped - which brings up another problem. These are cases that call for caution: time to wait and listen to what the local comments are. It is true that a guy is never 100% sure of a first visit, but he should listen to his big head instead of his little head.
  • Until you get some local references, you should be considered somewhat of a risk in any area of the city. Add an OP call in and you become rated a noway at this time type of girl.
  • You show tattoos, which will call attention to yourself in a negative way - especially the suburbs.
  • Low hanging fruit to arrest are the easiest girls to find for law enforcement. They like to build numbers.
  • Do not believe the pimp talk on this board about how Kansas is OK for everyone. The pimps don't give a damn about if someone is arrested, as long as it is not one of their girls. The customers that get caught because of police stings does not affect them. They only care about collecting the money that comes to them.
  • There are much safer places in the KC metro area. Why do you want to risk a problem? Business can not be that bad for you.

There are safer options

JR
Shayla does not deserve for you to bulk her into your hypothetical statistic nonsense. Just because she travels does not mean she is pimped. I've been traveling for 10 years and I'm not pimped. Maybe we live in small towns and we have to travel to ensure our income. Yes we all get your dislike for tattoos but our tattoos do not bring negative attention to us. Where do you get this shit?! And did you call her low hanging fruit??!!! You should be ashamed of how you talk to the ladies.

Your indirect comments are just as hurtful as your direct ones. Again, Shayla does not deserve for you to refer to her in the ways you've done in his thread. She is very much known and a positive addition to this forum. I will vouch for her and accept references from her anytime. You're just rude and I don't even know if you know it.

I agree with UC, you very much owe Shayla an apology. She's nothing but nice to EVERYONE on this board.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:03 PM   #38
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Shayla does not deserve for you to bulk her into your hypothetical statistic nonsense. Just because she travels does not mean she is pimped. I've been traveling for 10 years and I'm not pimped. Maybe we live in small towns and we have to travel to ensure our income. Yes we all get your dislike for tattoos but our tattoos do not bring negative attention to us. Where do you get this shit?! And did you call her low hanging fruit??!!! You should be ashamed of how you talk to the ladies.

Your indirect comments are just as hurtful as your direct ones. Again, Shayla does not deserve for you to refer to her in the ways you've done in his thread. She is very much known and a positive addition to this forum. I will vouch for her and accept references from her. You're just rude and I don't even know if you know it.

I agree with UC, you very much owe Shayla an apology. She's nothing but nice to EVERYONE on this board.

I can vouch Gemma nor Shayla is managed ladies & both are sweethearts & Gemma I would love to kiss your boo-boo for you!!!!

Also look I am under Gemma again!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:06 PM   #39
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Most of us that have been around more than 2 days pay no attention to JRLawrence, he can't seem to get out of his own way. I won't call him stupid, but he can't help looking that way often.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #40
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
We're the hell are you looking
Damn,

I stand corrected. I now see the reviews at the bottom of the page, below my screen. I just looked up the 5 showing at the top of the page and found no Kansas City Reviews. I do know that some of the layouts on ECCIE have changed in the last several months; but that is no excuse for not scrolling to the bottom of the page.

I saw five and looked them up. I thought I had seen you post here, but I never investigated you until I looked up the 5.

Sorry. Nothing about you. I apologize about not finding the other reviews.

I was talking about being safe and checking someone out. Like most people I made the mistake of looking quickly, not finding anything to support a good rating, and moved on. You asked about working in Kansas. My discussion was about calling attention to yourself when in the suburb.

I still haven't read your other reviews, but I will. Then, I will know more about you after a evaluation of if the reviews are written by known shills that hang around here. Start listing their comments, and who they are becomes obvious.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:37 PM   #41
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #42
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Damn,
Sorry. Nothing about you. I apologize about not finding the other reviews.
A half ass apology. Not acceptable, you owe her MUCH more than that. What a total fucking dirtbag you continue to show yourself to be. Grow a pair, sack up and put out a man's apology and before you post, wait 15 minutes, reread it and then press send. No fucking excuses this time or next.

PS - I have never met her, but know her reputation is solid and I don't spend 1/4 as much time as you do on here.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:58 PM   #43
old door builder
Account Disabled

JR you do owe Shayla a apology for the comments you made about her. Maybe do a little more research before typing!
old door builder is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:15 PM   #44
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyXO View Post
I used priceline this trip and selected the Sports Complex area yet it put me in Independence...do these areas overlap each other? And is Independence an ok area to stay in? I am low volume and not on BP.
Independence is adjacent to the Sports Complex, but not the same. Independence in my opinion isn't the best. Isn't bad, but pretty far on the outskirts.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:48 PM   #45
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

The only time I got ripped off was at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Ray, which is one of the nicest hotels in LA. My point is it all comes down to screening. I've met some lovely ladies at their homes in sketchy parts of Baytown, Independence and KCK. If you do a good job of screening / prepping, you're usually going to have a good and safe time.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women