Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453219
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41285
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #31
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Brittany, as infuriating as it must be for you to get this type of pm, it is his *right* to see who he chooses...just as we have choices.
Word. He could have gone about it better, but who are we, the tact police?
JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #32
milf_hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
Word. He could have gone about it better, but who are we, the tact police?
Lol. Seriously.
milf_hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:39 AM   #33
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Why is this any different than the ladies who choose not to see blacks or the young lady who chooses not to see anyone over 40? He's a racist but the ladies are privileged to see whom they want. Hmmm...seems like a double standard to me.
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #34
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone has their preference and all that junk. But this was racist in my opinion. And just because he wasnt rude about it- it still sucks and he is an ignorant ass. I wouldnt see him just because of his personal views and issues. I like to be able to connect in many different ways with my special visitors and this would be a type of person that I would have nothing in common with and would not like to be around at all. It is disgusting to hear shit like this. We are still so behind as a society in some areas and that is sad and pathetic for those who force us backwards as a race.

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #35
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Red face

I refuse to see any provider that drinks pepsi. I stand by my choice, don't judge me.

Any who, the guy can see whoever he wants but sounds like a jack ass. To me certain providers won't see clients base on age and race. That understandable, that why we just move onto the next provider that will see us gentlemen.
Tall_Cat81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #36
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Good lord. It's his choice. He wasn't rude so why are some of you getting so upset. Very few seem to have issues with providers who have an NBA policy. Ya'll need to get over this holier than thou bullshit and see who you want. How many of you providers see hobbyist that refuse to see black providers? I've seen where some black providers refuse to see black hobbyist.

One more thing. Some have made comments about him wasting her time. Seriously. How fucking long did she spend typing a couple of sentences? She wasted a hell of lot more time posting this thread.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #37
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i dont think this topic is any different than a provider denying a gent bc he sees SW.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #38
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

LMAO Who cares? The guy's a troll anyway. It would be like I just got turned down by a white provider cuz I've done black girls. It's a free world. Move on to the next one.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #39
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Good lord. It's his choice. He wasn't rude so why are some of you getting so upset. Very few seem to have issues with providers who have an NBA policy. Ya'll need to get over this holier than thou bullshit and see who you want. How many of you providers see hobbyist that refuse to see black providers? I've seen where some black providers refuse to see black hobbyist.

One more thing. Some have made comments about him wasting her time. Seriously. How fucking long did she spend typing a couple of sentences? She wasted a hell of lot more time posting this thread.
Okay okay so maybe time wasnt really wasted but for fucks sake get to the point and dont jerk a person around is what I was really gettin at.

Im mean wtf! After plainly asking if she was seeing blacks, he should have also asked if Brittanys refrigerator was running...yes so he could later respond with "well you better go catch it"
Now that I think about it Im sure Britt and Pepper were just getting pranked by some jackass who had nothing better to do.

And while Im at it, WHO the fuck says "Gosh"? Who the hell was writing to Britt, Goofy? Or was it the Beave? what a lame ass...Might as well said gee willikers. Roo be dooby dooo!
Ok im done.
Aftershock is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #40
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
pepper really????? LOL
"say"??? slang?? i think the guy meant "saw"
anywho..miss u girl!!
No lol Sey = Hey (I cut and paste so maybe it is mispelled. But I have heard, "Sey (or say, I dunno) girl, what you up to." instead of "Hey girl" stuff like that. lol I know its confusing!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #41
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly Ammo! We could sit here till we're blue in the face and talk about racism, prejudice, etc. It's a damn shame such a thing exists, but that's just the way it is...and I don't see it going away anytime soon.

I've been a victim to racism all my life. I should be the one screaming *racism* is horrible and inappropriate. Yes, it is, and it does suck, but it's a reality folks. We can choose to let if affect us or simply see it for what it is.

Quote:
Budman...you're missing the point. It's not so much about how much of her time he wasted...although it was a complete waste of her time...but rather, why couldn't he have simply stated that he only meets providers who DO NOT see AA men, instead of going back and forth?
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #42
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

What's the point of this thread? Sure the guy isn't cool but what purpose does this have in coed? Seems like this should be in the ladies areas if anything....

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #43
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sixxbach...the point is Brittany just as anyone else has a right to post her opinion as long as it's within the rules. And, she may have posted this in the ladies area...however, we can't even access that forum right now. Apparently, since your resignation, they haven't clued you in.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #44
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Budman...you're missing the point. It's not so much about how much of her time he wasted...although it was a complete waste of her time...but rather, why couldn't he have simply stated that he only meets providers who DO NOT see AA men, instead of going back and forth?
Nikki, my point is this thread is much ado about nothing. It seems many just look for a reason to get their panties in a wad. IMO, based on the conversation as stated he ask several questions that are not answered in her showcase or web site and then added the "do you see blacks". It was all very polite. So Brittany is pissed. Fair enough. But it seems like everybody wants to jump on the "I'm pissed too" band wagon and tell us how enlighten they are in regards to race. Who gives a fuck. As I stated in another post nobody seems to get this upset when a provider has a NBA policy or an age policy. Would Brittany see a client that refuses to see a black provider?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #45
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Budman...I get you, but she does have the right to post whatever. It's not as if this is the silliest thread in the history of *ever!* I've seen some pretty stupid stuff through the years! lol As for other discrimination policies...you'd be surprised how many people get their panties in a wad over providers having NBA and age restrictions...yes, we hear it all the time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women