Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2015, 08:19 PM   #31
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Please, tell me when was the last time that being white didn't work out in your favor? I'd love to hear it.
Simple.. Growing up WHITE in Hawaii. Talk about police harassment for just "driving while white".

As for you being Hispanic.. BIG F'ING DEAL. So.. Rubio and Cruz grew up Hispanic.. should we lump you all together?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:35 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Simple.. Growing up WHITE in Hawaii. Talk about police harassment for just "driving while white".

As for you being Hispanic.. BIG F'ING DEAL. So.. Rubio and Cruz grew up Hispanic.. should we lump you all together?
You're clueless.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #33
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
You're clueless.
Wow.. so I'm just channeling YOU?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:43 PM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Patronization is all in how you approach something. You understand blacks perfectly? So you understand what it's like to have an inherent bias built into the fabric of the very social system that you're forced to live under?
What exactly is your reason for posting this thread? Everyone is aware of racism and the racial bias blacks have endured. We can't talk about race forever. So what's the turning point?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:46 PM   #35
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm sure it will get shit on, as any reasoned approach does. But it's not wrong. When they see violence perpetrated as a response to injustice, they ruminate on why. Never once thinking about what it would be like to be in a similar situation.

http://www.alternet.org/white-americ...t-want-know-it
"What White America Doesn't want to know"

You're right. I don't want to know because I'm all stocked up on bullshit and delusions at the moment.

I clicked your link. I got about halfway through it before I threw up in my mouth a little. Jesus, talk about an orgy of self flagellation. I refuse to wear sackcloth and ashes for the sins of our nation's great-great grandparents. Enough already.

Here is Baltimore summed up:

A black man is murdered by a black police officer.
Black citizens riot, while their black mayor gives them "space to destroy"
The black chief of police conducts a thorough investigation/
The black prosecutor files charges so the animals will go back holding their hands out at feeding time like always.
Then the black Attorney General steps in to investigate possible racism of a police department that is 43% black, under the auspices of "civil rights violation", while the black President tells us this is all due to racism.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:01 AM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
"What White America Doesn't want to know"

You're right. I don't want to know because I'm all stocked up on bullshit and delusions at the moment.

I clicked your link. I got about halfway through it before I threw up in my mouth a little. Jesus, talk about an orgy of self flagellation. I refuse to wear sackcloth and ashes for the sins of our nation's great-great grandparents. Enough already.

Here is Baltimore summed up:

A black man is murdered by a black police officer.
Black citizens riot, while their black mayor gives them "space to destroy"
The black chief of police conducts a thorough investigation/
The black prosecutor files charges so the animals will go back holding their hands out at feeding time like always.
Then the black Attorney General steps in to investigate possible racism of a police department that is 43% black, under the auspices of "civil rights violation", while the black President tells us this is all due to racism.
So, by your logic, racism is over. Nothing to see here, go on home everybody. You've completely ignored the path that led to places like Baltimore. You ignore the inherently biased system we live in.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:01 AM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What exactly is your reason for posting this thread? Everyone is aware of racism and the racial bias blacks have endured. We can't talk about race forever. So what's the turning point?

Jim
You tell me.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:25 AM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You tell me.
Don't throw this back on me. This your thread, and nobody got what the big important message was. Everyone is clueless, remember.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:39 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
So, by your logic, racism is over. Nothing to see here, go on home everybody. You've completely ignored the path that led to places like Baltimore. You ignore the inherently biased system we live in.
Hey Assup! You need to step up your game. WormRaper is mounting a serious challenge to your title of "Dipshit of the Year". The next poll is going to be much closer!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:45 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey Assup! You need to step up your game. WormRaper is mounting a serious challenge to your title of "Dipshit of the Year". The next poll is going to be much closer!
Keep on harfing, you idealistic turd. It's easy as shit to stand around and bitch and moan about how shit should be. Much harder when you have to put it into practice. Bitch Tits!
Old 05-13-2015, 01:46 AM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Don't throw this back on me. This your thread, and nobody got what the big important message was. Everyone is clueless, remember.

Jim
I'm not throwing anything back on you. I'm simply asking for an opinion on the matter. Or is this not a discussion forum? People like IB and LustyTard and LexusNexus really ruin any chance of having a reasoned discussion on here.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:49 AM   #42
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I didn't get that at all. I think she gave a real talk about race in this country. And understandably, that would make white people uncomfortable. That's the problem with race. One of them, anyway. White people are either uncomfortable talking about it or they talk about it in such a way as to not understand it. There's not much middle ground. Any time a black woman speaks her mind, she's labeled 'angry'.

I guess you missed the part where she said that despite all those hurdles, they were not an excuse to lose hope. White people get a chance to tell it like it is. When black people do it, they're labeled as 'poverty pimps'. If you feel like she was saying that white people had something to do with this, perhaps it's because they do. To completely ignore the part that white america played or plays in racism, is to dishonor the fight of so many.

I know the conversation white america has. Being a minority, but not necessarily looking like one, I float between worlds. I see both sides. White people think that minorities should just shut up and quit talking about the struggle. And maybe they would, if it didn't still happen every fucking day. You want to act like it's over. And it's not.
If you look white, you look like part of the problem.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:56 AM   #43
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If you were on here more, you'd know I'm Hispanic, not black. But here you go putting words in my mouth again, just like you always do. Please, tell me when was the last time that being white didn't work out in your favor? I'd love to hear it.
Affirmative Action
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:48 AM   #44
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm sure it will get shit on, as any reasoned approach does. But it's not wrong. When they see violence perpetrated as a response to injustice, they ruminate on why. Never once thinking about what it would be like to be in a similar situation.

http://www.alternet.org/white-americ...t-want-know-it
There is an old axiom that still holds true, quite befitting to the situation at hand.

"We are the company we keep". When we hang with trash, we become trash, we are treated like trash. Lets face it, the company we keep reflects our personality.

Sick and tired of hearing about this trash that DOES NOT wish to pick their pants up off the floor and become men and women with whom their peers can look up to and work together to be a viable source of "community".
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:14 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I've suspected that's the reason for WombatRaper's existence on this board for a couple of months.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women