Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 07:16 AM   #31
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

But do you take possession of it right away? Do you count it?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:24 AM   #32
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

completely depends on how its put out..if its laid out.or fanned out i can count with my eyes..
if wadded in a pile..i count it..

and yes i do pick it up and put it up with a new man..why you ask..

"it helps keep an honest man honest.."

if it turns folks off..oh well that's just part of the biz..most new folks i see..say this to me..
" count it and make sure its right"

if its not..hey they make it right without me having to say anything..

they be soo sweet
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #33
GP
Premium Access

Many guys I am sure have been taken by that. Have seen a few ladies that take the money, squirrel it away in their purse and THEN all of the restrictions come out.

On their period
Menu mysteriously changes
One and done if your lucky
completely looses interest
cell phone mysteriously rings
they have to call a friend (read: pimp) and let them know they are ok
an emergency pops up
etc.
etc.
etc.

I think most guys would be happy with it fanned out in a visible location. This way the lady is satisfied it is all there, and the guy is happy that if services are not rendered, he can take his money back. This is a 2 way street. They lady is not the ONLY person who has to cover their ass.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #34
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

well I know some have been taken for a ride..

however I have created a very nice rep for myself..

if your worried about the lady jackin ya..

then maybe they are pursuing the wrong type of lady...
and may have to re-evaluate their options and choices...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #35
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Many guys I am sure have been taken by that. Have seen a few ladies that take the money, squirrel it away in their purse and THEN all of the restrictions come out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post

I will be the First one to admit for being taken as "Stupid"
WTF, I even fell for the "I will make it up to you" .......NOT !!!!!

Disclaimer, Not pointed at anita (since she responded) or any of the Ladies I Currently see .
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #36
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
well I know some have been taken for a ride..

however I have created a very nice rep for myself..

I agree nita, and this is not necessarily aimed at you. Also remember, hobbying 101 rule #1 says PAY AFTER! You obviously have an awesome rep and I would not worry about those things with you. BUT the other BP girls..... the new ones, the ones that have no reviews..... the ones guys get up the nerve to TOFTT on. Those are the ones that us guys need to put our collective feet down on and say NO MORE!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #37
j14226
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I see the providers point of view (prepayment), but after my last cash and dash incident, I refuse to pay anyone up front, the most I will do is show the cash. It can set a bad tone for a session, but I walk now rather than making pre-payment. Its funny that no one has let me walk, we go thru the session and I always pay what we agreed on. (even if service was a little less than I expected)

That said, there are a few providers I'd be willing to pre-pay if I had to. (like Nita and a few others)
j14226 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #38
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

There is no good solution.

If both parties are "established", it does not matter whether it is before or after.

If either party is unknown, then the client takes the risk by paying before, and the provider takes the risk by allowing payment to be made after.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #39
djscape10
BANNED

Encounters: 11
Default Hanna's and Lexxxi's Post #15 and #16

Here's another reminder to us gents of the BS that the ladies have to deal with..

Hanna... if I ever become forgetful....Just throw me down and rip my clothes off til you find it..
djscape10 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #40
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by djscape10 View Post
Here's another reminder to us gents of the BS that the ladies have to deal with..
Do you think the guys never deal with BS from providers?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
There is no good solution.

If both parties are "established", it does not matter whether it is before or after.

If either party is unknown, then the client takes the risk by paying before, and the provider takes the risk by allowing payment to be made after.
yup

the way it is.

However not worrying about the money at times is the safe way to go. To bad that is the fuel for some guys/gals to go that route.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #42
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by djscape10 View Post

Hanna... if I ever become forgetful....Just throw me down and rip my clothes off til you find it..
DJ - I may have to try that myself! (with Hanna)

But otherwise, with a new lady - I always leave it in an envelope in an obvious place where they can see it. Never had a problem.
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #43
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shayla "If the client has a good reputation I don't care about being paid afterward."

JackFengshui
" I only realized that the envelope was still in my back pocket when I was on the Thruway half-way back to Buffalo."

Hanna
Cookie thread

WhisperJ: "Become a regular of your ATF and it won't be an issue. You can pay whenever you want--before or after."

If a gentleman doesn't place payment as a first priority, I personally believe he is more apt to "forget" and/or "blur the lines" (IE See Cookies.) This would apply to regulars, established hobbyists, & newbies.

(For me,) blurred lines or forgetting brings about avoidable confrontations and feelings of hurt & disrespect.

I become very angry with myself if faced with these types of feelings. I dislike feelings of upset and hurt (which lead to anger...) SO, instead of being angry with a person, I become angry with myself.

So, basically, if the cookie or forget ruse arises, I blame myself.

For me, the effect is more than the "chump" feeling
It is one of deep seeded anger at myself for allowing myself to be chumped and allowing myself to be in a situation that I know I would feel angry over.

Holy cow! Why on earth would someone wish to encounter me in that state? It really does effect not only you, but me, and anybody who interacts with me.

The logical solution is for me is to quit working to avoid such tumultuous feelings. However, life is not always as black and white as that. SO, I maintain gratefulness that I am able to work, dedicate myself, and try hard to make people happy and to play nicely.

I wish for world peace, but then again, I am a believer that there would be fewer wars if every man woke to fellatio......
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #44
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

why blame self.

A good guy/gal will make good. Or at least try. rip off will run. If its over a misunderstanding other then cash. Its the end, or start of repeat safe with. till it fades away.

As long as I do not feel rip off or misunderstanding on purpose there is hope or forget it. If on purpose, you can try to guard against it. But not blame self.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #45
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I am probably going to start paying BEFORE, but that is MY choice! And it is because I have screwed up several times and almost forgotten. More than once, I have had to go back and make things right. But this is a nice problem to have - it is great that most of us, guys and girls, are so fair and cool about this.

I am impressed with how realistic everyone is about "payment technique" too. All of the rules that some people have about "envelopes" and leaving it in a location where it mysteriously "disappears" is dumb. Just hand over the damn cash. And if someone needs to count, don't worry about it.

Leaving money on counters and touching breasts before funds exchange hands does NOT protect anyone from LE. Nothing does. If they want you, they are gonna get you. But that is a topic for another thread.....

So to my provider friends on here (and to those I hope will become friends soon!), please do not hesitate to ask me up-front. I get caught up in the moment and I forget! And if I am seeing you for the first time, it is because I know in advance that you are a good person and I am not worried about these small details.
rooster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women