Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2011, 02:15 AM   #31
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

For myself I prefer to see ladies only if they have show cases and as far as the pics go when I see glamor shots I would shy away just about as much as the photos that are intentionally fuzzy. Sonya Playmate has her photos and they are very nice, and Cristie does most of her own and I like them just as well. I know both ladies and their pics are very accurate and thats what counts with me.
I occasionally look at a providers website only if I cannot find any reviews, other than that I like the showcases. Would add that I have started shying away from provider that do not screen. It actually makes me feel more comfortable, if for nothing else to know the provider will be more comfortable with me. As far as location I am on the far NE side so I do like the north side 1604 area and I do not like hotels.
As far as the ads go I could care less about the bling. I would prefer a couple of nice pics and plenty of info.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #32
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
Naughty Jez is super nice. She was just saying that when they were talking about photos they didnt mean to be specific about anyone.

Aww thank you sexy and spicy pepper.... I have always enjoyed our talks together. I'll make sure my boobs are showing the next time we run into each other
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #33
Guest061211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 34845
My ECCIE Reviews

i type in caps for the attention not the volume
Guest061211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #34
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with Mokoa 100%. Any photo (candid or professional) can be shopped. Sometimes I think it's easier to shop mirror pics because the resolution is so low. At least one photographer had stated that when I used to do print work when I was a boob-less spinner in the early 2000s. In fact, Mokoa and I discussed this last night when he mentioned he thought my videos were playful and fun.

I decided to show the world my body in 360 through my candid YouTube vids. I hold a newspaper with the date to verify the date of the video so that clients will see the exact body type within that week as the girl in the video when they walk in my door. This has helped my business and quadrupled it back in August after that vile, fake review. Yes, I have candid and glamour shots, but according to one hobbiest, unless you are George Lucas/Steven Speilberg, it is hard and expensive to shop videos!! In one of my videos, I held a sign that says, "you can Photoshop a lot of things, but you can't shop this body in this video....".

Christi - boy you are cute and I've heard nothing but great things about you! I've allowed this board to hurt my feelings in the past, but after 2 weeks ago, I said "f it". I've developed very thick skin very recently and have chosen not to take everything too seriously. Keep doing what you are doing with a smile.

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Don’t kid yourself. Any image, taken with a mirror or not, is quite susceptible to alteration.
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:15 PM   #35
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sluggo77..Thanks
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #36
tribalneo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Angelina, you know how I feel about your pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
I'm with Mokoa 100%. Any photo (candid or professional) can be shopped. Sometimes I think it's easier to shop mirror pics because the resolution is so low. At least one photographer had stated that when I used to do print work when I was a boob-less spinner in the early 2000s. In fact, Mokoa and I discussed this last night when he mentioned he thought my videos were playful and fun.

I decided to show the world my body in 360 through my candid YouTube vids. I hold a newspaper with the date to verify the date of the video so that clients will see the exact body type within that week as the girl in the video when they walk in my door. This has helped my business and quadrupled it back in August after that vile, fake review. Yes, I have candid and glamour shots, but according to one hobbiest, unless you are George Lucas/Steven Speilberg, it is hard and expensive to shop videos!! In one of my videos, I held a sign that says, "you can Photoshop a lot of things, but you can't shop this body in this video....".

Christi - boy you are cute and I've heard nothing but great things about you! I've allowed this board to hurt my feelings in the past, but after 2 weeks ago, I said "f it". I've developed very thick skin very recently and have chosen not to take everything too seriously. Keep doing what you are doing with a smile.

A
tribalneo is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:38 AM   #37
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

This post was NOT an attack on Christie....Maybe a toughen up taking critisism is in order though. ie...pictures & reviews. "Everyone" must take the good with the bad in this business and move on....Girls getting a so so review....guys getting stood up...etc.....

This was a post to more help MY marketing. Yet again, with the economy, I want to see what marketing might help. I am also about to take a new series of pics anyway.

Now if I have to give a referal if I am not available...I prefer other providers to have a website, nice pics, comparable rates, and not be too wishy-washy in attitude. That's just my preference.

Also to note...I love what I do, I adore the men I entertain.....especially the intelligent, mature, fun over 40 types.!!!!!!
BritishBabe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women