Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2015, 12:46 AM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Let's see.... You mean advisors on the payroll of your faux charity foundation who advise you while you are Secretary of State on things like:

1. How to steer overseas business opportunities to your biggest foundation donors.

2. How to make US foreign policy decisions that will keep your foundation donors happy.

Yeah, this Sidney Blumenthal stuff is just run-of-the mill. All politicians do it. No fucking scandal. More along folks, there's nothing here!
Are you saying they don't? You just happen to have a hard-on for this politician in particular, because of who she is. There isn't one fact yet that has exhibited anything but bad decision making. Nothing criminal, despite what you want it to be
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What Hillary should do is release ALL the emails so the evil Republicans will be embarrassed when they can see for themselves how well she handled her duties. It would also ignite her campaign when proof of her wisdom and competence is put on display for all to see. Turning over all the emails is a win-win for Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:17 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Don't bother reminding Baby Killer about the crime committed by Hillary...he doesn't want to hear it. He'd rather go chasing Sid across that big, green meadow and forget all about reality.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:24 AM   #34
shanm
Valued Poster

And what "crime" is that admiral?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 05:11 PM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Don't bother reminding Baby Killer about the crime committed by Hillary...he doesn't want to hear it. He'd rather go chasing Sid across that big, green meadow and forget all about reality.
What crime? If she's committed a crime, she should be tried and judged for it. I've said this time and time again. Which is more than I can say for you and your boy Shrubby. You don't ever want him to see justice, do you?
Old 06-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
What crime? If she's committed a crime, she should be tried and judged for it. I've said this time and time again. Which is more than I can say for you and your boy Shrubby. You don't ever want him to see justice, do you?
Here we go again. I've asked more than once and the last time was 24 hours ago, tells us in legalese what crime Bush committed? Inform of us of your brilliance, tell us a sad tale, pierce the layer of boredom with something fantastic about the criminal acts of George W. Bush. You haven't done that. On the other hand, myself and many others, have recounted several incidents that can only be described as criminal acts by Hillary Cinton. You don't defend her on those acts, you attack us for having the gall to mention them.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:16 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here we go again. I've asked more than once and the last time was 24 hours ago, tells us in legalese what crime Bush committed? Inform of us of your brilliance, tell us a sad tale, pierce the layer of boredom with something fantastic about the criminal acts of George W. Bush. You haven't done that. On the other hand, myself and many others, have recounted several incidents that can only be described as criminal acts by Hillary Cinton. You don't defend her on those acts, you attack us for having the gall to mention them.
I said she should go to jail if guilty. What more do you want?

As for Bush, what crimes, you say? Oh, I don't know, how about maybe the CIA torture program that was outlined in the Senate Intelligence Committee's report. Or maybe Richard Clarke, Bush's former counterterrorism czar, who says that right after 9/11, Bush told him to 'start linking this to Iraq'. 25 percent of the detainees were innocent, guilty of nothing. And what was Cheney's response to one quarter being wrongly tortured?

"I have no problem as long as we achieve our objective."

Take your clinton 'scandals' and shove them up your ass. He started a war. Can she top that?
Old 06-19-2015, 11:12 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I said she should go to jail if guilty. What more do you want?

As for Bush, what crimes, you say? Oh, I don't know, how about maybe the CIA torture program that was outlined in the Senate Intelligence Committee's report. Or maybe Richard Clarke, Bush's former counterterrorism czar, who says that right after 9/11, Bush told him to 'start linking this to Iraq'. 25 percent of the detainees were innocent, guilty of nothing. And what was Cheney's response to one quarter being wrongly tortured?

"I have no problem as long as we achieve our objective."

Take your clinton 'scandals' and shove them up your ass. He started a war. Can she top that?
Actually, she started the war by voting for what Bush wanted. Bush cannot go to war by himself. It takes Congress. The Congress could have sat there (including Hillary) and said NO. Unlike Obama, Bush would have obeyed the will of the people through the Congress.

There's that word torture. Care to define your terms. Careful, you're about to look like a fool.

Funny, the only place I could find that quote was on MSNBC from a blog written by some guy named Steve Benen. Who, if you read the article, is pretty far from objective. You look stupid Baby Killer.

Don't think we didn't notice how you cravenly skipped from Bush to Cheney. I guess you have trouble achieving an erection as well. All sound and no fury.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women