Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48454
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 03:50 PM   #31
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I am new to the br world, but it is nice to relax with a woman in a darkened room with relaxing music and candles
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:06 PM   #32
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Take a look at backpage and compare the listings for versus against. That will you a good idea of the market.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:29 PM   #33
MD_4_HotFun
Gaining Momentum

A great BBBJTCNQNS by a gal who loves to suck is unbeatable!!!
MD_4_HotFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service?

Damn, I misread the title. I have several different rates depending on activities.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:50 PM   #35
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Um, a lot!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:04 PM   #36
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by golforfish View Post
Myself, even when I see a FS provider I seldom partake of FS. Not that I don't want to, I do, but my little friend has an aversion to condoms and I experience varying degrees of ED and maintaining an erection long enough to enjoy a good round of FS rarely happens. So I am quite happy with BBBJ and DATY as the main course. A decent massage in the beginning is relaxing and can lead to a more sensual experience. I guess I still see FS providers because I am always hoping the next time will be one of those times when things work like they are supposed to and I get the FS experience I long for and the provider piques my interest.
Golforfish - thanks for the great feedback, since I have a similar issue during FS with a condom and tend to "settle" for L1/L2. In reality, some of my best sessions have been non-FS even though I often think of a full service session as somehow "better". Hope never dies, though, that the next time will be the charm, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Lol-- most of my "on the fencers" know that they can decide to upgrade on the spot..... I'm flexible like that
Grace - that's a really great option, and I appreciate the flexibility. I don't really hobby often outside of the FW area, but I hope we can meet someday...
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #37
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

My first hobby experiences were many years ago, at an L1-only studio in Houston that charged 140 for a half-hour of "stress relief." The attendants wore lingerie, not scrubs, and there was no pretense about therapy; the focus was on the "stress relief." I never walked into that place, or another, similar place in Houston, and didn't see a girl less than a 9. I thought I had died and gone to heaven

When I discovered similar opportunities in Fort Worth, I was surprised that the same amount of money up here bought me double the amount of time. The downside was that there was usually some pretense of therapy that had to be endured before the "stress relief." (This is a downside for me because I found myself getting all worked up 15-20 minutes into the session, then having my woodie die from lack of attention.)

If "stress relief" is all I'm after (as opposed to some therapy and maybe conversation, too), I'm happy to, er, cum and go in 30 minutes. And I have long wondered why the standard bodyrub model up here is a one-hour session, as opposed to the half-hour standard down south (which may or may not still be the case; I haven't been down there in years).

It seems to me like an enterprising young woman could adopt the 30-minute model, trade price and time for a little more volume, and come out ahead at the end of the day, if she were so inclined. My visits to Camp Bowie and McCart would have roughly doubled had I been able to see the girls there for 80 or 100/half, rather than 140 or 160/hour.

Of course, some guys like the therapy, or near-therapy, or pseudo-therapy and are happy to pay for a rub with a happy ending.

One more observation: Most of the girls at Camp Bowie and McCart started out doing bodyrubs. Some stayed at that level and did well enough to meet their needs or expectations. But many noticed some of their coworkers pulling in $100 more for the same amount of time and thought, "I can do that," and they did. The moral of this little anecdote is not so much that money corrupts as it is that there is a market for attractive young women who do L1 and maybe L2 only.

Bottom line: Nothing precludes you from doing a therapeutic session or an erotic session, or both. And you're not necessarily limited to the one-hour model -- just as some girls offer a BnG, you could offer 30 minutes of stress relief -- a "tug and a hug."

Just be sure you and your client are both on the same page when you start, so that both of you have the same expectations about what's going to transpire in the session.

Oh, and go watch some of Klixen's videos, and maybe some from Manojob, too.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #38
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Personally, I would prefer that type of service. Part of the reason my activities are primarily at SC's is because I can meet a lady and allow thing to progress only if we click. A provider may be super hot (like Kaylee), but looks are only part of a woman's appeal. Personality, sensuality and even sense of humor go a long way toward providing a memorable encounter. A low cost FBSM option would be a great way to visit a lady and get a feel for her for about the same price as a modest SC visit. If you want to go further on a later visit, you can.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:22 AM   #39
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Didn't someone start theor own forum in an attempt to answer this question not long ago?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #40
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default You got that right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you. There is nothing wrong with it at all.
Some days you are ready for the stage, and sometimes ya don't want to perform but wouldn't mind a little TLC.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #41
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Wow...this is some great feed back. I just wish eccie had a section so the girls who offer this service can place a ad.

It would cut down a lot of time for the guys looking for it.
Kaylee, a separate section would be nice, but just advertise it in an ad with your rate for that type of session and word will get around quickly.

There is a big market for that type of more laid back session. The ones who have LMT training are more in demand.

In my last FBSM session I started talking with the lady during L1 and forgot about what was going on. I finally asked for a big hug and to complete the massage. I guess we have to adapt as we age. Crap.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #42
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

As for me, I sometimes am in the mood for a good massage or just a bodyrub. Just have a need for the touch and the total relaxation. Of course, it is best if followed by an amazing bj! Now THAT is total relaxation!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:25 AM   #43
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default I can go either way-so to speak

My 411 profile says it all very clearly. There is definitely a large market for this service.

As an example of a very successful non FS lady I would point out Terra-Lyn.

One of the best. I also never do a 30 minute session. Hell, it tales me longer than that to get nekked!!
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:28 AM   #44
aves
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Kaylee pm for rates if you ever do this.
aves is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:28 PM   #45
theVintner
Registered Member

Interesting thread.

for a lot of reasons, I have come to primarily prefer a "real" FBSM with a sensuous ending. I have a regular LMT that does a great massage with a sensuous L1 - albeit with her staying fully clothed. My goal is her massage but with a L2 / DATY finish. I am willing to pay somewhat more but not FS prices.

I have tried some BP ladies and suburban amps hoping for the best - but so far just getting lousy massage and upselling - given up on that. On Eccie, it is really hard to read between the lines to find a great massage and L2 sensuous finish.

This thread is interesting as I now have some possibilities on the radar (Grace Preston / TerraLyn / Kaylee). It seems that Strwbrygrl73 might also fit my goals. It is also nice to see many searching for the same golden ring.

TV
theVintner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women