Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #31
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally feel as though it is both disrespectful to your child/ children to offer an incall from the same place they call home. It holds true to the sayings "Its not what you do, its how you do it" and "You never shit where you sleep" PERIOD!!

@ Country girl, it is about you and your personal safety. I participated in the profession for quite some time, and I had never sacrificed the safety of myself/ children by opening my home to a client. You should realize that this occupation is full of people that are looking to get over. Whether for financial purposes or harming you on a larger, more profound cause... When you open your home, you are opening a door that is not always safe on the other side. Granted, hotel rooms do get expensive, but moving from your home is more if you have to leave spur of the moment. You can generally get reasonable rates online....

Whatever you decide to do, just be smart and always follow your gutt!!
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #32
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
So, dropping your kids off at your parents while you provide out of your garage is a well thought out plan huh....It sounds like common sense to me. I think you are over-doing the convincing act now Lindsay. All of your posts tell us how much money you spend to make your business safe and how thought out your business plan is and blah-blah-blah When actually, its free to play safe and nobody has it figured out when they first start. 8 yrs later and Im still learning shit. smh
Maybe you need to go back and read everything and if you can't do that, then don't put your 2cents in, because you know nothing about how I run my ship little lady except what I share with you all on here. If you think your gonna disrespect me on what I put for an opinion then your sadly mistaken and clearly you and bailey have only focused on what I have said to her this isn't my thread so focus on what country girl asked not my own opinion what works for us ladies as individuals may not work for the next.... Now back to COUNTRY GIRLS question at hand which was home or hotel..... Not what Lindsay has to say. please miss me with your attacking BS Ladies thanks in advance.
Lindsay
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #33
beechguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

As much as I like visiting a private residence as opposed to a hotel I would have to say that kids greatly influence the decision! An apartment is one thing but a house is a whole different thing, can't just give your 30 days notice and move!

My 2 cents would be to just go for the hotel incall option. That way you can separate your "work" from your private life, no doubt there are crazies out there that may seem fine at first but it all can go south quickly and you need to feel safe at your house!
beechguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #34
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
What do you think she's talking about? She is running a hair salon in her garage and has three chairs. Ring twice and come on in, pick up a magazine or call ahead. She will be out soon to do your bangs.
Infact I am a massage therapists and that's how my business started at my home. So come on over babe and let me put my hands in places that will relieve your stress..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Old 01-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #35
Mona Lisa3000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169769
My ECCIE Reviews

I can do both . I actually do prefer a Private In call place for regulars . If you are a touring girl like me then getting a private in call place while be difficult . It can go both ways , it is a good idea to be able to be Universal and easy to adapt to change rather it be a Hotel or Private in call location.
Mona Lisa3000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #36
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't focus on your fantasy land Lindsay I was simply stating that I didn't believe telling the girl providing out of your house is safe for YOU and YOUR KIDS. I wasent hating or diverting the subject all my points where in the direction of the question she asked. Sorry people call your bullshit.
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #37
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
What do you think she's talking about? She is running a hair salon in her garage and has three chairs. Ring twice and come on in, pick up a magazine or call ahead. She will be out soon to do your bangs.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel View Post
I personally feel as though it is both disrespectful to your child/ children to offer an incall from the same place they call home. It holds true to the sayings "Its not what you do, its how you do it" and "You never shit where you sleep" PERIOD!!
AMEN Sister! This is awesome advice Chanel. Very very true too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
Maybe you need to go back and read everything and if you can't do that, then don't put your 2cents in, because you know nothing about how I run my ship little lady except what I share with you all on here. If you think your gonna disrespect me on what I put for an opinion then your sadly mistaken and clearly you and bailey have only focused on what I have said to her this isn't my thread so focus on what country girl asked not my own opinion what works for us ladies as individuals may not work for the next.... Now back to COUNTRY GIRLS question at hand which was home or hotel..... Not what Lindsay has to say. please miss me with your attacking BS Ladies thanks in advance.
Lindsay
LMFAO! Silly girl! Nobody disrespected you but sweeti, you better grow some brass ballas if you're going to participate on this board. Stop being so defensive and crying 'disrespect' everytime someone disagrees with your opinion. You quoted, "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they're all different." So quit contradicting yourself. And honey, my .02 cents is ADVICE, DUH! Believe me when I tell you this, Bailey and I truly arent worried about you. But the advice you gave country-girl is bad advice, of course we are going to comment on it. And you indirectly accused us of hijacking this thread but please explain how smartypants This is a very good thread and will be quite helpful for the op. Besides, we know you already got it all figured out! ~giggles~
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #38
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl View Post
So this is mainly a question for the guys. I have been asked when I would be getting a steady incall location closer to the city. My current location is about 10 min SE of the grandview triangle and is my personal home.

The question becomes would you rather go visit a hotel that has been rented out for a day or week or whatever or would you rather go visit a girl at her personal home where it may be lived in but is a little more cozy and comfortable but happens to be a little further away?
Does this say anything about her kids in it Gemma or Bailey ? No it does NOT when I gave her MY OPINION on it I spoke about what worked for me. So what works for me and how I do my things may not work for anyone else I was just giving her my opinion, and never did I say I wouldnt work out of a hotel, cause when I go on tour I will have to do the same. I got brass tits that stand up by their self I don't need balls that hang honey. And again no where have I stated that I have it figured out!!! maybe you should get some rest cause you are seeing shit now. And yes I did say opinions are like assholes cause everyone has different opinions, but apparently you seem to think your opinion runs me or should scare me off and honey it don't cause you dont know me ..
Lindsay
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #39
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
I got brass tits
SWeeeeet!! Mine are saline.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #40
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

She didn't have to say she had a kid she already said it in another thread
Old 01-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #41
Mona Lisa3000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169769
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly I always felt you should have two spots where I live and the other one is where I can play . It is two different things . Never interfere your family life around the hobby. It is sad that your friend kids got taken . No one should have to go thru that . Play Safe Ladies
Mona Lisa3000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #42
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Used to be a place out in the county called the Roundup..

Too bad the Mud wrestling pit is gone...

I'm thinking tag team.....

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #43
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And you would be my cheerleader mw!!! if only if only
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #44
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@malwoody, Great idea! Count me in
Old 01-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #45
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I didn't focus on your fantasy land Lindsay I was simply stating that I didn't believe telling the girl providing out of your house is safe for YOU and YOUR KIDS. I wasent hating or diverting the subject all my points where in the direction of the question she asked. Sorry people call your bullshit.
Ok check this out where in any of my posts on this thread did I tell her it was safe for her and her kids to work out of her home. I didn't so please quit putting words in my mouth I proof read what I put in this post and never said that to her, so it looks like the game that you and Gemma are trying to play with me isn't working ladies keep putting words in my mouth and you guys will look like the idiot cause clearly I never said that to her it's just you 2 putting words in my mouth.
Lindsay

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women