Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42433
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #31
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
And that's why I need to go see Ginger!!!! I'm always clean and I've heard I'm an ok person to be around... Even though I am a little big around...
DUH homie! I do believe the kitchen table conversation we had should have informed you of your amazing character and at fun disposition!

PERSONALITY is the shit! Conversation is an enjoyable experience unless you have to pull teeth to actually have it with somebody. lol.
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 AM   #32
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

LOL That was cool and lot's of fun, you're an incredibly easy person to talk to and hot as hell...

On topic...We haven't heard from to many other ladies and I don't think we will, why should they give us schmucks their warning signs??
darter is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #33
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135
Default Misunderstood.

Misfire
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #34
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135
Default Misunderstood.

I think Karla's 1 comment here has been somewhat misconstrued. Hobbyists read into it she doesn't want to see fat guys or guys with little dicks. What she said was she really wants the guy to have his best experience. If she's not totally into it getting some enjoyment for herself because he's not quite her type maybe he won't. And I'm telling you not only is Karla perhaps the hottest girl in San Antonio she must also be the best actress. Because I'm definitely on the heavy side and I have seen her a couple of times and it was un-fucking-believeable! Maybe the size of Mr. Johnson made up for it.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #35
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by uparoundnoon View Post
I think Karla's 1 comment here has been somewhat misconstrued. Hobbyists read into it she doesn't want to see fat guys or guys with little dicks. What she said was she really wants the guy to have his best experience. If she's not totally into it getting some enjoyment for herself because he's not quite her type maybe he won't. And I'm telling you not only is Karla perhaps the hottest girl in San Antonio she must also be the best actress. Because I'm definitely on the heavy side and I have seen her a couple of times and it was un-fucking-believeable! Maybe the size of Mr. Johnson made up for it.
Up, I don't think I've ever seen you clarify a post on a Provider's behalf.

I believe if she doesn't feel comfortable meeting a guy for his size then that's her prerogative, at least she has now made it known.

During screening I normally let the Provider know my age, weight and height, but I normally don't give details of Mr. Happy. That way she has some idea of whom to expect. She can figure out details of Mr. Happy while she is screening me from the Provider I've seen. (I could always lie and say I'm hung like a horse but then at the session well she'll find out I was lying)

She can always say that the references provided didn't pan out and I should just move along to the next Provider.

Back to the OP's Question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
... And evaluate when a hobbyist first walks in the door or you first meet? Any warning signs that immediately put you on your guard or things that immediately put you at ease?

What's the worst first impression a hobbyist has made on you? Best impression?
I think an SAPD badge would kill the mood...
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #36
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post
Up, I don't think I've ever seen you clarify a post on a Provider's behalf.

I believe if she doesn't feel comfortable meeting a guy for his size then that's her prerogative, at least she has now made it known.

During screening I normally let the Provider know my age, weight and height, but I normally don't give details of Mr. Happy. That way she has some idea of whom to expect. She can figure out details of Mr. Happy while she is screening me from the Provider I've seen. (I could always lie and say I'm hung like a horse but then at the session well she'll find out I was lying)

She can always say that the references provided didn't pan out and I should just move along to the next Provider.

Back to the OP's Question:

Sir LT...

That is TOO FUNNY!! A LE BADGE would DEFINITELY kill the MOOD!! Lol... I can't even see a man in a cop uniform...without wanting to run in the other direction!!

One night I was at The Saucer...with some friends of mine...and if you have ever been there...you know that they have a lot of picnic tables...for everyone to sit at... ANYWAY, we were sitting there relaxing and having a good time...when these two men walked over...and asked if they could JOIN our table...no one said anything....and one of the men said "It's ok... we are BOTH COPS..." at which point your little slave IMMEDIATLY STOOD UP...the next think I knew...my best friend, Brandon, grabbed my leg and made me SIT DOWN...

I guess the coppers took offense to this because the other one looked at me and said, "What, you don't like COPS?"... I smiled sweetly and said "You're a QUICK ONE aren't you?"... Lol... At that point they both started laughing and because I was wearing my typical attire...black leather jacket...jeans and dominatrix boots... He then asked me "Are you from NEW YORK? Because now...I am REALLY HOMESICK!!"

At that point... I just had to start laughing...

So... to make a LONG STORY SHORT... There will be no COPS AND ROBBERS play dates with me!! Lol

Your sassy slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #37
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post

That might just kill it for me if I walked in and she pulled out an LE badge... Guess that means no CIM :O
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #38
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The good, bad and ugly, huh?

A couple of years back, I had a guy knock on my door that could have been Billy Bob Thorton's twin after being in a "Bad Santa" scene. He showed up with a huge bottle of "Honey", www.americanhoney.com, and looking like he was going to fall over.

I told him that he was making me nervous and it looked like he had been up for a few days partying. He had. With strippers. Three days. Now, me. Oh joy.

After he finished dancing in his g-strong that had a hole in it for his cock, he tried to kiss me. My lips went numb. And then I had a problem to deal with.

In the end, he was alright. But whenever I decide to watch "Bad Santa", I kindof get grossed out.

Good? Oh, there have been so many. Usually, the good is when a man is gracious, can walk pretty good and can also speak in complete sentences. Sometimes, they'll bring a wee gift and often, not. That doesn't matter but it does add something to the time together.

I also appreciate an interesting twist to their personalities, as long as it's not hateful. Some men have a lot of personal angst building up and some frustration. That's why I'm there and generally can turn that into a positive and a release of energy for them.

And then some men, you just completely click and the chemistry is there, and I just wish to velcro their asses to the bed and not let them go until after round 3 or so.

Most of the time, probably 97% of the time, everything is just fine. But I'm not very judgmental. If a man is obese, so be it. If he has a little masculine scent, either I really like it , or I just ignore it. I have a shower and if it's that bad (and I cannot remember the last time it was), I just offer to shower with him and clean up together.

Usually the worst thing to happen with a man is when he hasn't cleaned his bottom very well and even though he's clean everywhere else, when the bottom isn't fresh, well it will tend to change the course of the appointment.

I sincerely try to turn a possible negative into a positive. That's what we should do.

With screening ... gosh, I must be bored tonight to write so much ... it makes all of the difference in the world when they've been open about what they do for a living and with general screening. The better the screening is, the more comfortable I feel with meeting someone. And I have a requirement that I have to speak to someone over the phone for a few moments before meeting.

If someone will not call me and let me hear his voice, I won't see him. I personally think that this habit of mine weeds out some of the problematic guys.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women