Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #31
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
GP, seriously. First, you can't reply to ads. You know that, i know that, we all know that.
Yes, I know

Quote:
are we supposed to refer to if we're to believe you thought you were only responding to her 1 ad? I mean really. It's not the affair, GP, it's the cover up.
Your not understanding what I am saying. Perhaps my English is not what it once used to be. I meant to say "pic" not "advertisement". I don't know how to make this any more clear. I saw the original "Provider AD" and THEN saw the "Coed post PIC". In my head, I saw the "2nd Pic", but I said "2nd advert". Do you see what I did? Having Jenna get defensive about it I understand now, but she handled it graciously. I thought the subject was dropped. I did not even notice I used the word "advertisment" until yesterday. I tend to post quickly and read even more quickly.

Quote:
I first saw your post over 48 hours ago and simply rolled my eyes but kept my thoughts to myself. I only spoke up when you got all defensive and belligerent towards whosdair. So spare me.
But unfortunately is has been brought back up. It could of and should of been handled through PM's.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Your not understanding what I am saying. Perhaps my English is not what it once used to be. I meant to say "pic" not "advertisement". I don't know how to make this any more clear. I saw the original "Provider AD" and THEN saw the "Coed post PIC". In my head, I saw the "2nd Pic", but I said "2nd advert". Do you see what I did?
Just one post ago you said you used the word "advertisement" because you thought you were responding to her ad. Now you say you used "advertisement" even though you knew you weren't responding to her ad and in fact you meant to say 2nd "pic". Maybe i'm not understanding what you're saying because i'm reading it.

But ok, if this had been your first explanation, i could buy into it. So we'll leave it at that.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #33
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Please allow this Mod, who would love to stay invisible, to observe that this thread has become a personal dialog that is more appropriate to be conducted by PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #34
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Again...
Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 AM   #35
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

be good boys and have fun!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #36
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Not a very smart move on your part. Since when did you become a mind reader? In case you haven't noticed, I never back down, especially to people not smart enough to see things for what they are, a compliment.

I will save my colorful dialogue for PM's with you and spare the masses my berating of you as I am sure the mods will appreciate.

i said you made a smart move and you took offense ?? you must have misunderstood me, it was really a compliment !!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #37
jekemo48
BANNED

agreed, agreed jack
Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #38
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

hmmmmmmmmmm
Quote:
But unfortunately is has been brought back up. It could of and should of been handled through PM's.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #39
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica Hall View Post
Hey Jenna! We are here. We just stand back a bit these days.....
Likewise,
Jenna, we are all here :-0
Old 07-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

that is at the center of the rims so it is a chevrolet. Not sure what model. All I see is oh my, why am I thinking of cars. I'm not a car buff.

lovejenna: Hats off to the photographer and his equipment, very high quality photo.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:58 AM   #41
Masarati
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Camaro
Old 07-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #42
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

It is strange that when I look at this photo in its full size. I can read the tat's, but not model of the car. Thanks Masarati
Old 07-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #43
Masarati
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Your Welcome Anytime
Old 07-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #44
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Please allow this Mod, who would love to stay invisible, to observe that this thread has become a personal dialog that is more appropriate to be conducted by PM.
Jack,

My private comments to others with regards to yourself have offered you nothing but praise, but count me among those who tend to think there's some over-moderation involved in Upstate NY.

GP and i were discussing his comments that were directed at 2 other members of the board. I'm not sure why addressing them should be private between him and I. Furthermore, when you stepped in as moderator, our discussion had encompassed all of about 5 or 6 posts total between us. It's not as if we went on for pages and pages.

Do yourself a favor, ease up and let the discussion board be a discussion board. PM's have their place, but for the most part they should be saved for comments where people may wish to be more open than they'd feel comfortable being in an open forum. If people simply weren't interested in our conversation, well then, they can join the club because a good 80% of the posts on here probably have little interest to the majority (and yes, that includes all the "Thank yous" that are doled out for anyone posting a review).

I'm sure the effort to reward ratio is bad enough as it is with respect to being a moderator. I sure as hell wouldn't want any part of it. Don't worsen it by stressing out over every little discussion that shows signs of disagreement.

Traffic is your friend.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

lovejenna
Is that your car? If so I would love to be your driver. Not really into cars, but as long as you are in it, it a great car.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women