Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #31
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I like the effort. I think that, at the least, the girl should have some makeup on, nails done, and wearing something sexy. Just a little effort. I've shown up to some well known providers before and they were in sweats looking like an unmade bed - no thanks.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #32
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Sweetsuzanna
You did not read my
last sentence
I specifically said
that you was NOT DIRTY
I was just messing with you sweetie xxxx
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #33
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I've seen a lot of comments about dressing. In line with my earlier comments, I'll add that dressing up, or nicely scanty, for a basic date is entirely appropriate.
But as for extended dates, or off clock stuff, I'm back to my original comment of it depends on what your doing.
At a boat dock, bathing suit or sundress over bathing suit. At the barns, gotta be jeans (besides the civie gals would try to embarrass her unless). At the gym, nice sweats, etc.
Seriously, it depends.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:28 AM   #34
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Only one comment....No glitter! Can't get rid of the stuff before going home LOL.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:07 PM   #35
Rubba-dub-dub
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm sure there is a wide range of clothing/makeup preferences among hobbyists. Me, I'm a hippie at heart, so I tend to prefer the natural look. Either no makeup or just a touch, if she likes it, eyes but no lipstick... definitely no perfume or scents... casual clothes, like you would wear for your own comfort, when you're not trying to impress anyone. Jeans and a casual blouse or T-shirt, even yoga pants (ooh, yeah!) or a soft, comfy, cute dress... (mmm... upskirt! 😜 Mmm...) Pretty underwear is always a nice touch, so I can admire her pretty bra and sexy panties for three seconds before I slide them off and get at those beautiful girl parts inside. Freshly-showered girl parts, of course: I do like to taste! And to inspect and examine and explore with my fingers and tongue, and to playfully kiss and caress all those warm, soft, tender little folds and shapes and textures as she moans in pleasure and-- but I'm getting off topic here. Sorry... ADHD...

So anyway, for me, it's the natural look. I'm a casual guy. I'm sure lots of guys want a girl to be all dressed up. Probably most guys would love it if you simply ask them their preference before the encounter.
Rubba-dub-dub is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:32 PM   #36
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Some guys are more focused on the activities than on the girls looks.. other guys are more focused on the girls looks than the activities. Knowing which one of those your client is will give you your answer
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:30 PM   #37
Nero Wolfe
Valued Poster

I always tell a new provider to dress like they are going to the grocery store. Probably jeans, blouse or sweatshirt, athletic shoes, minimal makeup and fragrance. Very plain and simple.
Nero Wolfe is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 10:12 AM   #38
Get Lucky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

As you can see, it depends.

I sincerely appreciate the effort by a provider when it’s put forth. But, personally, not a “heavy” make up and perfume fan. Pretty nails are a nice touch. Lingerie and heels to accentuate the look.
Get Lucky is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 12:45 PM   #39
Tennesseestud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

IGreat question, but is tough even getting to point of seeing how they are clothed, etc when girls either...
- finally respond 7 hours later when it's too late.
- talk about how "their" time matters, but can't remember setting a time and not having to get strung an hor or better waiting.
- or respond timely, but string rest of process 2 hrs.
- set up agreed appointment day before and no response next day.
- send polite text or email with references....no response.
Could go on...
Tennesseestud is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:54 AM   #40
AsianLuver
Valued Poster

Thank you for asking this question! It is very important that we understand each other. Great dialogue here too.

The matter you inquired about is somewhat complicated. I appreciate that a woman does these things to doll up. However, I want to a woman to be a natural woman too. Lingerie is nice too but not overdone.

It is somewhere in between. I loved one of the earliest comments about being fresh out of the shower, naked, with a robe. Being clean is most important, but not a wad of tangled wet hair either. I started once with one woman and she actually smelled of BO. I asked her to take a shower and clean up.

I love painted toenails because I look to see a woman's feet. That is turn on for me. I dont mind seeing you open the door barefoot. I want that.

On fingernails, I am not a fan of talons, but I like red painted nails that are normal length. No need to paint flowers or have chains hanging from them.

When the door opens, I just want to see a sexy version of the girl next door. Not a supermodel. I like a partially buttoned shirt with nothing underneath so I get a peek of what is to come.

I prefer no tattoos, no piecing. I am starting to finally hear it nowadays. I want a woman to have a full hairy bush down there. That does not mean hairy legs or underarms.

Finally, a positive attitude is absolutely critical. That is reflected in timely and respectful communication. I have told girls on the initial inquiry that if they start yelling and getting nasty that it will not work for me. It will just turn me off. And I wont yell or be nasty either. If we cannot work it out, so be it, but leave it possible for next time.
AsianLuver is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 11:01 AM   #41
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

I look for the following
Nice looking
Clean and fresh
Pleasant attitude
Attractively dressed lingerie
Not a bean pole and not big
Some where in the middle
Pleaseingly plump is ok
above all responsive on communication
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #42
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

i love a girl who puts the efforts into looking great dressed to the nines while elegant its not necessary! i prefer my dates dressed casual light makeup looking good and smelling nice! faint scent some gals over do it with perfume.

pretty manicured nails and toes as someone else mentioned no tallons! nice hair shower fresh. my preferences may be different if we were out and about and i was showing her off!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:54 PM   #43
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have we met? If not I think we should because the way you talk is turning me on incredibly.

QUOTE=Rubba-dub-dub;1062290646]I'm sure there is a wide range of clothing/makeup preferences among hobbyists. Me, I'm a hippie at heart, so I tend to prefer the natural look. Either no makeup or just a touch, if she likes it, eyes but no lipstick... definitely no perfume or scents... casual clothes, like you would wear for your own comfort, when you're not trying to impress anyone. Jeans and a casual blouse or T-shirt, even yoga pants (ooh, yeah!) or a soft, comfy, cute dress... (mmm... upskirt! 😜 Mmm...) Pretty underwear is always a nice touch, so I can admire her pretty bra and sexy panties for three seconds before I slide them off and get at those beautiful girl parts inside. Freshly-showered girl parts, of course: I do like to taste! And to inspect and examine and explore with my fingers and tongue, and to playfully kiss and caress all those warm, soft, tender little folds and shapes and textures as she moans in pleasure and-- but I'm getting off topic here. Sorry... ADHD...

So anyway, for me, it's the natural look. I'm a casual guy. I'm sure lots of guys want a girl to be all dressed up. Probably most guys would love it if you simply ask them their preference before the encounter.[/QUOTE]
Old 05-11-2021, 02:55 PM   #44
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh-oh. Wadnt me

QUOTE=Tennesseestud;1062448766]IGreat question, but is tough even getting to point of seeing how they are clothed, etc when girls either...
- finally respond 7 hours later when it's too late.
- talk about how "their" time matters, but can't remember setting a time and not having to get strung an hor or better waiting.
- or respond timely, but string rest of process 2 hrs.
- set up agreed appointment day before and no response next day.
- send polite text or email with references....no response.
Could go on...[/QUOTE]
Old 05-12-2021, 10:42 AM   #45
staceyrenee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 209163
Location: Kansas City Missouri airport area and surrounding areas
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree ☝️ it’s the ADHD Comment that made me like it !!!

So mean of the men is saying nails but I let mine grow out like my grandma did and I don’t like fake nails But I get my feet �� don’t with shellac so it don’t come off better then Painting them but even if you get shellac on your nails it a pill off really easy so I just leave them natural never really thought �� about till Reading your post Reading your post!!!

My ADD got me thinking �� Thank for the Great question You got everyone thinking sweetSuzanna I know a lot of people out here if you ever need a reference let me know I save Numbers ����♀️ Have a Great Day !!!
staceyrenee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women