Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #31
Dscrtplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

One thing that I've noticed since joining and I find funny is the short notice thread for providers. From what I understand it's supposed to be a way to fill cancelled appointments but you see the same providers posting everyday saying they are free all day or something like that.
Dscrtplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #32
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Most guys don't give two shits about what the chicks have to say anyway. Some of them can't type or spell for shit who cares? This ain't a job interview, its a suck my Dick interview. The pics do most the talking, and that will win you cock in the mouth and money in the pocket. If this was E-harmony we would care much more what the chicks said and how they said it. But it ain't, its a hooker board expectations are set pretty low as far as smarts. What matters is can you fuck and do you look good. You can sit around smelling your own farts thinking "I'm better then that non spelling hoe" in the end ya both got Dick in your mouth.
If that's all you are looking for, I'm sure spelling doesn't matter. If you JUST want someone to suck your cock, there is a line of cheap, turnkey "providers" (I almost hesitate to use the term in this context) that will fit the bill, to some degree or another. Backpage and ISO are full of 'em.

Many of us want more than a willing hole. There are so many more qualities than "can you fuck and do you look good." But that may be all you need.

Bottom line: Smart chicks fuck me better, time and time again. They are also more fun to be around in general. Spare me the vapid.

The ISO section is a mess. Best answer is to simply avoid it. Shame that it is ruined for some people who are seeking things that are specific or hard to find. What it's turned into is a flea market for services that people are too lazy to do their own searching or advertising.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #33
shlub
on sabbatical...

IMHO, ISO = Backpage.
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #34
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56
Default ISO Brains, Beauty and Complete Fantasy - I want it all

Quote:
Most guys don't give two shits about what the chicks have to say anyway. Some of them can't type or spell for shit who cares? This ain't a job interview, its a suck my Dick interview. The pics do most the talking, and that will win you cock in the mouth and money in the pocket. If this was E-harmony we would care much more what the chicks said and how they said it. But it ain't, its a hooker board expectations are set pretty low as far as smarts. What matters is can you fuck and do you look good. You can sit around smelling your own farts thinking "I'm better then that non spelling hoe" in the end ya both got Dick in your mouth.
Really?! I'm not sure I could have a more opposite opinion. Guess I'm happy not to be lumped in with "most guys". Call me a geek, but I get off on the mental side of this fantasy world every bit as much as the physical. Intelligence, wit, charm, flirting, teasing, and passion leading into the encounter heighten the whole experience. I don't get to play near as much as many others here, but when I do, I want it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Bottom line: Smart chicks fuck me better, time and time again. They are also more fun to be around in general.
+1 Duke - I'll go for the smart chick every time.

From at least my perspective, communication matters. So, unless I need a good laugh, I keep my bowls, bowels and the rest of my ass out of ISO.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #35
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Hey Trey,

I guess there are guys out there who truly do not appreciate how a session can be enhanced by intelligent conversation and the workings of a smart women.

I'm thinking a blow up doll would be a much cheaper hobby.

TT
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #36
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb
Guess I'm happy not to be lumped in with "most guys". Call me a geek, but I get off on the mental side of this fantasy world every bit as much as the physical. Intelligence, wit, charm, flirting, teasing, and passion leading into the encounter heighten the whole experience.
Same here, and I don't think he even begins to speak for most guys here. I think he would be surprised how few he actually does speak for.

I have no doubt that there are some and, let's be honest, sometimes we all want to just have meaningless mindless sex.

But, what will we do after that 5 minutes is up? I'd prefer to, before round 2 and another 5 minutes (hey at least I'm honest about my stamina lol) have a drink and a nice talk with the person I'm with.

Provide me that 10 (if I'm lucky) minutes of sexual fun and 50 minutes of keeping my brain occupied with something other than work and life stress and that's an hour I'll remember and an hour I'll want to repeat.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #37
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

See I respond to the iso if I fit the description. That's the only time.
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #38
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
I know the mods have a big burden already, but maybe we should flag/report those post whores who respond to every ISO without even remotely fitting the description the OP is looking for and have the mods remove those ads?

Maybe after they see their ads...errr...responses deleted, they will think twice about continuing to do it. If they continue to disregard them, then points and a ban could be handed out for not following board rules.
Even better than simply removing them from an ISO that they respond to and are not even on the same continent as what is being sought, one of the staff can create a thread titled "Garbage/Spam posts" and simply move the post to that thread.

By doing so, it makes it even easier for the casual reader of this site to see who to avoid because if most of their posts are moved to that garbage thread, it shows their lack of reading comprehension and to some extent, desperation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dscrtplano View Post
One thing that I've noticed since joining and I find funny is the short notice thread for providers. From what I understand it's supposed to be a way to fill cancelled appointments but you see the same providers posting everyday saying they are free all day or something like that.
Move those clueless vagina vendor posts into that GARBAGE thread also and some might get a clue. At the very least, by moving the offenders posts into another thread, it stops their post from being noticed in the original request thread.

Heck, it could be sort of a game for the guys who see a garbage response to hit the RTM with one word, GARBAGE or SPAM and see who can report 25 of them first!

BUT, if the person hitting RTM gets it wrong, they get a -25 and have to start at less than 0.

A provider hitting RTM for the wrong reason could be blocked from posting in that ISO forum for a week!
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #39
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Pm- you found an old one! Yes, it is a pet peeve.

I guess you have missed that I'm back playing in hobby world just for a short while since summer school gave me a very short break. I miss all of you. I probably won't be around long.

I'm with Caleb, Duke & the others...
The guys that want a pump & shut up "vagina vendor" (laz, u crack me up w/ that every time!) can go rummage BP...our types of boards have always existed to be a source for girls who are above the standards of a typical street encounter or VIP room encounter...to give guys a chance to see who & what we are.

It also gives the ladies the opportunity to CHOOSE if they would see someone like Caleb or some pump, dump, cash, dash guys like Trey.

Of course, my clients prefer an honest and legit reaction from me...can't fake my wetness.

How do those dumb quickies do for you Trey? Or are they still lubed up from the last guy?

I know I love to taste myself on my clients kisses....and I KNOW I don't taste like lube, or the last client's condom.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #40
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

Trey speak for yourself. But you definantly don't speak for me. I'm like some of the others here. Maybe a Blow up doll is your best bet. Im not knocking it but if all your looking for is a hole. Then why bother with anything else here. Will be cheaper for you and a lot less hassles. As for some of us we do indeed find that the sexiest part of a woman is between her shoulders not her legs. I agree with Duke 100% The mote intelligent they are the better the fuck.
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #41
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Bonus: if you create some kind of trusting relationship with them...the more dirty & naughty things you can do with them!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #42
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Bonus: if you create some kind of trusting relationship with them...the more dirty & naughty things you can do with them!

HELL YEA !!!!!!! Thats when the FUN really begins !!!
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #43
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

What grinds your Gears?

I love when ladies post in the "The Weekend Lineup-Dallas" and are not available for the weekend. Not that it doesn't say in the description, "place an additional ad each week to announce your weekend availability". It happens all the time.

I get responses back like I would love to see you Monday I don't work weekends, I scratch my head and wonder why I looked in the weekend lineup to see who was available to begin with. Don't get me wrong many ladies post there in what I would consider a correct manner.
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #44
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

If illiteracy was music, this board would be The New York Philharmonic Orchestra.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #45
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

tntangie, you are my hero. You said what I have been thinking for months. I have only been on eccie since March, but noticed straight away the trend you so eloquently brought up. I can honestly say that I shudder(not in a good way) about 98% of the time after reading posts made by some of our "peers". I actually find myself getting embarassed for these girls. I love that the men are jumping in and giving their two cents on this topic. Well, except for Trey. He is the type of client I will avoid at ALL cost. I actually prefer a gentleman that respects, likes and appreciates women. One that I can stimulate with my mind as well as my loins! Thank you for giving me a chance to finally make a comment. It is rather unfortunate that the ones in question won't even begin to read this thread because they aren't literate enough to get through the subject line.
Hobby Smartly and Safely,
Kendall Kain
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women