Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2024, 07:19 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
You claim Trump was fund raising off of this before the suspect was arrested. Your link doesn't demonstrate that. The article I linked to disputes your claim. Show us proof. Otherwise, it's a lie.

Your attempt to minimize the episode includes things like "not a shot was fired" and "there was no line of sight..." as well as "This wasn't an assassination attempt, but a half-assassination attempt. This guy might even walk." That's why I said it's cavalier. Because it is.
Chit, amigo, he DID walk. Backwards. I seen it on the television!

I don’t know what you want of me bud, but if you’re looking for an argument … you'll get no such pleasure from me!

(BTW - your article and my article say different things)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 08:27 PM   #32
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Snick
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 09:21 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Snick
HAHAHAHAHSHSHAH
Old 09-16-2024, 11:55 PM   #34
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nonsense. and disrespectful to Corey Comperatore

how much money did Trump pay his family? you can prove that, right?

only far left conspiracy believers would claim Trump paid either of these people to stage this.

so why are you?

I can start conspiracy theories just like the nutjobs on the right.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 11:56 PM   #35
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Citation please.
You just read the citation.
Old 09-17-2024, 08:16 AM   #36
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
You just read the citation.

So, in other words, you have nothing either.
Old 09-17-2024, 08:18 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I think you expect some kind of transformative argument here. You seem to believe that a Harris supporter on this thread is going to accept responsibility for this.

The facts speak for themselves The headline is bullshit. Vance and Trump are blaming the Democrats for this. That, too, is bullshit.

Spare us your righteous indignation and MAGA outrage.

Next!
Old 09-17-2024, 10:09 AM   #38
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, in other words, you have nothing either.
trumptards love conspiracy theories so that's something.
Old 09-17-2024, 11:47 AM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Kamala, Biden, Pelosi and their Democrats stooges tried AGAIN to ASSASSINATE President Donald J Trump!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-saf...-campaign-says

Democrats would do anything to stay in power including killing Trump.

They are a corrupt criminal bunch, not any different than the American Mob or the Italian Mafia or the Japanese Yakuza or the Chinese Triad, only way to deal with their enemies and with anyone who stands in their way is through killing.
CG, Why would the Democratic Party want to assassinate Trump? In polls earlier this year, a generic Republican candidate beat Biden by about 6 points, and a generic Democrat beat Trump by about the same margin. So the Democrats wised up and replaced their loser. The Republicans didn't when they had the chance. Nikki Hailey, Doug Burgum or Tim Scott would kick Harris' ass. Even J.D. Vance would probably beat her. Not Trump IMHO.

And that's something Democrats realize. They're gleeful about it. They want Trump alive and running for office. Democratic and independent leaning voters are going to turn out in droves because they believe that Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and nuked Roe vs. Wade. Not only does it mean they'll probably win the presidency, but it will help them in down ballot elections too. Would Democrat Jon Tester have raised $140 million for his Senate campaign if Trump weren't running? I doubt it.

On the other hand, if you're saying the rhetoric from Democrats was what part of what caused Routh to want to assassinate Trump, you're probably right. From the New York Times, quoting Routh's book,

“Democracy has dissolved quickly under our watch,” Mr. Routh wrote, describing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol as a catastrophe “perpetrated by Donald Trump and his undemocratic posse.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/16/u...rse-routh.html
(Aside, this is a great article if you have a NYT subscription. Too long to excerpt here though.)

Routh also bought into the fiction by neoconservative Democrats and Republicans that the war in Ukraine must be fought to the last Ukrainian, to protect western Democracy. He said more than once he was happy to die for the Ukrainian cause, and maybe assassinating Trump, who supports a negotiated end to the war, was going to be his way of doing it.

In reality Trump never was (or will be) a threat to democracy in the USA. American institutions, like Congress, the Justice Department, and state and local governments were going to prevent him from overturning the election. And negotiating an end to the Ukraine conflict, like what Trump wants to do, is far preferable to the endless war promoted by Biden and Harris. But Routh, bombarded by rhetoric from Democrats, the MSM and neoconservatives didn't know any better. So he decided to try to take out Trump.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 01:31 PM   #40
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think you expect some kind of transformative argument here. You seem to believe that a Harris supporter on this thread is going to accept responsibility for this.

The facts speak for themselves The headline is bullshit. Vance and Trump are blaming the Democrats for this. That, too, is bullshit.

Spare us your righteous indignation and MAGA outrage.

Next!
You think wrong junior. The only reason I posted in this thread was to call out your bullshit assertion that Trump was begging for money before the suspect was apprehended. He was not and the article you linked to didn't even mention a timeline. Waco covered the rest of your bullshit. Wasn't it you who made the assertion that if you make a claim here it's your obligation to back it up with a source?
I've not ascribed blame to anyone concerning the assassination attempt.
As for the righteous indignation, you should take your own advice.
Your claim that I'm with the MAGA crowd is more lies from you. I'm the one who posted *Lebowski 2024* in Tiny's thread about the debate. The fact that these two clowns are the best we can come up with is embarressing and you couldn't pay me to vote for either one of them. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Old 09-17-2024, 01:35 PM   #41
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
trumptards love conspiracy theories so that's something.

See the above.

Psychologists will tell you that the personality traits in others that trigger certain individuals are the traits they subconsciously see in themselves. Seems right based on experiences here.
Old 09-17-2024, 05:39 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You’ve got nothing to refute dubutter. I didn’t nor do I claim anything about you. Your quest for the truth is truly admirable. Your interrogation skillful. Your sense of humor unparalleled in the annals of ECCIE!

And I especially like your choice of candidate, man.

And don’t call me Shirley!
Old 09-17-2024, 06:09 PM   #43
r66
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

they believe that Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and nuked Roe vs. Wade.

Trump didn't nuke Roe vs Wade, the Supreme Court over-turned it and put it back where it belongs - with the States. Apparently, some people don't understand how the US government works and the Constitution where the founding fathers defined specific powers to the Federal Government, everything else with the States. Abortion wasn't one of the Federal Government's powers.
r66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 06:26 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r66 View Post
Trump didn't nuke Roe vs Wade, the Supreme Court over-turned it and put it back where it belongs - with the States. Apparently, some people don't understand how the US government works and the Constitution where the founding fathers defined specific powers to the Federal Government, everything else with the States. Abortion wasn't one of the Federal Government's powers.
What on earth does this have to do with the thwarted dipshit at the golf course in Florida?
Old 09-17-2024, 07:35 PM   #45
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’ve got nothing to refute dubutter. I didn’t nor do I claim anything about you. Your quest for the truth is truly admirable. Your interrogation skillful. Your sense of humor unparalleled in the annals of ECCIE!

And I especially like your choice of candidate, man.

And don’t call me Shirley!

Wow, I didn't even know that ECCIE had annals. Don't worry though. You're a lock!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women