Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #31
Coltrane Too
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

True Story.

I contacted a well known provider via her website email contact page. I didn't hear from her. A year to the day I sent the contact, she e-mailed me and asked when I wanted to meet. I told her the e-mail was a year old (LOL). We both got a laugh out of it. Long story short, I ended up meeting her for a session!
Coltrane Too is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #32
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by technicallygeek View Post
My apologies, my reply had a dry tone as well.
Classy post. I am sure we will get to know you well enough, too.

Have fun and be safe!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #33
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Classy post. I am sure we will get to know you well enough, too.

Have fun and be safe!
I certainly hope so. I may have nothing better to do than to screw around on here while I work but I certainly mean no harm. All the other forums Im registered with are not half as fun as this one.
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #34
humble&horny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy View Post
Yep...drier than a popcorn fart!!!

Now can we just all learn how to live together? kumbayaaaaaaaa
wtf is a popcorn fart?
humble&horny is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #35
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't stop by here as often as I did at The Old Place . Looks like it's just as well since everyone's getting along fine.

technicallygeek (may I call you tg?) two things: (1) I didn't refer to anyone as a hooker. Those words came from your mind. True, I put them there, but it's not the same as uttering it myself. Literary license, ya know?

(2) What to call ourselves is not in universal agreement and I don't really feel the need to apologize when I do, in fact, use the term hooker. I also like Ladies of the Night. Do you find that objectionable?

The Hobby and Hobbyist are terms I resisted at first. They are so "secret society". But they work in conversation with other Hobbyists. So I got used to it. I'd say on this board (though but a newbie here) that gentlemen would do well not to be offended by the general nomenclature that other gentlemen use to describe sexual service providers, which, by the way, is what I consider the most neutral and accurate term available. Shorthand is Provider.

My favorite naughty little hooker loves to refer to herself with exactly those words. I use it mostly as a term of endearment. If you ever catch me here slinging it intentionally and with malice, feel free to call me out. Otherwise it's kumbaya for me, too. So don't give another thought to your insult.

P.S. If you don't already know it, you will find CPI3000 to be a font of information and perspective. He is not only experienced but also wise. Happily, he gives generously of his wisdom to other Hobbyists. (To Providers he simply gives generously.) I tell you this because it is true, not because he WK'ed me earlier in this thread.

P.P.S http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...popcorn%20fart
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:47 AM   #36
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

The whole screening and scheduling gauntlet has always seemed overly daunting for me personally. If I ever run out of beautiful AMP girls to see I may take the Indy plunge some day. That's a pretty big if though. Don't know how you guys do it. Especially newbies breaking into to Indyworld. Seems like such a beating. I understand the Indy universe necessarily requires lots of hoops to jump through (for everyone's sake) but I guess it's just not my cup of tea...at least at this point in time. Guess I'm more of an impulse hobbyist. The time between my getting the urge to hobby and actually hobbying is usually about 30-45 minutes tops depending on drive time not to mention the luxury of having multiple backup plans on site. Pretty damn sweet. Guess I'm just extremely fortunate that my preferred providers have the most convenient business model for my situation.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #37
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If a provider blows you off, then she is probably saving you money. I usually go buy some clothes with the money I would have used one her.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #38
scenicroute
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Anybody else remember a body rub girl in Arlington named Barbie who used to insist you email a photo to see if you were up to her "standards". She had some decent reviews but I wouldn't know as apparently I didn't make the grade.
scenicroute is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #39
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scenicroute View Post
...She had some decent reviews but I wouldn't know as apparently I didn't make the grade.
Mmm...I did. She was among my first.

Her screening peculiarities were the subject of some controversy, of course. She had a legitimate massage business in a middle-class salon, hair, nails, the works. I think her massage+ customers were just icing on the cake and she wanted to have that kind of fun with guys that met some personal standard she liked. Plus, you did have to parade past the other service areas of the salon to reach her spot, so maybe it was a vanity thing with the other girls there. Who knows?

If you clicked with her there weren't any limits. But everything you did had to be at a sound level that wouldn't alert the nice south Arlington ladies outside that crimes of passion were going on behind that second door on the left. The energy normally released in a "full-throated" orgasm had to be diverted to other means of release.

It was kind of S&M'ie in a mild way. She was hot.
jfred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women