Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2022, 07:09 AM   #31
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Trump is the mess.....Trump/Pence will lose again
You can’t seriously believe Trump would ever pick Pence again?. If so, I got a steamboat in Leveland Texas you might be interested in. Truant won the primary yet.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 07:12 AM   #32
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The big announcement has been made.

Pity the poor Republicans for the next 2 years.

And pity the posters on here that keep saying Trump is irrelevant and should not be discussed.
Save your pity for yourself, don’t have any use for it . Trump hasn’t won yet. My vote is Desantis in Primary. Whoever wins the primary has my vote against any Brain Dead DEMORAT taxation crawls out of the basement
Old 11-16-2022, 08:28 AM   #33
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

He's gonna pick a lady trumper this time a loyal lap dog. Maybe that lady that just lost she seemed crazy enough. If trump doesn't win do you think his followers will just jump over to that white Cuban dude? Do you think trump will say he honestly lost the primary? Lol. You think that? He will have the nut squad raid the place to overthrow yalls sham election. Don't cheat trump again.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 08:56 AM   #34
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He's gonna pick a lady trumper this time a loyal lap dog. Maybe that lady that just lost she seemed crazy enough. If trump doesn't win do you think his followers will just jump over to that white Cuban dude? Do you think trump will say he honestly lost the primary? Lol. You think that? He will have the nut squad raid the place to overthrow yalls sham election. Don't cheat trump again.
Unlike you TDS folks, I don’t care where Mr Trump accepts a primary defeat or not. Trump was the best President in my 75 years, Having said that I will support Desantis in the Primary . If he doesn’t win then I will whoever dos. 2 issues I truly don’t care about as far as a President are Abortion and same sex marriage. I LOVE Kari Lake . She says what’s on her mind far better than Biden or Trump. Trump and Biden are both too old, although Trump has more energy than 90% of you 80’s babies
Old 11-16-2022, 10:20 AM   #35
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Both are to old Biden seems like he needs to be in a home. I don't think the mainstream Republicans wanna do trump again. I don't think trumps finished scamming his followers out of money. They need something to donate to. He ain't gonna hand the cash cow to another chump. If not nominated I bet he runs 3rd party. If nominated someone else will probably run 3rd party.

I'm not sure what the dems and Biden will do. Honestly I think a all girl power team would sell pretty well. Maybe one will be lezbo or something.

I'm a 70 baby BTW not 80s. Trump does have energy you need it to keep the fools entertained, like a preacher doing his Sunday show.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 08:35 PM   #36
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
You can’t seriously believe Trump would ever pick Pence again?. If so, I got a steamboat in Leveland Texas you might be interested in. Truant won the primary yet.
Pence would not run with that loser......can't think of anyone that would be crazy enough to hitch a ride with that three time loser
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women