Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70670
biomed162308
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453213
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48369
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2015, 06:02 AM   #31
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Dang THN, I'd forget about a lot of that little shit and his sickness if you were sitting on my face again.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 06:41 AM   #32
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

So because his probation is in the Juvenile courts he could possible.only serve a couple.of months before getting out....but his mother can face up to two years because she aided him.

Boy oh boy is our system skewed....it takes BS like this to shed a light on what poor people have been crying about
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:05 AM   #33
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

What he deserves is not what he will get. The Star-Telegram had an article on him this morning.
It stated that any punishment would be limited to the terms of the probation he received in juvenile court.
For this probation violation the worst that could happen is that he's transferred to the adult probation court and could spend 120 days in jail and then be under the adult probation system for the remaining 8 years.

The DA said that once under the adult probation system that if he violates his probation that she would file to have his probation revoked and that he could be sentenced to 10 years in prison on each of his 4 intoxication manslaughter cases. The DA would also try to get those sentences stacked instead of concurrent so he could get a 40 year sentence.

So the bad news is that he won't really do any time for this violation. The good news is that once he's under adult probation he has 8 years to not violate the terms of the probation. I don't think the odds are in that dumbass's favor and he'll be sent to prison sooner or later.

This whole thing happened not far from where I live (like 3 miles). My family as well as dang near the whole town has ties with at least one of the victims so all of this really hits hard.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:14 AM   #34
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this Couch Punk is getting my Goat..

he and Mom throw a party before they ditch to Mexico.. none of those party people gave any information to the Police.. I have to think someone knew they were headed to Puerto Vallarta.

he and Mom stay at a luxury hotel, before claiming smaller digs to avoid LE.. she cuts her hair short, he dyes his hair.. drove their car into Mexico so plane travel couldn't be traced.. give fake names to Mexican Cops when apprehended.. busted after US officials trace the location of Ethan's cell phone, after he orders a Domino's Pizza to be sent to his room.

this dude may only get 4 months in jail, but I can't imagine him staying clean for 8 years of probation.. in fact, I can imagine there will be people trying to set him up to fail the terms of his probation..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:37 AM   #35
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Karma is a bitch... I'd be willing to bet that this little douchebag is in the wrong place at the wrong time before you know it
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #36
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot believe affluenza was even a legitimate defense that someone could remotely believe. Of course he didn't think his actions had any consequence. Most teens don't (a lot if adults don't either). Why did that entitle him to a get out of jail free card? That just emphasised that his actions had no consequence.

Throw the little fucker in jail for killing 4 people and fleeing the country. Let him learn that actions have consequence. Isn't that the point of the legal system?
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:38 AM   #37
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn!

I'm trying to imagine the mother's thinking. It's so far removed from what I would do, I can't wrap my head around it!!

He killed and injured people and needs to feel remorse. He should have their pictures, maybe not on the refrigerator, but at least in a book he looks at before bed when he prays.

(He should pray for their departed souls and their families. Maybe pick a different specific family each night. He should pray for forgiveness and also express his gratitude for his life and freedom).

I would emphasize to him how LUCKY he is to not be in jail! and that he should do anything and everything to stay out.

first~~Of course stop drinking!!! besides the fact that he's still underage to drink, drinking is what killed and injured those folks.

second~~Be proactive in checking in with the Parole Officer. It you're supposed to call at 9:00 and get his voice mail, follow up with an email stating "I called at 9:00 but got your voice mail. Just checking in." and document every phone call and email in a notebook.

How about some community service?? something to counteract the affluenza.

How about Alcoholics Anonymous or counseling?

Church, a job or school, some type of physical activities~~ running, biking, kick boxing. He looks like he needs a fitness program and probably a diet reinvention, but a physical activity will de-stress him and use some of his extra time productively. It will help clear his mind. His head is in a fog.

Even after all of this, if I had a son who decided to drink, and was afraid the video would cause his probation to be revoked, then I would let him suffer the consequences. (finally). Tough love.

I would not get MYSELF involved in this illegal fleeing mess!!

She's old enough to know they can't become different people for the rest of their lives without even fake I.D!

(and what the hell, maintain their same cell phone contracts??? Hell, even we in the hobby world know about burner phones. Have they never watched an episode of "Breaking Bad"?)
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #38
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly, I believe that his family is a major part of his problem. She needs help and much as he does
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:17 AM   #39
Kalani Kai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246270
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
Revoke his probation and put him in a cell with a big hairy guy named Tiny.
LMAO. That's too funny!!!
Kalani Kai is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:30 AM   #40
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I just had a weird thought.. Puerto Vallarta has a legal red-light area, and it's been a few years, but..

that little fucker may have enjoyed the same woman as me! LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #41
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Every time I hear the term 'affluenza teen' I think maybe they should send him to the hospital to get it checked out. Is it contagious?
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:18 AM   #42
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
Revoke his probation and put him in a cell with a big hairy guy named Tiny.
The implication here... Quality stuff.

Edit: oh look, not the only one. Casual rape jokes tho ritebro?!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I just had a weird thought.. Puerto Vallarta has a legal red-light area, and it's been a few years, but..

that little fucker may have enjoyed the same woman as me! LOL

I can only hope the little turd's pecker falls off ...not CT's.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:31 PM   #44
Guest021417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
For this probation violation the worst that could happen is that he's transferred to the adult probation court and could spend 120 days in jail and then be under the adult probation system for the remaining 8 years.

The DA said that once under the adult probation system that if he violates his probation that she would file to have his probation revoked and that he could be sentenced to 10 years in prison on each of his 4 intoxication manslaughter cases. The DA would also try to get those sentences stacked instead of concurrent so he could get a 40 year sentence.
This is what I have read as well. He had 4 10-year sentences to run concurrently, probated. If moved to adult court, AND he violates these then the sentences can be stacked, not run concurrently. Also unknown (to me) are there additional charges for violating parole.

So my take is he may face 120 days and then, only then, even if transferred to adult court, if he keeps his nose clean he is scot-free in 8 years. If not, the full penalty of 4 sentences can be stacked.
Guest021417 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #45
ftango4
Valued Poster

Never got his "Affluenza Defense." No offense to the folks out there but weren't they out of some trailer park in Burleson?
That's a hell of a public defender. Maybe they had some Swiss accounts. No idea.

ps who goes to all of that to go on the lam for beer pong? Mommy's got a screw loose. Ten in Terrell for her anybody?
ftango4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women