Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #31
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
LazarusLong is in no way a moderator in any shape, form or fashion, but many times you will see him answer questions, give his opinion and what not, as if it were like he is a mod. The big difference between a real mod and LazarusLong is the fact that while when a real mod disagrees with you on a subject, he will agree to disagree, LazarusLong, OTOH, if you disagree with what he says, he will say you are wrong since you do not agree with him or have his opinion, try to belittle you and call you names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
littledog is correct. i am not a mod nor have I ever applied to be one here or on another site. He just gets his panties in a wad when someone like me posts helpful information because he'd rather throw stones at others rather than provide useful and helpful replies.

now littledoggie can go try to piss up a rope and go write another " extremely over-inflated" review of how a drunk stripper was manhandled in a club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Sadly, my posting helpful information via replies is not acting like a mod except to people such as yourself who seem to only have experience on message boards like ASPD and now ECCIE and none in the real world.

Having been around hobby boards for quite some time and non hobby boards even longer, I fully understand that the actual staff who volunteer their time have more than enough to do other than try and read every thread or post answers to questions that senior members like myself with a touch of ADD reply to when the answer is obvious.
As a senior member, ...

Saying hello to every newbie in the WW may boost your post count but answering questions in a timely manner tends to be much more valuable when the person is sitting at the keyboard waiting for someone to answer and help them out with something.
when are you two guys going to bury the damn hatchet you keep whacking each other with and get along??? and go out and have a fucking deliteful time???

writing as if you assume you know the intent/thoughts of the other person, calling each other names, belittling each other, and pissing on each other's posts does absolutely nothing to make me think of either of you as "senior members", much less reasonable, friendly and/or personable people.

at the least, tag your opinion as opinion so others dont interpret it as fact.
and lazurus, it might help if you put "NOT A MOD" in your sigline to forestall any debate on that point.

just my opinion.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #32
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
when are you two guys going to bury the damn hatchet you keep whacking each other with and get along??? and go out and have a fucking deliteful time???

writing as if you assume you know the intent/thoughts of the other person, calling each other names, belittling each other, and pissing on each other's posts does absolutely nothing to make me think of either of you as "senior members", much less reasonable, friendly and/or personable people.

at the least, tag your opinion as opinion so others dont interpret it as fact.
and lazurus, it might help if you put "NOT A MOD" in your sigline to forestall any debate on that point.

just my opinion.
Appreciate your opinion pmdelites, I do not consider myself a "senior member" and never said I was, nor am I a senior citizen like many of the members here are and I have not called LL any names either. I have tagged my opinions as my opinions through my signature line and my opinions on some of the members here will not waver, but if you or anyone else does not like my opinion, there is an ignore button you can use and you will not hurt my feelings one bit. LL is one of many on my ignore list, although some people keep quoting him and I have to see what he says anyway, and when he posts to any thread after I do, most of the time, he is calling me names and ripping my reviews either before or after he tries to stay on the subject of the OP. He boasted himself as this "senior member" yet his childlike immaturity and name calling proves otherwise.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #33
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I use the pm's to give and receive info that I don't want plastered on the board! If that member turns around and puts on the board guess how much info he will ever get from me in the future!

And LL and little pooch!! He He (Two peas in a podd)
daddyo67 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women