Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-24-2010, 10:15 PM   #31
TommyD
Valued Poster

Yes.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #32
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

OK I know people are gonna jump all over me for this but I don't care.

This post is just an attempt to get attention. Her toe can't be THAT bad if her next post (the same day) was "Shall I go to Niagara Falls?"
I haven't seen Chloe and while her reviews are stellar I just think she is always on the lookout for attention and you guys are all too willing to drool at her every word.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #33
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post

This post is just an attempt to get attention. Her toe can't be THAT bad if her next post (the same day) was "Shall I go to Niagara Falls?"
I haven't seen Chloe and while her reviews are stellar I just think she is always on the lookout for attention and you guys are all too willing to drool at her every word.
I'm not sure this will constitute jumping all over you, but I will ding you for missing the point of the original post. While Chloe acknowledged that adding "while I heal" would have been more clear, her original post wasn't a cry for attention. It was a pretty wise business move, both as an honest broker and as someone with substantial experience with the boards.

If Chloe simply kept on booking dates and (pardon the pun) breaking the news about her toe when the client showed up, it's not hard to imagine some guy getting his panties in a twist about being surprised (false advertising) and that Chloe couldn't deliver her A game or something to that effect.

With this post she performs due diligence by letting the client population know her situation so that everyone is on the same page. It's also a nice trial balloon to see if her limitations will potentially hamper her business.

Appropriately setting expectations while performing a little market research is just one minor indicator of what a sharp and genuinely decent woman Chloe is. If there's a reason a lot of us fall over ourselves interacting with her on here is that she's demonstrated herself to be a remarkable person...throw that in with her incomparable skills and joy as a provider and it's a no-brainer.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:44 AM   #34
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
I'm not sure this will constitute jumping all over you, but I will ding you for missing the point of the original post. While Chloe acknowledged that adding "while I heal" would have been more clear, her original post wasn't a cry for attention. It was a pretty wise business move, both as an honest broker and as someone with substantial experience with the boards.

If Chloe simply kept on booking dates and (pardon the pun) breaking the news about her toe when the client showed up, it's not hard to imagine some guy getting his panties in a twist about being surprised (false advertising) and that Chloe couldn't deliver her A game or something to that effect.

With this post she performs due diligence by letting the client population know her situation so that everyone is on the same page. It's also a nice trial balloon to see if her limitations will potentially hamper her business.

Appropriately setting expectations while performing a little market research is just one minor indicator of what a sharp and genuinely decent woman Chloe is. If there's a reason a lot of us fall over ourselves interacting with her on here is that she's demonstrated herself to be a remarkable person...throw that in with her incomparable skills and joy as a provider and it's a no-brainer.

Very well put. I could not agree more. You nailed it!
Old 05-26-2010, 04:30 AM   #35
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:

I saw Chloe publicly immediately after her return from Houston. She was dependent upon crutches and moved at a snails pace as she walked.

She had guys canceling on her in Houston once she learned her toe was broken.

It looks like she got such a positive response plus the trip to Niagara Falls is about a month away, that she asked for feedback on going to NF.

As a client who posted my first review of Chloe with the phrase "SAP ALERT" in the title, I can agree that I'm prone to drooling over her every word and action.

I suspect the guys she did see in Houston also drooled. So much so they left a puddle that she slipped in it and broke the toe. LOL.

MajorHands said it better. I guess what I'm adding is that I saw the pain Chloe was in upon return from Houston and it was real.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #36
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:

youngatheart,

I am glad that you dont care that people will jump all over you !!!
I agree with Majorhands, GP and NormalBob.

With all due respect,
Chloe does not need to get anyone’s attention with posts here. More than likely most of her business is either thru emails and phone calls from previous clients or other websites. I do not need Chloe to post her availability to contact her and see her. Chloe has become an integral and respected fellow member of this board and contributes much more than any other SP I know. I have met Chloe on many occasions and would like to tell you that her attitude towards the hobby friendship is stellar in addition to her fantastic looks that you state people will drool at!
You stated that you have not seen Chloe. With your post here, you probably made sure that you will never see Chloe, I am glad that you do not care!
Old 05-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #37
youngatheart
Valued Poster

I will agree with Majorhands to a point. I believe that not adding "while I heal" was a calculated move. I have no doubts about her personality, abilities, attitude, etc. My opinion (and cym, last I checked I was still entitled to an opinion) is a lot of her posts are self-serving. You may beleive she doesn't "need this board" but I have it on good word she needs this board just as much as we do. It's a community and we don't all have to agree with one another.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #38
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
My opinion (and cym, last I checked I was still entitled to an opinion) is a lot of her posts are self-serving. You may beleive she doesn't "need this board" but I have it on good word she needs this board just as much as we do. It's a community and we don't all have to agree with one another.
This doesn't help to build a community though. Taking shots at one of the few providers that contribute to threads seems counter productive to me.

Is it less self-serving when a hobbyist visits local providers but doesn't ever write a review?

Seems like tolerance is needed within a 'community' otherwise nearly any post would encourage someone who disagrees to launch criticism...and there is some ONE person within a group of 400 or so that will disagree with nearly anything. Who that one is depends on who posts what.

Chloe's toe is broken. Her pain was substantial and it was real.

Chloe, I hope you get well soon. Best wishes to your full recovery.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #39
youngatheart
Valued Poster

NB

You and everyone else who has jumped on me has missed the point. I have no doubt she is in real pain and I hope she recovers. I found it interesting that for all the pain she was in, she was not in so much pain that she couldn't plan a trip to Niagara Falls. C'mon, let's be honest, doesn't that make the "should I retire" post a bit melodramatic?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #40
TommyD
Valued Poster

I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. I've considered writing a post asking the opinion of other non-Premium members what they thought about this board but I'm not sure I'll ever do that. I've also considered never posting again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to some of us this seems like a VERY closed community where regulars will jump on someone (gang up on people). Personally, I thought Chloe's post was attention seeking behavior - good, bad or indifferent - the purpose was to seek attention. And attention and praise is what the regular cast of characters gave her. God forbid she get anything other than that. There seems to be a great deal of "white-knighting" on this board, often at the cost of disrespect to other hobbyists. There is a lot of talk about respecting the provider, but the same respect is not shown for other hobbyists, or other contributors - especially non-Premium members.

I also read the comments about Yankee13's post that didn't include a name in the title. Same gang mentality - the tool to gain compliance was a public shaming. Was I the only one not surprised by the ultimate outcome? After all, this is ultimately a money making venture for the owners and the more rules, the less paying members.

If I see one more post where someone tells someone else that they owe an apology to another poster - I'll scream.

Young at heart - I agree with everything you've posted on the subject.

Gentlemen, you are not making it a welcoming environment for people like myself to contribute more substantially, and I could contribute more substantially.

Seem to me some posts are now missing from this thread...... I'm sure I'm going to be off of Chloe's list, but then again, I won't see a provider if she had posted that she refused someone. That is disrespectful too.

Now Bob, don't go back and check my posts and tell me that I'm an okay guy - you did that last time. If anything it made me feel less welcome - who are any of you to make that judgment and then pronounce it?

Okay, let the stoning begin, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #41
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Let the Holy Wars begin. NO j/k

Seriously, whether or not Chloe was seeking attention, do we really care. She contributes to this online community more than most. She also uses it as a means of advertising. Maybe she was doing that, maybe she wasn't. I personally think she was just looking to have some friendly conversation. There are many ladies that blatantly use the co-ed section to include themselves in conversations but are in all reality advertising. We don't jump all over them every time it happens. Perhaps those with an axe to grind should just come out and say what they feel needs to be said and get things off there chest. It may make you feel better. But DO NOT hold things over our heads like..

Quote:
Gentlemen, you are not making it a welcoming environment for people like myself to contribute more substantially, and I could contribute more substantially.
People who do not contribute do so of their own accord. To place blame on people who do contribute for your not contributing is downright childish and has absolutely no basis in logic. People should do some serious soul searching and looking in the mirror.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #42
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
C'mon, let's be honest, doesn't that make the "should I retire" post a bit melodramatic?
I come here for the drama, even if it can only sometimes be mellow. (-:

Knowing Chloe, the question was as real as the pain. The concern that she would be guilty of "bait and switch" without due notice is real too.

The rest is writing style.

You're not knocking me off this horse.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #43
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Seem to me some posts are now missing from this thread...... I'm sure I'm going to be off of Chloe's list, but then again, I won't see a provider if she had posted that she refused someone. That is disrespectful too.

Now Bob... who are any of you to make that judgment and then pronounce it?
Chloe had her post removed because she regretted ever posting it.

I'm just another fat guy with a keyboard and an opinion.

I think my opinions are pretty down the middle of the road for the most part and I don't mind stating what I think...even when my opinion is that your posts seem to indicate you're a pretty good guy that could contribute a lot.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #44
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post

Major good job

I can see how Tommy and Young feel as they do. It takes time to develop relationships and history, something by definition a relatively new person (Jan 3) can not have. I remember reading for a long time on the old board before I thought I knew anything to justify my making a reply. I remember LAP (maybe not so gently) telling me I was wrong about provider's posts. At least he considered almost every post a lady had in a discussion group as a way to build her reputation and client base. I hope Tommy and Young continue posting and establishing them selves here.

The good news in this may be relative to the "lack of community" mentioned in some other threads. I admit I thought about a difference I perceived in "community" between eccie and the prior board. Chloe has a problem, made a shrewd move and turned "lemon into lemonade."

Not having visited Chloe I think I can be fairly objective. Through her postings, some private communication and general help I regard Chloe as a very valued and respected member, and good person. And so some well respected Gentlemen gave her support. Could be green shoots of community.

The thing is I was hoping to see another fine lady next week. Now I have to think- Chloe has a broken toe, limited movement, a short window where she might just be happy to see a slower guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
Chloe had her post removed because she regretted ever posting it.

What post? Niagara and this thread are still here.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #45
youngatheart
Valued Poster

"If Chloe simply kept on booking dates and (pardon the pun) breaking the news about her toe when the client showed up, it's not hard to imagine some guy getting his panties in a twist about being surprised (false advertising) and that Chloe couldn't deliver her A game or something to that effect.

With this post she performs due diligence by letting the client population know her situation so that everyone is on the same page. It's also a nice trial balloon to see if her limitations will potentially hamper her business."

OK so I was going to drop out and let this whole thing go but now....

So, GP, let me get this straight. She had no other options other than posting "Shall I retire?" or waiting until the client showed up at her door???

Hmm, what about telling the person when they try to book an appointment? I know this was easier (and more dramatic). But, Really, let's be serious. It may not have been as blatant as some but it was an attempt to get business even if it was sympathy business. And that's fine as long as we are honest about it. I know you all want to defend her and that's fine (white knight her all you want) but try and look at this objectively and call a spade a spade.

And... I'll say it again...my "complaint" was not that she was advertising (hell that's what this board is all about), it was that she was worried about working with a broken toe and at the same time planning a trip to Niargra Falls. If you don't see anything unusal about that then there is no point in continuing this discussion.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women