Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Kavanaugh hearings, what do you think?
Brett Kavanaugh won the day. 19 31.15%
Christine Ford won the day. 10 16.39%
It was a wash, nobodies mind is going to change. 16 26.23%
Kavanaugh will be voted to the SCOTUS. 29 47.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2018, 06:12 AM   #31
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
The sad thing in all of this is how Kavanaugh's boss got screwed over and then passed over for his underling. Yes Merrick Garland is kavanaugh's boss.
Screwed over? Almost three years ago at the heights of teenagers being told by their liberal teachers that it's ok for them to identify as pansexual helicopters or non-binary dustpans instead of a boy/girl and a man thinking it's ok to claim he's a woman and that he should be allowed to piss in any restroom that he chooses do you really fucking think that the Supreme Court needed another liberal to side with the other liberals that have been slowly turning this country into a gay fashion shit show at the time? I think not. Even if he would've been the least liberal judge in the Supreme Court, fuck that shit. Liberals have become cancer to this country and that's exactly why conservatives fought to that extent to keep his ass out.

There's way more to it than that and I was just providing a miniscule example of where human rights were headed in this country before Trump was elected.
thurman murmann is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:19 AM   #32
fstballsrus
Valued Poster

I stand corrected. The therapist verified something but now I'm not sure what it was
fstballsrus is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:49 AM   #33
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Kavanaugh is woefully unqualified for the bench. Let’s set aside the matter of the sexual assaults (which, if we’re being honest, we know he did). He called out the Democrats by name. That should immediately disqualify him. A Supreme Court justice should not be a party operative, and Kavanaugh has clearly aligned himself with GOP legislators.

Then there’s the matter of his sketchy finances. The man had 200k in credit card debt that suddenly dissappeared. The documentation surround the purchase of his home is also sketchy as fuck. He made a down payment that was higher than his net worth, yet he only reported 20k of help from his family. The Federalist Society provided the White House with a list of nearly 40 qualified SCOTUS candidates with the same politics as Kavanaugh, yet Trump insists on pushing THIS one through, despite all the red flags. I reasonable man might suspect that Judge Kavanaugh is bought and paid for.

I understand a lot of people, especially older white men, look at sports like politics and don’t care what happens, as long as their team wins, but we’re looking at the potential end of America’s run as a functional democracy. A gerrymandered legislature, and partisan bench effectively removes all checks and balances from our government. It’s a coup.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:58 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstballsrus View Post
Not in the notes but the therapist verified it
Mark Judge, who Ford said was there, just wrote the he wasn’t there again and will cooperate with the FBI investigation.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:03 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Kavanaugh is woefully unqualified for the bench. Let’s set aside the matter of the sexual assaults (which, if we’re being honest, we know he did). He called out the Democrats by name. That should immediately disqualify him. A Supreme Court justice should not be a party operative, and Kavanaugh has clearly aligned himself with GOP legislators.

Then there’s the matter of his sketchy finances. The man had 200k in credit card debt that suddenly dissappeared. The documentation surround the purchase of his home is also sketchy as fuck. He made a down payment that was higher than his net worth, yet he only reported 20k of help from his family. The Federalist Society provided the White House with a list of nearly 40 qualified SCOTUS candidates with the same politics as Kavanaugh, yet Trump insists on pushing THIS one through, despite all the red flags. I reasonable man might suspect that Judge Kavanaugh is bought and paid for.

I understand a lot of people, especially older white men, look at sports like politics and don’t care what happens, as long as their team wins, but we’re looking at the potential end of America’s run as a functional democracy. A gerrymandered legislature, and partisan bench effectively removes all checks and balances from our government. It’s a coup.
Don’t speak for me because I don’t think he did it. And you seem to be in the minority who think Kavanaugh isn’t qualified to be on the SCOTUS. I can start with the American Bar Association and work my way down from there who think his very qualified to sit on the court.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:58 AM   #36
El-mo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Don’t speak for me because I don’t think he did it. And you seem to be in the minority who think Kavanaugh isn’t qualified to be on the SCOTUS. I can start with the American Bar Association and work my way down from there who think his very qualified to sit on the court.
You mean the same American Bar Association that’s calling for a postponement of confirmation and full FBI investigation? The ABA that had concerns about his objectivity 12 years ago?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f2ce1c012e5c
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:10 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean the same American Bar Association that’s calling for a postponement of confirmation and full FBI investigation? The ABA that had concerns about his objectivity 12 years ago?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f2ce1c012e5c
Yes, the same one:

http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic...?icn=most_read

This was before the bogus allegations. If you read your entire link, this was at the end:

The ABA president’s opinion doesn’t alter the fact that Judge Kavanaugh received a very well-qualified rating from the ABA standing committee, and the standing committee did not join this letter,” Grassley said, as Republicans prepared to vote.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:42 AM   #38
El-mo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, the same one:

http://www.abajournal.com/news/artic...?icn=most_read

This was before the bogus allegations. If you read your entire link, this was at the end:

The ABA president’s opinion doesn’t alter the fact that Judge Kavanaugh received a very well-qualified rating from the ABA standing committee, and the standing committee did not join this letter,” Grassley said, as Republicans prepared to vote.
I think it’s unfair to categorize the allegations as bogus, without investigation. You were tipping your hand. What is clear, is that the ABA previously thought he might be too partisan, and he unequivocably show that to be true in his confirmation hearing. What you watched was a job interview, and he completely tanked it.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:02 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think it’s unfair to categorize the allegations as bogus, without investigation. You were tipping your hand. What is clear, is that the ABA previously thought he might be too partisan, and he unequivocably show that to be true in his confirmation hearing. What you watched was a job interview, and he completely tanked it.
Again, you are stating your opinion, not fact. The fact of the matter is the ABA gave him a “very qualified” recommendation. It’s a fact that the Senate did conduct an investigation and Kavanaugh cleared 6 FBI background checks. Three people who Ford claimed was at this “party” All three, including her friend denied being there under penalty of purgery. That’s a fact. The FBI will conduct another background check that won’t shed any new light. Unless one of the three “witnesses” recant their testimony. Why hasn’t Ford gone to the Montgomery police and file a formal complaint? That’s where it belongs. She didn’t because she doesn’t have any hard evidence. They wouldn’t waste their time. Hence my statement that the allegations are bogus.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:25 AM   #40
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Kavanaugh is woefully unqualified for the bench.... He called out the Democrats by name. That should immediately disqualify him. A Supreme Court justice should not be a party operative, and Kavanaugh has clearly aligned himself with GOP legislators.
Hahaha... so you're saying the Dimotards are allowed to drag his good name into the gutter and call him a gang rapist, but he isn't allowed to call them out? I don't know a single soul who would sit back and take the trash the Dimotards love to dish out with relish.

You seem to have all the phony dimotard talking points down pat, el-mo. If Kavanaugh doesn't defend himself strongly against those absurd allegations, it proves he is guilty. But if he does, it proves he lacks a proper judicial temperament. Can't win with the dimotards!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:28 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... so you're saying the Dimotards are allowed to drag his good name into the gutter and call him a gang rapist but he isn't allowed to call them out? I don't know a single soul who would sit back and take the trash you Dimotards dish out with relish.

You seem to have all the phony dimotard talking points down pat, el-mo. If Kavanaugh doesn't defend himself strongly against those absurd allegations it proves he is guilty. But if he does, it proves he lacks a proper judicial temperament. Can't win with the dimotards.
Hey LL, I guess you don’t believe Kavanaugh raped and pillaged either? That makes two of us. Elmo said “we all know” he did it. Sorry Elmo, you were just proven wrong, again.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:44 AM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Hey LL, I guess you don’t believe Kavanaugh raped and pillaged either?
Did you say "rape and pillage"? Gee... that sounds like something the vikings did. Maybe the FBI can check his DNA. If he has a drop of Nordic blood, then it "proves" he is guilty!
Old 09-29-2018, 09:47 AM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did you say "rape and pillage"? Gee... that sounds like something the vikings did. Maybe the FBI can check his DNA. If he has a drop of Nordic blood, then it "proves" he is guilty!
I was thinking more along the lines of Atilla the Hun! Did Atilla go to church every Sunday? Did he keep a calendar of his exploits?
Old 09-29-2018, 10:12 AM   #44
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Wow. Never heard the theory that "older white men" all look at politics as sports. I always thought the opposite. The older you are (male or female, white or non-white), the more likely it is for you to have voted for both sides over the years. I am a registered democrat. I have voted D and I have voted R. Nowadays I call them dimotards because the party I am still registered with seems to have gone full retard on me.

As for the "potential end of America's run as a functional democracy" - do you always resort to hyperbole to prop up a weak argument? The only attempted "coup" I am aware of is the one to oust Trump from office prior to the next Presidential election. The same un-democratic tactics are being deployed there as the ones used against Kavanaugh - who needs evidence? Impeach him anyway!
Old 09-29-2018, 10:19 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

And the there’s this, read Fords posts. She wanted someone to come forward and accuse Gorsuch of rape. Yep, she said that on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/M1175L/status/1043587166448898048

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women