Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2016, 04:39 PM   #31
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post

The version that I'm (currently) trusting is that it started as a face-saving lie to his mother because he was too ashamed to tell her the truth. His mother took the lie and ran with it. And the lie did what all lies do sooner or later: it metastasized. This version doesn't indict him for vindictiveness, only for failure to man up and tell his mother the truth. I'm not blaming her, but one can imagine how domineering a woman could have been to make her kid swim all them laps over many years.
The dude is 32 and an Olympic medal winner (I think). Little old to be scared of mommy.

Not sure the saying but : A lie makes it half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on. something like that
bon69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #32
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
He's been on the Today Show and many others lying to our faces, and he didn't have to do that. (Whatever happened to, "No comment?") Saving face has become an in-your-face explosion.... I believe he's hiding behind mommy's skirts right now.
Yep, that's how it appears to me. He apparently lacked the character needed to embrace the truth. My point in my previous post was to dispute your suggestion his motivation was vindictiveness. His motivation wasn't to cause harm (although he undoubtedly did); it was a foolish attempt to protect his image. He didn't count on the much-abused Brazilians to go nuclear...for the sake of salvaging as much face as possible from this embarrassing games.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:58 PM   #33
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
The dude is 32 and an Olympic medal winner (I think). Little old to be scared of mommy.

In this day and age of pussified metrosexicals, I think not. One of my young relatives plays in NFL and he still checks with his mama before doing anything...at least that's the way it appears to me..he's pretty big but a fucking faintheart, when he was in college he asked me to teach him to box...but I had to promise not to hit him. Whatcha gonna do?

Not sure the saying but : A lie makes it half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on. something like that
Mark Twain, as cribbed by Churchill
Old 08-18-2016, 05:05 PM   #34
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

He's worth north of $6M but will likely lose all his endorsement deals especially if his buddies come clean while stuck in Rio. lol

He will be fine though he can invest and find a brick and mortar to open.

Still shocked that a golden boy all american would be such a retard.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:21 PM   #35
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Still shocked that a golden boy all american would be such a retard.
Shocked! Why? What makes you think that the ability to swim good makes a man immune to human foibles?
Old 08-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Shocked! Why? What makes you think that the ability to swim good makes a man immune to human foibles?
Yes shocked. Maybe my view has something to do with him experiencing a lifetime of accomplishment and success.

He may have been little drunk the night in question but he quarterbacked it; he had more than enough time to actually think this thing through. After determining they violated no IOC rules he decided to press forward with the story but for what? It's not like he was getting even with anyone.

I dunno maybe he did it to draw attention away from Phelps kicking his ass again. Sympathy play.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:41 PM   #37
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes shocked. Maybe my view has something to do with him experiencing a lifetime of accomplishment and success.
...while you can look forward to a lifetime of shock! and disappointment if you continue to pick heroes with feet of clay, based on some sudden celebrity, their 15 minutes. He's just a man, and swimming a lot of laps is not necessarily a character forming crucible.

Marcus Luttrell is similarly just a man....a man who has been tested and found to have strong character...I would be shocked if Marcus were to ever do anything shameful, and even more shocked if he dissembled about it.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:03 AM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
...while you can look forward to a lifetime of shock! and disappointment if you continue to pick heroes with feet of clay, based on some sudden celebrity, their 15 minutes. He's just a man, and swimming a lot of laps is not necessarily a character forming crucible.

Marcus Luttrell is similarly just a man....a man who has been tested and found to have strong character...I would be shocked if Marcus were to ever do anything shameful, and even more shocked if he dissembled about it.

Since you seem to have a lot of passion about this...let's do this.

and lol @ he's just a man? really and all this time I thought he was a demi-god like Jesus.

fact is we hold people of sound mind, goodwill, and success to higher standards (especially on an Olympic athletic assignment) and he isn't a sudden celebrity he's been a 'celebrity' if you will for over a decade and has been racing since he was a kid. So what's your definition / determining factor for a strong character? Seminary school? lol I don't think so. Not saying we cant fuck up or make mistakes but by all accounts he was raised very well and has a good descent so when someone with that pedigree and profile goes out of his way to perpetuate the lie that could possibly have negative consequences for a country then yes it's classified in the very least as shocking. In my humble opinion.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:56 AM   #39
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default The Tard has "apologized"...go figure

http://www.foxsports.com/olympics/st...-fiasco-081916
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:00 AM   #40
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Well I hope Ryan Lochte has other options other than endorsements to earn a living because he is going to hard pressed to make money off his gold medals after this epic cluster fuck of a lie.
The dick headwas a half ass reality TV show star...what do you people expect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_W...n_Lochte_Do%3F
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:10 AM   #41
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
..............Still shocked that a golden boy all american would be such a retard.
Go back and look at his history, he has been a retard for a long time.

Quote:
While more details come out, it’s important to remember this isn’t the first time Lochte’s words have left fans and media members confused.
Here’s a quick list of some of the quotes attributed to Lochte over the years.
1. "My philosophy is if you're a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning."
2. "Abe Lincoln is my favorite president of all time - and he pulls off that top hat pretty well."
3. "We have a lot of stuff in common. She likes salt and vinegar chips, like the white gummy bears, she lives here in Miami."
4. "Don’t duplicate just precipitate.”
5. "Wake up and smell the gardens.”
6. “These are my shoes that I designed from top to the very sole to the very top to the bottom. Laces.”
7. "I mean the reason why I love swimming is because racing.”
8. "The science of putting a phone in a bucket of rice? It’s supposed to…help it.”

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #42
O'Mike
Premium Access

Old 08-19-2016, 10:45 AM   #43
O'Mike
Premium Access

Old 08-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #44