Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #31
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
OMG! If these guys only knew what we go through in a Photo Shoot to look so beautiful!

I for one am the silliest person to shoot with because
I laugh the whole time. I'm so not serious. It's very uncomfortable for me to hold a pose that damn near leaves me cross eyed from the flash, with a broken back, twisted ankle and I have no clue why men find an open mouth, lips slightly parted so sexy LOL

I have always shown my face and I always will.
My recent new photo is the first time I have ever gone somewhat topless. I prefer to leave somethings up to the imagination however these new B( o )( o )B's need to be shown off!

So Enjoy!
Good god sweetheart, those ladies are quite spectacular aren't they.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #32
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Could you clarify, Snoozer? Did you do the session or leave?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #33
grean
Valued Poster

My guess is that if you stayed for the session, she felt her ploy worked. If you left without having a session with her, maybe she learned her lesson.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:10 PM   #34
grean
Valued Poster

By all means, you sexxy bbws, show us what you've got! Guys are looking for you too. Guys looking for something else are disappointed and guys looking for you may pass you by.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #35
snoozer
Lifetime Premium Access

I stayed and received a pretty darn good bj out of the deal but it wasn't worth the admission price. So yes, I guess you could say the ploy worked.

It seems there are a lot of dudes really into the "big booty" thing and those are probably the ones writing the good reviews. My preference is to be with ladies whose ass is smaller than mine, much smaller.
snoozer is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:41 PM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

When I see pics of you just hanging out, in jeans or where it looks like you cut someone else off, it tells me that you're just digging up pics from anywhere instead of taking good pics that could draw more interest. Nudity isn't required in a photo, and truth be told, I actually prefer most of the showcase to be clothed. Provocative clothing, of course, something that you look sexy in. A boob out or a flash of the kitty is OK, or at an angle maybe. I cannot stand WIDE OPEN PUSSY SHOTS. I am NOT a fucking gynecologist. I don't need to look 'all up in there'.

Sexy clothing - yes
Teasing nudity - yes
'Regular' clothing pics - bah. 1-2 pics are OK, but your whole showcase can't be you at the mall.
Overt nudity/wide open kitty shots - usually a turnoff
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #37
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
I stayed and received a pretty darn good bj out of the deal but it wasn't worth the admission price. So yes, I guess you could say the ploy worked.

It seems there are a lot of dudes really into the "big booty" thing and those are probably the ones writing the good reviews. My preference is to be with ladies whose ass is smaller than mine, much smaller.
I'm trying to find out what the problem is here . . .

What's wrong with ass?

Better a big ass, than a big gut.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:48 PM   #38
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Current pictures, nude or clothed would be nice.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:11 AM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
When I see pics of you just hanging out, in jeans or where it looks like you cut someone else off, it tells me that you're just digging up pics from anywhere instead of taking good pics that could draw more interest. Nudity isn't required in a photo, and truth be told, I actually prefer most of the showcase to be clothed. Provocative clothing, of course, something that you look sexy in. A boob out or a flash of the kitty is OK, or at an angle maybe. I cannot stand WIDE OPEN PUSSY SHOTS. I am NOT a fucking gynecologist. I don't need to look 'all up in there'.

Sexy clothing - yes
Teasing nudity - yes
'Regular' clothing pics - bah. 1-2 pics are OK, but your whole showcase can't be you at the mall.
Overt nudity/wide open kitty shots - usually a turnoff
Sounds like dic pics are okay.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Sounds like dic pics are okay.
Says the guy who's showing his 1.3" 'dangler', his gaping butthole, and taint.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:22 AM   #41
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

While it's obvious we are all visual characters and pictures do say 1000 words it's understandable that girls for their face hide their bodies and provide limited pictures. They have real world jobs and/or family in the area and want to protect their privacy. While it may take me longer to choose a girl with one of the pictures I do expect to be able to look at the picture in the ad And verified that it is the girl once we meet. My bigger beef with ads has to do with hair color. Dying your hair red does not make you a redhead. Redheads bodies are different there skintone your nipples their hair color your freckles everything is different. Plus I would say their personalities are different. Anybody who's ever been with a redhead knows what I'm talking about. And I don't want to open an ad for blonde and find out by looking at the picture the girls not a natural blonde. I will get off my soap box now
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #42
grean
Valued Poster

Well, Txexetoo, if dyed hair were the only misrepresented thing in photos, I think that fall under the good enough column. However, the mods could add a search criteria like they do for natural or enhanced breasts. Like a moth to the flame, we men are drawn to fiery redheads, often without even knowing why. Haven't meet a single guy who didn't like that.

If its close and you can't tell from the pic, is it rude to ask if the carpet matches the drapes?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #43
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
While it's obvious we are all visual characters and pictures do say 1000 words it's understandable that girls for their face hide their bodies and provide limited pictures. They have real world jobs and/or family in the area and want to protect their privacy. While it may take me longer to choose a girl with one of the pictures I do expect to be able to look at the picture in the ad And verified that it is the girl once we meet. My bigger beef with ads has to do with hair color. Dying your hair red does not make you a redhead. Redheads bodies are different there skintone your nipples their hair color your freckles everything is different. Plus I would say their personalities are different. Anybody who's ever been with a redhead knows what I'm talking about. And I don't want to open an ad for blonde and find out by looking at the picture the girls not a natural blonde. I will get off my soap box now
I understand. I'm thinking about getting my skin bleached, but that still wouldn't make me a white girl. uppy eyes:
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 02:59 PM   #44
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I'm thinking about getting my skin bleached, but that still wouldn't make me a white girl. uppy eyes:
Nope I can more than match your lightening "tit for tat" (so to speak!)
HA! You are so dang gorgeous as you are!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:37 PM   #45
grean
Valued Poster

Samantha,

If a guy has a fantasy and begins to look at possible ladies to fulfill that fantasy, you yourself have a pic on your 411 page. If he is looking for a specific type of breast and nipple, he can see whether or not you have what he is looking for. I hope your not getting upset when you don't even have a dog in the fight.

That being said, you and Honey just made me think of a whole new fantasy !
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women