Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42096
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #31
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I'm interested to hear what anyone has to say about SKF's reply regarding Savak's BCD details being outed.....
His reply is founded on the premise that Savak's particular predilections, spouted in anger by the BANNED hobbyist, was only practiced in session with SG. Thus she MUST be the one to leak the info to the BANNED hobbyist.

It seems more likely to me that Savak's tastes are known by multiple providers, and any one of several MIGHT be the source of the leaked information.

Although, as previously stated, I believe it is more likely that SG is the source. But Beagle's statement was listed as FACT, and not OPINION, which it is.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #32
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

its confusing, Nikki, but near as I can figure out, SG has a dog that looks like a chicken.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #33
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

OK losers listen the fuck up!!!!!

I called savak a limpdicked, mommy fetishist, and a asphyxiation freak!

LimpDicked was me insulting that fucking little maggot!

Mommy fetishist came from his reviews, all most all the providers are old enough to be his mommy.

Asphyxiation is the by product of strangulation, which is in every one one his reviews.

Too bad you asshole motherfuckers don't research, research, research!

What we have here, was a bunch of bullshit created by a fat fuck who was turned down. Not just once, after I turned down his offer to trade his chubby young stripper for a lady who was my GF of a week, and on our first date. He then sent this chubby little stripper over to separate her from my side. Then giving her booze and attempting the same with her. Neither of us were interested in this trade, we wanted to be with each other, and this miserable fat fucking loser was having to pay for his sex!

A few weeks later I get a pm asking if we had broken up yet, he wants to have sex with my GF! This is paraphrased!

The only fucking pillow talk was after pulling his cock out of his limpdicked bottom bitch savak he then Whispered in his ear that rockerrick follows SG around at the socials, which was repeated by said bottom bitch on the board.

The truth is that Whimpers buddy jimmers came up to our table where we were conversing with 3 other hobbyist, and very pushy asked that she come over to their table. She declined, then very pushy again he ask. Those of you that know G also know she is not fond of pushy people. She told him the only way she was going to that table is if I accompanied her there.

So there you have the crux of this butthurt fat bitches problem!!!!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #34
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Uh,..... Welcome back!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #35
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
... So there you have the crux of this butthurt fat bitches problem!!!!
Dude, take a breath.

I'm sure you've got plenty to say - but you don't have to get it all out in the next twenty minutes.

Good job owning your BAN (eventually).
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:47 PM   #36
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Rick - calm down - be patient - don't get banned again on you first day back!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Image removed by VS - #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #38
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Image removed by VS -
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period.
Babe I love you but I don't think your in possession of a hood pass for using that word.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:19 PM   #39
bigboy8225
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Babe I love you but I don't think your in possession of a hood pass for using that word.

bigboy8225 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:23 PM   #40
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post

I Think Nikki needs to make that her new sig line

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:28 PM   #41
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Mea Culpa.

But it was the first picture that made me laugh when I saw it to say "Welcome Rick"

And those that know him, it sure doesn't apply literally.

But it's what's in the heart
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:57 AM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Mommy fetishist came from his reviews, all most all the providers are old enough to be his mommy. Where are you getting his age from or the age of his mommy?

Asphyxiation is the by product of strangulation, which is in every one one his reviews.
I just looked at his 33 reviews and 15 of the 33 have no mention of strangulation in any of the public areas. Only one suggests which party is into being strangled.

Too bad you asshole motherfuckers don't research, research, research! Some of us do.....

What we have here, was a bunch of bullshit created by a fat fuck who was turned down. Not just once, after I turned down his offer to trade his chubby young stripper for a lady who was my GF of a week, and on our first date. He then sent this chubby little stripper over to separate her from my side. Then giving her booze and attempting the same with her. Neither of us were interested in this trade, we wanted to be with each other, and this miserable fat fucking loser was having to pay for his sex! LOL! Chubby Stripper?

A few weeks later I get a pm asking if we had broken up yet, he wants to have sex with my GF! This is paraphrased! Sold your soul huh? Has it worked yet? Are you back in her bed without having to pay or do you save your pennies up for her like the others?

The only fucking pillow talk was after pulling his cock out of his limpdicked bottom bitch savak he then Whispered in his ear that rockerrick follows SG around at the socials, which was repeated by said bottom bitch on the board.

The truth is that Whispers buddy jimmers came up to our table where we were conversing with 3 other hobbyist, and very pushy asked that she come over to their table. She declined, then very pushy again he ask. Those of you that know G also know she is not fond of pushy people. She told him the only way she was going to that table is if I accompanied her there.

ehhh.... not quite.... That party was what..... 3 or 4 months before the hooker went batty over a dog picture? That's when all this started up....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Angry

Precious... I do not appreciate your post!!!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #44
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Mommy fetishist came from his reviews, all most all the providers are old enough to be his mommy.

Too bad you asshole motherfuckers don't research, research, research!

What we have here, was a bunch of bullshit created by a fat fuck who was turned down. Not just once, after I turned down his offer to trade his chubby young stripper for a lady who was my GF of a week, and on our first date. He then sent this chubby little stripper over to separate her from my side. Then giving her booze and attempting the same with her. Neither of us were interested in this trade, we wanted to be with each other, and this miserable fat fucking loser was having to pay for his sex!

A few weeks later I get a pm asking if we had broken up yet, he wants to have sex with my GF! This is paraphrased!

The truth is that Whimpers buddy jimmers came up to our table where we were conversing with 3 other hobbyist, and very pushy asked that she come over to their table. She declined, then very pushy again he ask. Those of you that know G also know she is not fond of pushy people. She told him the only way she was going to that table is if I accompanied her there.

Uhhmmm....not quite, Ricky. The problem is you and the hooker-EX-week-long girlfriend discussing other hobbiests , and your inability to keep that shit to yourself. The only fucking way you could have possibly gathered the information you posted was directly from Savak or from the gal he was with, your week-long, EX-girlfriend, Slave Guinevere. Period.

That's where the wheels fall off of your little story. Savak never posted any of that information you threw out there when you were flipping shit. At least be man enough to own it, otherwise, you prove that you have become, and are, what you are what you once despised.

Quote:
Hope the testicularly deficient WK's remember they're still not getting that pussy free ! lol. They will just laugh at your testicles in the jar sitting on the mantle of their fireplace.
Slave Guinevere don't need no stinkin' fireplace. From the sound of it, seems like she's got those little motherfuckers on a necklace, or a charm bracelet, or used them as earrings, or something.

Does she at least let you look at them, on occasion, Ricky, or does that depend on how well this spin of yours works out for her?

TFF!

Oh yeah, and welcome back.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #45
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

People always say I'm a conspiracy nut. ( the NSA, do I need to say more. LOL)

The fact that gets keeps being brought up over and over and over. No one knew top secret info but 1 person, is ludicrous.

Read reviews, talk to providers, hobbyists, read the board and you can find out a lot of supposedly top secret info about people.

A lot they reveal themselves.

I know just talking to people, things about other people, people know things about me.

Providers I don't see because of info. Hobbyists I try no to see same providers or not comment with on boards because of things I know about them.

I'm sure some providers probably don't wish to see me because of things others have told them about me. I know some hobbyists and I don't get along.

But yea back to the conspiracy theories.

Maybe they read your mind
sms918 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women