Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2014, 05:00 AM   #31
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
First hand experience isn't negative,,,, it would be the truth. I trust experience over hear say,,,
I have enough life mistakes to tell everyone I was arrested in college,,, I could care less what anyone thinks,,, you can guess about the procedures till it actually happens. Much speculation here same as personal opinions related to arresting.
It's nice of you to share your first-hand experience, but unless you're telling us that you were arrested for prostitution in college, your post lacks relevance. Off topic, I'd say.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:26 AM   #32
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The topic is about people getting arrested and a multitude of different charges. People are talking about screening, opinions, thoughts, and so forth.
We can ALL play the guessing game on not getting caught ,,, nice try. Roflmao.
I can only have compassion for those that are new to the hobby.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:48 AM   #33
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post

Ladies you HAVE to screen......multiple references, verify that your references are legit, be picky about who you accept references from!!!! Use your head, only do outcalls to those you know. Spend the extra money for a better area for your incall. STOP mixing this business with other illegal activity!!! Manage your money better so that you don't find yourself in a desperate situation to see someone.......remember all money is not good money!!

Guys, you have to stop thinking that every provider belongs on Eccie, just because she's on BP, expectations of screening, safety, etc are different on each site. Be picky about who you see.....don't just go for the cheapest pussy you can get!!! I won't debate which is "better" but they are "different"!!! If they are not the quality that is expected here - screening, safety, clean (in more way that one), an incall in a safe and decent area, etc then leave them on backpage. Still see them but don't bring them here. For heaven's sake...if you are not 100% sure that a girl is of age, then DO NOT see her!!!! Anyone who knowingly sees an underage girl, deserves to be sitting in jail!

Every few years this happens.....more backpage girls join here, they bring more backpage clients, who in return bring more backpage girls! The lax screening and lower expectations put us ALL at risk!!!! Please understand that I am not saying that all ladies on BP are bad nor am I saying that all clients that use BP are bad.....but chose who to bring here wisely. Please understand that all references are not good references and that I'm not trying to be a bitch when I say that your references are not established enough for me to accept. I am trying to not only keep myself safe but also the community.
Thank you Felina. This is Hobby 101. There are way too many around (providers and hobbyists) here who have strayed from these principles.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:05 AM   #34
Guest040816
Account Disabled

STOP mixing this business with other illegal activity!!! (Felina wrote this).
Thank you Felina.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #35
ar2for2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyman View Post
Was it Johnsons spa?
No it was the Oriental Spa, but I would imagine Johnson's won't be far behind. French Quarter too.
ar2for2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:38 AM   #36
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Felina, Devon, MB. Ginger You have added to the conversation and several men as well... Lorde wow you attempt to take every situation to attack someone.. It really is tiring. Two crappy reviews that may or may not be true.... You say you are a White knight for the lowly gentlemen here who are unable to defend themselves...you contribute nothing
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:21 AM   #37
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once all the trash is taken out things will go back to normal. I just don't have time for paranoid "clients".
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #38
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

To quote RAY DAVIES of the KINKS paranoia may destroy ya.Doesnt rattle my cage at all..
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #39
LittleRockLover
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Typically ladies who find themselves in trouble are: a) doing outcalls to less than 4 or 5 star hotels; b) advertising on BP; c) not doing thorough screening; d) not using discretion.

For the life of me I don't understand the dudes who want to bring the BP trash whores to Eccie. Sorry if that sounds crude but I have felt that way for some time. These latest incidents just validate my feelings. JMHO
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:31 PM   #40
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover View Post
Typically ladies who find themselves in trouble are: a) doing outcalls to less than 4 or 5 star hotels; b) advertising on BP; c) not doing thorough screening; d) not using discretion.

For the life of me I don't understand the dudes who want to bring the BP trash whores to Eccie. JMHO
Are you just C&P'ing this into all the threads?
Old 06-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #41
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

watching this post im gonna say that ive watched back page since tuesday and it seem we had an influx of traveling girls where the pictures just didnt seem right.i kept looking going that doesnt seem real or that seems like its too good to be true. alot of numbers from california and places of the like. i sat back and watched for 3 days feeling that something was gonna happen. i now know why i only see the guys i know and why i screen who i dont know.
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #42
LittleRockLover
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Are you just C&P'ing this into all the threads?
Yup. In all the recent threads that have the same theme of low class BP hookers getting busted for doing outcall to trashy hotels. Call me a snob, but when I travel I won't stay in anything less than a Hilton or Embassy Suites. I have never had difficulty getting a high class lady to do an outcall to my hotel when I am visiting another city because they know that the cops are too cheap to do stings in anything other than roach motels like Quality Inn, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc. Plus a 4 or 5 star hotel would never allow that kind of operation to go down on their property and potentially disrupt other guests. I also will not visit a ladies incall if she is in a low end hotel. Too risky.

Hotels are like women... you get what you pay for...
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #43
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yup. In all the recent threads that have the same theme of low class BP hookers getting busted for doing outcall to trashy hotels. Call me a snob, but when I travel I won't stay in anything less that a Hilton or Embassy Suites. I have never had difficulty getting a high class lady to do an outcall to my hotel when visiting because they know that the cops are too cheap to do stings in roach motels like Quality Inn, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc. Plus a 4 or 5 star property would never allow that kind of operation to go down on their property and potentially disrupt other guests.

G4Y
Old 06-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #44
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yup. In all the recent threads that have the same theme of low class BP hookers getting busted for doing outcall to trashy hotels. Call me a snob, but when I travel I won't stay in anything less that a Hilton or Embassy Suites. I have never had difficulty getting a high class lady to do an outcall to my hotel when I am visiting another city because they know that the cops are too cheap to do stings in anything other than roach motels like Quality Inn, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc. Plus a 4 or 5 star hotel would never allow that kind of operation to go down on their property and potentially disrupt other guests. I also will not visit a ladies incall if she is in a low end hotel. Too risky.

I actually completely agree with you!! And if the typical BP girl and the mentality that goes along with it is what a guy wants I say - Go for it!!! But no need to bring them here.
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #45
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmanVirgo View Post
Felina, Devon, MB. Ginger You have added to the conversation and several men as well... Lorde wow you attempt to take every situation to attack(parody must be too difficult for you) someone.. It really is tiring. Two crappy reviews(Nosey,,, lol) that may or may not be true.... You say you are a White knight for the lowly gentlemen( heh, show me ) here who are unable to defend themselves...you contribute nothing(off topic said Ginger)
I agree with Felina ,,,, same as everyone else.
You watch me Do nothing,, entertainment purposes are reason enough.

Watch this contribution,,,, Hilton stings
I found several articles.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc...gs-and-spitzer
http://articles.glendalenewspress.co...le-and-burbank

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women