Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 07:44 AM   #31
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have Negotiable/budget friendly rates. Do some research! There are WONDERFUL women here that's not too pricey
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:06 AM   #32
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina_Love View Post
I have Negotiable/budget friendly rates. Do some research! There are WONDERFUL women here that's not too pricey
That is definitely a first...a Provider openly posting that her rates are negotiable...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:44 AM   #33
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Providers will try to do as little as possible (# of appointments done/services performed during the appointment) and make as much money as possible, charging whatever they feel they can get, and some guys will pay no matter how high a provider's rates are. Question is, do they make enough money from the few guys that will pay their premium price tag to not only cover their bills/essentials, but also have money for things they want and saving? If not, then her rate will go down so as to get the phone to ring more.

IMO, for me to even contact the providers with the higher donation levels, not only does the provider have to look great physically, have a very pretty face and excellent TCB skills, but also must have proven top notch BCD skills that I desire in my session, not just what she says in her menu of services. A brand new provider, if she even is the former, would have a very tough time, if not impossible, with the latter part with no reviews or back room chatter to make me pay the higher donations.

There are great providers with good donation rates, especially given the fierce competition for your dollar with the number of providers here alone in D/FW. IMO, the very best providers charge a reasonable donation rate and have excellent TCB/BCD skills are they the ones who really thrive and ultimately make the most money in this business as anyone can get a first time customer, but to get the repeat clientele is an entirely different thing. Higher donation rates do not necessarily mean a higher skill set.

One of the worse things you as a hobbyist can do is bitch about a provider's rates. If you do not like or cannot afford them, save up or move on to the next.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:44 AM   #34
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There are great quality, hot, and other positive adjective providers at $200-$250 an hr. Multiple ads just today, even. Get your head out of your ass, stop complaining, and maybe you'll notice them too.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:51 AM   #35
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Some time ago someone posted a story here about a "menu" that had been found from a 19th century "cathouse". Comparing those rates to the ECCIE rates at the time and figuring inflation by a few methods I found on line, I've decided the "fuck" factor is a far more reliable measure of true inflation than any of the self serving government statistics.

Not long ago a story ran online that the cost of a typical American breakfast had risen 70% in the previous year. These girls have got to buy carbs to balance all the protein the eat here (even with all the fructose in semen).

While I feel your pain since I can't raise my "rates" at work, I do understand the need to keep up with the cost of living. On the brighter side, my grip is much stronger now than it used to be ;-)
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:06 AM   #36
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

As one of my more street wise friends is fond of saying, "Cost of living going up, chance of living going down".
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:36 PM   #37
xavierz21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You can all sit here and belittle the gentleman for his inquiry, and some may say "get a better paying job" or if you can't afford the hookers on this board " go back to bp!", well I think you are being asshats to the man. It's a simple question, but one with various answers. Yes, a woman can sell her kitty for whatever she deems her kitty is worth and there will be someone who will pay that price regardless if it's worth it or not. You go to a mechanic shop and get an estimate on a job, if you don't like the price, you go somewhere else, same concept. But we shouldn't belittle the guy if he can't or won't pay what you might. Also just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's good believe me I've paid top dollar and received shitty service off of this site for well reviewed ladies some of you gents just gush over. Oh and just because you can afford the high dollar hoes doesn't mean you can't look for a bargain. Plus in my opinion, no pussy is worth more for one hour than what one spends on your whole family on a weekend.
xavierz21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:00 PM   #38
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierz21 View Post
You can all sit here and belittle the gentleman for his inquiry, and some may say "get a better paying job" or if you can't afford the hookers on this board " go back to bp!", well I think you are being asshats to the man. It's a simple question, but one with various answers. Yes, a woman can sell her kitty for whatever she deems her kitty is worth and there will be someone who will pay that price regardless if it's worth it or not. You go to a mechanic shop and get an estimate on a job, if you don't like the price, you go somewhere else, same concept. But we shouldn't belittle the guy if he can't or won't pay what you might. Also just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's good believe me I've paid top dollar and received shitty service off of this site for well reviewed ladies some of you gents just gush over. Oh and just because you can afford the high dollar hoes doesn't mean you can't look for a bargain. Plus in my opinion, no pussy is worth more for one hour than what one spends on your whole family on a weekend.

Xavier I am glad you posted your thoughts on this thread. Inquiring about a sudden dramatic increase in rates is fair and legitimate. It does not necessarily mean that the man is low on funds, although it might. Perhaps he thought some event had occurred and he missed it.

For goods we purchase, price is directly related to quality and for services price is directly related to experience and recognition. It is easy for a consumer to use price as a quick indicator. This is one of the only businesses where that rule does not apply. Many girls do not care if their clients leave feeling like they got a good value for their money and want to return. Many don't care if their client really feels as though he got ripped off.

It's not his fault he has doubts about paying inflated rates, it our (providers) fault for not being professional and not delivering the service expected for those rates. Every bad experience a client has, every misleading photo, every careless, thoughtless, inconsiderate thing we do hurts us and brings down our value as they trust us less and less.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #39
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

No problem with the OP. He has been gone for awhile so the rise in prices is very noticeable and he has not been privy to all the whining about it. To him, yea, takes some adjusting.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
That is definitely a first...a Provider openly posting that her rates are negotiable...
Everything is negotiable, don't believe otherwise.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'm not shocked. Have you checked out apartment rents lately?
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:26 PM   #42
glade55
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
There are great quality, hot, and other positive adjective providers at $200-$250 an hr. Multiple ads just today, even. Get your head out of your ass, stop complaining, and maybe you'll notice them too.
lol true
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #43
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Everything is negotiable, don't believe otherwise.
Yeah, but...actually POSTING it? Totally new...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:28 PM   #44
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
Really? You get it for free- according to Michelle. So how can you increase the rates. You depress them. Sort of in line with all you do.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 06:41 PM   #45
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

My rates were higher before I dropped out of the biz for a while about five years ago. I came back during the drop in the economy. So, I lowered my rates.

I've considered going back up, since my time is in such high demand between school, family and work. I haven't as of yet, but I do what I can when I can. When I'm actually on a break from school, I will run specials.

But, even the rates as they were ten years ago, they aren't that much different. I don't know what the girls are charging right now that is such a big deal. Most are between 200-300 for an hour depending on looks and experience. I've been at $250 for an hour the last couple of years, and before I left I was at $300. It might be acceptable, as I do a lot of things that many girls won't do? I don't know. But I still charge more for island trips (even if I do like them).
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women