Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #31
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It's all good and you're right. It was off topic. I digressed feeling for the OP's situation. I naturally assumed it was directed at my comment since it was immediately following my post combined with Sups misplaced jab/accusation of morality judgement.
Regardless it was my bad for straying from front and center as we so often do. Thus we have moderators. Onward and upward or would that be downward? As you can gather I'm not a big fan of marriage
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #32
ztonk

Encounters: 21

How about converting unneeded household items into hobby cash?
  • Place an ad on Craigslist and get rid of some stuff.
  • Get rid of your outdated electronics, like that aging iPad, on http://www.gazelle.com/.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #33
SharArcher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66449

Green Dot Money Pak
SharArcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
It's all good and you're right. It was off topic. I digressed feeling for the OP's situation. I naturally assumed it was directed at my comment since it was immediately following my post combined with Sups misplaced jab/accusation of morality judgement.
Regardless it was my bad for straying from front and center as we so often do. Thus we have moderators. Onward and upward or would that be downward? As you can gather I'm not a big fan of marriage
What misplaced jab/accusation are you talking about Willis? I didn't jab or accuse anybody of anything. But please feel free to speculate on what I might have meant!

Read the post please. I was merely agreeing with Vyt.

I'm guessing there are a few folks in this clubhouse who aren't fans of marriage.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #35
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I find it amazing that folks would use THIS forum to comment on the morality of others.

Of course it's pure speculation so I'll take your word for it. Hate it when I speculate. Of course this is a board and without face to face there is never anyway to know without doubt ones true intention behind the words. I suppose then all any of us can really do in that case is speculate.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sarcasm man. But please kick me in the balls. Ooohhhh!

However I do see your point (now) about the lack of face to face interaction. That's both the beauty and the bane of this board. I know a lot of you like to hang out together. I'm guessing there are more members who value their anonymity. Like me. Just gotta be that way.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #37
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
If you start spending cash for everything, what your SO will see as itemized purchases on credit card statements become lump sum amounts of withdrawals from ATMs. It's easier to hide a few hundred upswing or downswing out of one nebulous amount compared to an itemized list delivered to her (e)mail box.
I guess I didn't make clear that there's reason we use credit cards for most everything. It's just easier to manage money that way. That may not be true for everyone, but it is for us, and we've done it that way for 15+ years. To suddenly abandon credit cards in favor of huge, lump sum cash withdrawals is a change in behaviour that simply is too suspicious and cannot easily be explained or dismissed.

"Honey, I've decided I just like the feel of a wad of cash in my pocket. To Hell with all those skinny pieces of plastic. Having all those Benjamins rubbing against my junk all day just makes me feel so ... alive!!" Nope, that won't work at my house.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #38
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I guess I didn't make clear that there's reason we use credit cards for most everything. It's just easier to manage money that way. That may not be true for everyone, but it is for us, and we've done it that way for 15+ years. To suddenly abandon credit cards in favor of huge, lump sum cash withdrawals is a change in behaviour that simply is too suspicious and cannot easily be explained or dismissed.

"Honey, I've decided I just like the feel of a wad of cash in my pocket. To Hell with all those skinny pieces of plastic. Having all those Benjamins rubbing against my junk all day just makes me feel so ... alive!!" Nope, that won't work at my house.
Very true. Want to arouse suspicion? Change your habits.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #39
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Tell her you're going to start taking weekly $70/hr guitar lessons and your guitar teacher prefers cash for the month ($280) on the first week of each month.
That is both typical and realistic for a good teacher but of course at some point she is going to wonder why you don't practice or improve.
Perhaps you could barter services for actual lessons. Ever wanted to play guitar?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #40
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post

No, you made it perfectly clear in the first post. Sorry, I had a brain fart. I swear I read your entire post, but somehow the second part of it escaped me.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #41
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default seperate acct

Start seperate accounts on Etrade if you don't have them already. They're your stock investment accounts. Occasionally you'll of course need to shift funds into that account but it's easy to explain that you need to shift a grand there at least every now and then to invest with.

Then you'll have an Etrade bank card and you can make withdrawals against the account as needed. Set it up so that it's all electronic i.e. no mail and ur good to go without all the little save a nickle and dime here and there crap.
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #42
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I can sit in here in judgement of those who cheat on their wife and kids,, call me silly but I believe if you get married you should honor that vow...

lets see,

REB bangs a Provider: nothing to lose, not hurting anyone

Married Guy Bangs a Provider: can lose his house, cars, kids, wife, have his life turned upside down for what? an hour of sex??

if you are willing to take that risk then cheat away

and if anyone wants to call me out on the mat then do it, do not hide behind cryptic posts..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #43
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I can sit in here in judgement of those who cheat on their wife and kids,, call me silly but I believe if you get married you should honor that vow...

lets see,

REB bangs a Provider: nothing to lose, not hurting anyone

Married Guy Bangs a Provider: can lose his house, cars, kids, wife, have his life turned upside down for what? an hour of sex??

if you are willing to take that risk then cheat away

and if anyone wants to call me out on the mat then do it, do not hide behind cryptic posts..
Problem is if you're going to start judging married guys for cheating on their wives then where does it stop?

Then judge both providers and all mongers for breaking the law because getting busted can get you the exact same result's you mentioned whether married or single.

Judge all providers for being shallow enough to screw fat bald smelly mongers strictly for the $$. I don't care what their Ad reads.

Judge all mongers for possibly taking advantage of a young provider who might only be providing either out of intimidation or because of what her uncle Mike did to her at 12.

The list goes on. We as single guys are not playing within the rules at an obviously personally acceptable risk. So are the married guys.

Neither you nor I might cheat on our wives if married but our neighbor would never break the law even if like us he doesn't think the law is just.

On Topic
I still think taking guitar or other instrument lessons for cash is a pretty rock solid idea.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Problem is if you're going to start judging married guys for cheating on their wives then where does it stop?

Then judge both providers and all mongers for breaking the law because getting busted can get you the exact same result's you mentioned whether married or single.

Judge all providers for being shallow enough to screw fat bald smelly mongers strictly for the $$. I don't care what their Ad reads.

Judge all mongers for possibly taking advantage of a young provider who might only be providing either out of intimidation or because of what her uncle Mike did to her at 12.

The list goes on. We as single guys are not playing within the rules at an obviously personally acceptable risk. So are the married guys.

Neither you nor I might cheat on our wives if married but our neighbor would never break the law even if like us he doesn't think the law is just.

On Topic
I still think taking guitar or other instrument lessons for cash is a pretty rock solid idea.
Well put Codybeast.

One might question why single men "need" the hobby, as well.

Everybody has his/her own reason for playing in this pigpen. It's inappropriate to judge anyone for their participation.

On Topic
Guitar is for homos. Play a real instrument, like the cello! Lessons are more expensive, too!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:27 PM   #45
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Reading things like this from y'all has pretty much insured that I will never be able to be in a "civie" relationship ever again. Guys are just too tricky to trust with my heart. I would have fell for this traffic school thing hook line and sinker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Go home complaining about getting a ticket and having to pay the fine as well as take defensive driving to get rid of it....

Ask her to pick you up two money orders.... One for $40 for Defensive Driving and the other for $226 for the Fine....

Bitch moan and complain about the injustice of it all....

Then cash the money orders and spend the time Tues/Thurs playing instead of going to defensive driving
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women