Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2014, 10:01 PM   #31
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Oh I've met all sorts of fellas who married colledge girls. Little did they kno, behind the brains is a well reviewed provider! Women sure are versatile. Hope that statement wasn't disrespectful ms santos, I kno u like respectfulness. Glad we are done discussing your pubic region! Peace bebe
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #32
raquel santos
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207370
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Oh I've met all sorts of fellas who married colledge girls. Little did they kno, behind the brains is a well reviewed provider! Women sure are versatile. Hope that statement wasn't disrespectful ms santos, I kno u like respectfulness. Glad we are done discussing your pubic region! Peace bebe
Lol none taken. :-*
raquel santos is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #33
raquel santos
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for your honesty which I love...so much great advice y'all have made this an awesome thread...hmmm I.always love couples; -*
Old 02-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #34
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

My .02.

Don't tell any man that you provide.

When you finish your financial goal/school. Get out and don't look back. Don't ever let providing again be the way you make both ends meet.

There is always a way to live your life/make both ends meet without providing. Providing is just an easy way to quick access to cash. Other ways maybe harder, but can still be a choice.

Good luck.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #35
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont plan on doing this forever just until in get some things squared away and honestly I get tired of it. I truly enjoy it right now and have no complaints at all and will continue til im just done ... and ill know it when I feel it... until then ill love it and live it up... hes actually fine with the whole me fucking other people part we have that swinger type of mentality i guess and hes never seen himself in a monogamous relationship either and he said he would be a male prostitute for sure.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:46 AM   #36
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I'm probably going to come off as a goofy old fashioned romantic but here it goes. I think it would be very difficult to find a man who would be willing to be in a serious relationship with you and yet also be willing to share you with other men. When two people are in a seriously committed relationship they usually want it to be one on one. I'm not including swingers since they are a small minority. If you really want a man to love you and take you seriously then don't expect him to be ok with you being a provider. If a man truly loves you and is committed to you then he's not likely going to be ok sharing you with others. Not trying to be harsh, just giving you an answer that's realistic. To help you answer your question try reversing it. Would you be ok sharing your man, if in a serious relationship, with other women? I've never known a woman who would be ok with sharing her man. I think for the most part a provider should probably postpone a serious relationship until she's done providing.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:08 AM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Sure...you can win the lottery too...same odds...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:44 AM   #38
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel santos View Post
Do you think its possible for a woman to be in this line of business and still be able to find a man that will truly love her completely mind heart body and soul..and no judgements, without having to hide what you do... or will we always be____________… in the eyes of others.. I like to believe Its possible.. but everything shows other wise...

PS just a random question cause I'm not trying to do this forever just wondering if this hobby will always be a factor even when I'm done with it .

Please be honest and respectful when you respond to this thread. Thank you
Yes. Anything is possible, and the only man worth worrying about is the one who accepts you for who you are, never lie, and never be anything more or less then yourself. You do not need to apologize or make excuses to anyone.

It's not like you have fucking rabies cause you provide FFS lol, keep your chin up girl!
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:51 AM   #39
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
Yes. Anything is possible, and the only man worth worrying about is the one who accepts you for who you are, never lie, and never be anything less then yourself. You do not need to apologize or make excuses to anyone.

It's not like you have fucking rabies cause you provide FFS lol, keep your chin up girl!
Exactly.

Personally I find it no different that having an open relationship or swinging or swapping.... I tell my bf he can go and do whoever...

The one thing he definitely gave me credit for and appreciated was that I was honest with him... eve. If it was a little bit into it but we were DATING so I didn't feel I needed to tell.him first thing. I waited a bit til I knew I was sticking around for a bit with him lol
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:19 AM   #40
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

One thing I do for myself in this biz:

I keep my menu fairly simple. I do not indulge in wild fantasies. I do not do greek, duos, toys...just keep to basics and have fun with those when spending time with clients.

I do this because I can save some experiences that are new to me when I am ready to share a sex life with an SO. I still have things I would like to try and can be excited to experiment with, instead of doing everything that is possible in this line of work.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #41
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
Yes. Anything is possible, and the only man worth worrying about is the one who accepts you for who you are, never lie, and never be anything more or less then yourself. You do not need to apologize or make excuses to anyone.

mmmmmm now i would date frankie . it is true honesty is the best thing. ok maybe it is not some thing you want to mention after first date. but if things start to develop then you would want to say some thing. Frankie is right to keep your chin up. if you are dating a guy and at some point he throws it back in your face. well dump him, because if he did it once it will get worse down the road. it also show signs of disrespect and shows that even though he said he did not have a problem with it, he actually does. i know it will cause you heart break but it will be better than the heart break you will get later, when you are deeper into the guy.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:32 AM   #42
NTFunGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Very interesting thread RS. In thinking about your question I had tons of different thoughts, ideas, and responses. I guess every person and situation is different.

Like it was previously stated, first and foremost, good quality relationships are built on honesty and trust. Just because you are a provider doesn't mean you can't build and grow a relationship with someone. Like any relationship, it will take time, but will most likely be harder for you and your partner.

It may also be a generational thing. I'm not old by any means, but I think if you scan across the generational gaps you will find that as we move forward or grow older, younger generations seem to be more accepting of alternative lifestyles. They are just more open minded about things such as same sex marriage, polyamory/polygamy, the swinging lifestyle, open marriages, group sex, etc. There seems to be a better understanding that love and sex are definitely not one and the same. One is purely physical in nature, while the other, though physical, has a deep emotional tie to it.

Though we have never personally met, you seem like an intelligent, young woman. I'm pretty sure that most of the responses and advice that you are receiving from the community are only reinforcing what you already know. You indicated that you only plan on doing this until you reach some of your personal goals, leaving this lifestyle behind. If that is the case, I would live in the here and now, enjoy yourself, and once finished, pursue the relationship that you desire.

I don't know. Just my $.02.
NTFunGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #43
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

so im single..when i did think about dating..i was honest with the guy..dint work out..
i plan on being a provider till i cant anymore....heh..lets be honest folks..better than saying im retiring then i keep coming back..over and over again...any rate..while im providing i have decided to stay single..it avoids putting myself out there and i really dont wanna put time into something that (with my track record of bad choices) will just end up in a ball of muckymuck anyways....(im tryen to be positive folks..)

now there are plenty of ladies that are involved with men that are down with the whole providing thing..im not saying you cant find a great person out there..takes a special guy imho though..to be able to handle this sorta thing without trying to "get" something outa it..or throw it back atcha when ya'll have some heavy disagreements..
im kinda thinking though that if he knws your with a guy on an intimate level will he want an open relationship with you? cuz i know i dont much care for sharing my guy in my personal...and that term.."its just bizness baby" doesnt always help the hurt heart...

i dont know..this is the type of convo thatll make ya go round and round with the scenarios till ya plumb dizzy..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:59 AM   #44
NTFunGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
... and he said he would be a male prostitute for sure.
That's awesome! I keep telling my SO that I'm going to start stripping in the summer and if the situation arises, and women are willing to make "Donations", I'm going to become a gigolo.
NTFunGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:10 AM   #45
raquel santos
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

There actually is a market for male providers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women